NBC anchor denigrates those who believe in Noah's ark calls it fairy tales

Noah's ark is yet another metaphorical story
No it isn't. It was written by ignorant people that believed every word.
It’s clear you were beaten and bullied a lot as hate constantly streams from you.
That makes no sense, crybaby. "Ignorant" is not an insult. Especially when saying people are ignorant of things they could not possibly have known. Thanks for the worthless crybabying, though.

Many societies that date from ancient times have flood stories that sought to explain a flood that occurred in the area between Europe and the Middle East. The Noah story is but one of them.

I'm not sure what your point is. The fact that just about every ancient civilization has recordings of a major flood gives more weight to the biblical account of a global flood. Basically the same story, from different perspectives. Some of them are actually very similar, in certain details.

I'm not sure what your point is. The fact that just about every ancient civilization has recordings of a major flood gives more weight to the biblical account of a global flood.
No it doesn't. That is utterly absurd. Floods happen somewhere every single year. What terrible logic.

(OPINION) CP – On last Sunday’s Meet the Press, NBC News anchor Chuck Todd read and endorsed a letter claiming that supporters of Donald Trump “want to be lied to” since they believe in “fairy tales” such as Noah’s ark.
NBC anchor denigrates those who believe in Noah's Ark, Calls it "fairy tales"

Because when you are a leftist cold-blooded moron what else do you expect these mentally clipped idiots to say.
They are correct. Any educated adult who believes in Noah's ark is a moron and not really educated at all.

Because it's nonsense. The Chinese characters thing particularly. Some dude in Texas makes an assumption based on wishful thinking and you taken it as gospel(pun intended)?
Nope. I put in the work. Looked up the characters myself.

Not to mention the religious practices of the first dynasties matched the Jewish practices.

Not to mention the migration from the cradle of civilization was a real thing.

Not to mention that the first eleven chapters of the Torah really had been passed down orally from generation to generation for thousands of years.

So it is your belief that is without any factual basis whatsoever.
Looked up the charatccha yourself did ya?

Please, explain what leads to our to believe they have anything to do with a book they predate by about 1,000 years.
Yes, looked them up for myself.

What leads me to believe the Chinese symbols has anything to do with the account of Genesis? You mean besides the border sacrifices the Chinese performed? And animal sacrifices? The symbols themselves. The story is literally being told as symbols. That's why they were used. Because they used everyday ordinary things that people knew and understood so that it would be easier to remember the meaning of the symbol/word.
No, you assume this because that's what you were told. Mainstream researchers see no such relationship. It's all based on some religious wack-a-doodle's say so.
Wrong. That's you.

I literally did the translation work about ten years ago when a Chinese colleague shared this information with me.

The wack-a-doodle is you. You have zero evidence for your beliefs.
LMAO!!!

You, yourself, did this research.

So, why post some lame link from nowhere Texas?

Lololololololllollolollolololl!!!!

Remember folks, on the internet you can be anything you wanna be.

And yet he believes Democrats are American. Go figure.
Please go on.....tell us how half of America isn't American.
giphy.gif

Not to mention the religious practices of the first dynasties matched the Jewish practices.

Not to mention that the first eleven chapters of the Torah really had been passed down orally from generation to generation for thousands of years.

Please, explain what leads to our to believe they have anything to do with a book they predate by about 1,000 years.

What leads me to believe the Chinese symbols has anything to do with the account of Genesis? You mean besides the border sacrifices the Chinese performed? And animal sacrifices? The symbols themselves. The story is literally being told as symbols. That's why they were used. Because they used everyday ordinary things that people knew and understood so that it would be easier to remember the meaning of the symbol/word.
No, you assume this because that's what you were told. Mainstream researchers see no such relationship. It's all based on some religious wack-a-doodle's say so.
Wrong. That's you.

I literally did the translation work about ten years ago when a Chinese colleague shared this information with me.

Wow! Could you point is to your published research?

Of course not. Ding, you will say ANYTHING.
I know, right!?

Noah's ark is yet another metaphorical story
No it isn't. It was written by ignorant people that believed every word.
It’s clear you were beaten and bullied a lot as hate constantly streams from you.
That makes no sense, crybaby. "Ignorant" is not an insult. Especially when saying people are ignorant of things they could not possibly have known. Thanks for the worthless crybabying, though.
Begin your rehabilitation as soon as possible. Your constant anger and hate has likely ruined many things for you. Like Miss Nancy we will pray you can turn the corner and recover. If history is an indication, alcohol and/or drug abuse is likely involved

Because it's nonsense. The Chinese characters thing particularly. Some dude in Texas makes an assumption based on wishful thinking and you taken it as gospel(pun intended)?

