Nazis & Liberals

"Our president is a Christian? So was Adolf Hitler." Kurt Vonnegut

See anyone can play this game, only some know it is a game.

"If you think the United States could never elect an Adolf Hitler to power, note that David Duke would have become governor of Louisiana if it had just been up to the white voters in that state." Robert Altemeyer

See Louisiana is Hitler land.

"I believe today that my conduct is in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator.
- Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf, Vol. 1 Chapter 2

"Even today I am not ashamed to say that, overpowered by stormy enthusiasm, I fell down on my knees and thanked Heaven from an overflowing heart for granting me the good fortune of being permitted to live at this time.
- Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf, Vol. 1 Chapter 5

"What we have to fight for is the necessary security for the existence and increase of our race and people, the subsistence of its children and the maintenance of our racial stock unmixed, the freedom and independence of the Fatherland; so that our people may be enabled to fulfill the mission assigned to it by the Creator.
- Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf, Vol. 1 Chapter 8

"But if out of smugness, or even cowardice, this battle is not fought to its end, then take a look at the peoples five hundred years from now. I think you will find but few images of God, unless you want to profane the Almighty.
- Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf, Vol. 1 Chapter 10

"Anyone who dares to lay hands on the highest image of the Lord commits sacrilege against the benevolent creator of this miracle and contributes to the expulsion from paradise.
- Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf Vol. 2 Chapter 1

See Hitler was just like.......

Juvenile tripe.

"We ask that the government undertake the obligation above all of providing citizens with adequate opportunity for employment and earning a living. The activities of the individual must not be allowed to clash with the interests of the community, but must take place within its confines and be for the good of all. Therefore, we demand: … an end to the power of the financial interests. We demand profit sharing in big business. We demand a broad extension of care for the aged. We demand … the greatest possible consideration of small business in the purchases of national, state, and municipal governments. In order to make possible to every capable and industrious [citizen] the attainment of higher education and thus the achievement of a post of leadership, the government must provide an all-around enlargement of our entire system of public education … We demand the education at government expense of gifted children of poor parents … The government must undertake the improvement of public health – by protecting mother and child, by prohibiting child labor … by the greatest possible support for all clubs concerned with the physical education of youth. We combat the … materialistic spirit within and without us, and are convinced that a permanent recovery of our people can only proceed from within on the foundation of the common good before the individual good."

– From the political program of the Nazi Party, adopted in Munich, February 24, 1920

LIBERALS and NAZIS (Send this to your left wing acquaintances)

And from the text itself:

"We demand ruthless battle against those who harm the common good by their activities. Persons committing base crimes against the People, usurers, profiteers, etc., are to be punished by death without regard of religion or race.
19. We demand the replacement of Roman Law, which serves a materialistic World Order, by German Law.
20. In order to make higher education—and thereby entry into leading positions—available to every able and industrious German, the State must provide a thorough restructuring of our entire public educational system. The courses of study at all educational institutions are to be adjusted to meet the requirements of practical life. Understanding of the concept of the State must be achieved through the schools (teaching of civics) at the earliest age at which it can be grasped. We demand the education at the public expense of specially gifted children of poor parents, without regard to the latter’s position or occupation.
21. The State must raise the level of national health by means of mother-and-child care, the banning of juvenile labor, achievement of physical fitness through legislation for compulsory gymnastics and sports, and maximum support for all organizations providing physical training for young people."

Kinda spooky, huh?

http://users.stlcc.edu/rkalfus/PDFs/026.pdf

And when someone uses your won rhetoric...

Juvenile tripe.

:lol:

"We ask that the government undertake the obligation above all of providing citizens with adequate opportunity for employment and earning a living. The activities of the individual must not be allowed to clash with the interests of the community, but must take place within its confines and be for the good of all. Therefore, we demand: … an end to the power of the financial interests. We demand profit sharing in big business. We demand a broad extension of care for the aged. We demand … the greatest possible consideration of small business in the purchases of national, state, and municipal governments. In order to make possible to every capable and industrious [citizen] the attainment of higher education and thus the achievement of a post of leadership, the government must provide an all-around enlargement of our entire system of public education … We demand the education at government expense of gifted children of poor parents … The government must undertake the improvement of public health – by protecting mother and child, by prohibiting child labor … by the greatest possible support for all clubs concerned with the physical education of youth. We combat the … materialistic spirit within and without us, and are convinced that a permanent recovery of our people can only proceed from within on the foundation of the common good before the individual good."