So as I continue to answer your questions, I can't help but notice you haven't presented any evidence for your beliefs. Why is that?
I don't have any "beliefs" in this right.
Your belief is that the account of Geness is a fairytale. It's not. It is the allegorical account of world history that all nations share before the migration from the cradle of civilization along with other knowledge they deemed important enough to pass down. They passed this information down from generation to generation for thousands of years before it was ever recorded in writing. They told these stories in a way that would make them easier to remember. And their true meaning has been lost through the ages until we get idiots like you dismissing them as fairytales.
tenor.gif

Wrong. That's you.

I know, right!?
That is his MO:

A Gish Gallop of unserious fallacies and lies that take 10 times longer to sort through than they take for ding to puke out.

He basically pinches off steaming piles of horseshit, and then it is up to everyone else to sift through them. And when you don't, he declares victory. This is what frauds and charlatans do.

Wrong. That's you.

LMAO!!!

You, yourself, did this research.

So, why post some lame link from nowhere Texas?

Lololololololllollolollolololl!!!!

Remember folks, on the internet you can be anything you wanna be.
Dude, I just shared with you the symbols I researched.

Not to mention the religious practices of the early Chinese dynasties match that of Judaism.

I don't see the problem here.

Are you upset that Chuck doesn't buy into your sky-daddy fantasies?
Christians are easy targets aren't they.
Why don't they say stuff like that against Islam.
Of course you know the answer. Because they're chicken#####
I'm not a fan of any religion. Islam is just as dumb as Christianity.

Next stupid straw man?
Go ask Todd to make that same assessment on air.
You go ahead,

You almost gotta laugh that Noah's Ark is based on the same belief system that motivates today's MMGW religion. Noah's Ark is just one of many Christian legends but man made global warming is truly a religion created by a modern pervert political loser who wanted to make a buck off something he called "carbon credits". It didn't work out and now Al Gore is apparently on the run but his cultists persist as long as they think they can gain political power and extort money from the greatest Country in the world.

You almost gotta laugh that Noah's Ark is based on the same belief system that motivates today's MMGW religion. Noah's Ark is just one of many Christian legends but man made global warming is truly a religion created by a modern pervert political loser who wanted to make a buck off something he called "carbon credits". It didn't work out and now Al Gore is apparently on the run but his cultists persist as long as they think they can gain political power and extort money from the greatest Country in the world.
Again, you know less than nothing about climate science, so your opinion of it is worth less than nothing.

So as I continue to answer your questions, I can't help but notice you haven't presented any evidence for your beliefs. Why is that?
I don't have any "beliefs" in this right.
Your belief is that the account of Geness is a fairytale. It's not. It is the allegorical account of world history that all nations share before the migration from the cradle of civilization along with other knowledge they deemed important enough to pass down. They passed this information down from generation to generation for thousands of years before it was ever recorded in writing. They told these stories in a way that would make them easier to remember. And their true meaning has been lost through the ages until we get idiots like you dismissing them as fairytales.
View attachment 298540
Whereas you see fairytales, I see what ancient man recorded.

1. God created existence
2. Everything he created is good
3. What he created was done in steps
4. Man is a product of that creation
5. Man is unlike any other creature in creation
6. Man is made in God’s image in that he is a being which knows and creates
7. Man was told to go forth and be fruitful
8. Man was told to do as the original creator; to create for 6 days and then rest
9. Man knows right from wrong
10. Rather than abandoning the concept of right and wrong when man does wrong, he rationalizes he didn’t do wrong
11. Successful behaviors naturally lead to success
12. Failed behaviors naturally lead to failure
13. Pass it down to the next generation

But you can keep reading it literally or pretend that it is a fairytale because all that is proving is that you don't want to believe in God.

Wrong. That's you.

I know, right!?
That is his MO:

A Gish Gallop of unserious fallacies and lies that take 10 times longer to sort through than they take for ding to puke out.

He basically pinches off steaming piles of horseshit, and then it is up to everyone else to sift through them. And when you don't, he declares victory. This is what frauds and charlatans do.
rhetoric: language designed to have a persuasive or impressive effect on its audience, but often regarded as lacking in sincerity or meaningful content.

Forum List

Back