– From the political program of the Nazi Party, adopted in Munich, February 24, 1920

LIBERALS and NAZIS (Send this to your left wing acquaintances)

And from the text itself:

"We demand ruthless battle against those who harm the common good by their activities. Persons committing base crimes against the People, usurers, profiteers, etc., are to be punished by death without regard of religion or race.
19. We demand the replacement of Roman Law, which serves a materialistic World Order, by German Law.
20. In order to make higher education—and thereby entry into leading positions—available to every able and industrious German, the State must provide a thorough restructuring of our entire public educational system. The courses of study at all educational institutions are to be adjusted to meet the requirements of practical life. Understanding of the concept of the State must be achieved through the schools (teaching of civics) at the earliest age at which it can be grasped. We demand the education at the public expense of specially gifted children of poor parents, without regard to the latter’s position or occupation.
21. The State must raise the level of national health by means of mother-and-child care, the banning of juvenile labor, achievement of physical fitness through legislation for compulsory gymnastics and sports, and maximum support for all organizations providing physical training for young people."

Kinda spooky, huh?

http://users.stlcc.edu/rkalfus/PDFs/026.pdf

And when someone uses your won rhetoric...

Juvenile tripe.

:lol:

Er, not at all. This is where you guys fall down. Using weird quotes which make it appear like Hitler referred to God occasionally is not the same as slapping down the Nazi rule book which recites word for word the stance of liberal progressives in this country.

So it is juvenile tripe. Sorry, everyone knows what liberals are. You can deny it all you like, you all do. But the fact is you're anti-American, fascist scumbags. Everybody knows it. You know it, too. But you lie and pretend otherwise. That's fine. Nobody is fooled.

"If you think the United States could never elect an Adolf Hitler to power, note that David Duke would have become governor of Louisiana if it had just been up to the white voters in that state." Robert Altemeyer

"I believe today that my conduct is in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator.

"Even today I am not ashamed to say that, overpowered by stormy enthusiasm, I fell down on my knees and thanked Heaven from an overflowing heart for granting me the good fortune of being permitted to live at this time.

"What we have to fight for is the necessary security for the existence and increase of our race and people, the subsistence of its children and the maintenance of our racial stock unmixed, the freedom and independence of the Fatherland; so that our people may be enabled to fulfill the mission assigned to it by the Creator.

"But if out of smugness, or even cowardice, this battle is not fought to its end, then take a look at the peoples five hundred years from now. I think you will find but few images of God, unless you want to profane the Almighty.

"Anyone who dares to lay hands on the highest image of the Lord commits sacrilege against the benevolent creator of this miracle and contributes to the expulsion from paradise.

Juvenile tripe.

Not unlike the OP.

everyone knows what liberals are

john-locke.jpg

^Hitler^

:cuckoo:

And as for you're 'you' bullshit: I'm not a Liberal. I've repeatedly spoken out against Liberalism for its flaws. I abhor bourgeois liberalism as fundamentally no different than fascism.

Not that you know what any of the terms mean.

Progressive =/= Liberal, you illiterate fool.

Juvenile tripe.

Wow just wow, before you're like "I'm posting evidence and you all are posting nothing but insults" now someone quotes Mein Kempf and instead of making any counter-argument you just spew insults.

You truly are full of shit Allie.

Juvenile tripe.

Not unlike the OP.

I notice you don't deny it, however. None of you do. Not even in the neg-reps I get from the left. "Yore dumb" "your gay and retarded". It's classic, and believe me, your side isn't shining here.

Interestingly enough, the main ones dressing up as Waffen SS are the GOP.

Rich Iott, the Tea Party-supported GOP nominee for Congress in Ohio's 9th District, is part of a group that likes to don German Waffen SS uniforms and participate Nazi re-enactments, Atlantic journalist Josh Green revealed on "Real Time with Bill Maher."

The group, called Wiking, acts out exploits from the 5th SS Panzer Division Wiking, an actual Nazi division, which fought on the Eastern Front during World War II .

Iott, who confirms his involvement with the group, denies any belief in the principles of Nazism.

"It's purely historical interest in World War II," he told The Atlantic.

Iott can't remember when he joined the group, although his name appears on a group roster from 2003. He says he participated in the group with his son "as a father-son bonding thing."

While Iott neglects to address Jewish voters he might have offended, he does address veterans in an e-mail to the Atlantic: "Never, in any of my reenacting of military history, have I meant any disrespect to anyone who served in our military or anyone who has been affected by the tragedy of war. In fact, I have immense respect for veterans who served our country valiantly, and my respect of the military and our veterans is one of the reasons I have actively studied military history throughout my life."

(Credit: Internet Archive/wiking.org)

Atlantic: Ohio GOP Candidate for Congress Dresses as Nazi - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

You DO realize that the Waffen SS was the psychos above the Nazi army, right?

They were the ones in charge of the concentration camps.

Juvenile tripe.

Wow just wow, before you're like "I'm posting evidence and you all are posting nothing but insults" now someone quotes Mein Kempf and instead of making any counter-argument you just spew insults.

That's because nobody on the right supports the shit you quoted from Mein Kempf. You just say they do. There's no evidence to support it, so why on earth should I argue something that my side never supported, you nitwit?

While your side definitely DOES support the basic tenets of Nazism. You haven't denied it, nobody has. You just say it's a really bizarro coincidence.

What losers.

Hey Always A Babbling Bitch......wanna explain the Ohio GOP candidate who had pictures taken of him wearing a Waffen SS uniform with his friends dressed up as well?

Remember dipshit, the Waffen SS are the ones that put the Jews in the ovens.

You're a little late to the party, pee wee.

I know who the Waffen were. Go back and read through the thread, maybe you'll learn something.

You're a little late to the party, pee wee.

I know who the Waffen were. Go back and read through the thread, maybe you'll learn something.

Then you would understand that it's bad to dress as a Nazi, but it is MUCH worse to dress up as the Waffen SS.

Nazis were the drone soldiers. The Waffen were the true psychos.

Nice that the only pic we have of someone from either party dressed as one happens to be from the GOP.

Nope, the GOP is closer to the Nazis than the liberals, they're even dressing like them.

Juvenile tripe.

That's because nobody on the right supports the shit you quoted from Mein Kempf. You just say they do. There's no evidence to support it, so why on earth should I argue something that my side never supported, you nitwit?

While your side definitely DOES support the basic tenets of Nazism. You haven't denied it, nobody has. You just say it's a really bizarro coincidence.

What losers.

So everyone on the left agrees with racism, eugenics, mass slaughter etc. etc. whilest no one on the right has argued that they were doing god's work or tried to get the nation to do god's work?

Your stupidity grows ever bigger.

And you didn't say 'we never argued that' before you just dismissed it with an insult, so don't pretend you weren't being a massive fucking hypocrite.

Loser.

Rich Iott, the Tea Party-supported GOP nominee for Congress in Ohio's 9th District, is part of a group that likes to don German Waffen SS uniforms and participate Nazi re-enactments, Atlantic journalist Josh Green revealed on "Real Time with Bill Maher."

The group, called Wiking, acts out exploits from the 5th SS Panzer Division Wiking, an actual Nazi division, which fought on the Eastern Front during World War II .

Iott, who confirms his involvement with the group, denies any belief in the principles of Nazism.

Iott can't remember when he joined the group, although his name appears on a group roster from 2003. He says he participated in the group with his son "as a father-son bonding thing."

While Iott neglects to address Jewish voters he might have offended, he does address veterans in an e-mail to the Atlantic: "Never, in any of my reenacting of military history, have I meant any disrespect to anyone who served in our military or anyone who has been affected by the tragedy of war. In fact, I have immense respect for veterans who served our country valiantly, and my respect of the military and our veterans is one of the reasons I have actively studied military history throughout my life."

Atlantic: Ohio GOP Candidate for Congress Dresses as Nazi - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

People also dress as Confederate soldiers. Doesn't in itself mean much other than that they're history buffs.

People also dress as Confederate soldiers. Doesn't in itself mean much other than that they're history buffs.

Really? What was the Confederate division of the Civil War that was responsible for genocide?

Oh wait........there isn't one.

But if there was, and some politician re-enacted that particular division's history and glorified it, I'd feel the same about them.

"Gone With the Wind".

Rhett Butler is the best hero EVAH. His blockade running was glorified, his final hour service was glorified, all the slave owners were glorified and slave ownership given a rosy hue.

I think it won Oscars, if I'm not mistaken.

Really? What was the Confederate division of the Civil War that was responsible for genocide?

Oh wait........there isn't one.

But if there was, and some politician re-enacted that particular division's history and glorified it, I'd feel the same about them.

So you're cool with the whole slavery thing? And concentration camps?

Forum List

Back