NBC anchor denigrates those who believe in Noah's ark calls it fairy tales

And yet he believes Democrats are American. Go figure.
Please go on.....tell us how half of America isn't American.
giphy.gif

Check your presidential candidates, the bulk of your House Democrats and the people who support them, for starters.

I don't care where they were born.

I remember learning about this many years ago. It's super interesting. Kind of off topic, but it's also interesting (to put it mildly) to me that almost every ancient culture tells the same story that is told in Genesis 6, but from different perspectives. Also, numerous extra-biblical texts which all tell the same story. It's actually fascinating when you go on a search for the true history of this world, as opposed to the lies we've all been spoon-fed since birth.

I remember learning about this many years ago. It's super interesting. Kind of off topic, but it's also interesting (to put it mildly) to me that almost every ancient culture tells the same story that is told in Genesis 6, but from different perspectives. Also, numerous extra-biblical texts which all tell the same story. It's actually fascinating when you go on a search for the true history of this world, as opposed to the lies we've all been spoon-fed since birth.
Thank you.

The reason that almost every ancient culture tells the same story that is told in Genesis goes back to the account of the tower of babel which is the allegorical account of the great migration from Mesopotamia. Prior to this event, they all shared a common culture and religion.

And yet he believes Democrats are American. Go figure.
Please go on.....tell us how half of America isn't American.
giphy.gif

Check your presidential candidates, the bulk of your House Democrats and the people who support them, for starters.

I don't care where they were born.

But all we would find are Americans. What would you think that we would find?
Pay no mind to the moron Billy_Kinetta . He tells himself this absurd nonsense to justify his own bad behavior.

almost every ancient culture tells the same story that is told in Genesis 6, but from different perspectives
Lie.

I don't think you even know what I was referring to. I wasn't talking about the flood in that post.
Yes, you were talking about the Genesis myth.
You say myth without any supporting evidence.

I say it was how ancient man passed down important information to future generations.

At it's simplest Genesis tells us...

1. God created existence
2. Everything he created is good
3. What he created was done in steps
4. Man is a product of that creation
5. Man is unlike any other creature in creation
6. Man is made in God’s image in that he is a being which knows and creates
7. Man was told to go forth and be fruitful
8. Man was told to do as the original creator; to create for 6 days and then rest
9. Man knows right from wrong
10. Rather than abandoning the concept of right and wrong when man does wrong, he rationalizes he didn’t do wrong
11. Successful behaviors naturally lead to success
12. Failed behaviors naturally lead to failure
13. Pass it down to the next generation

Doesn't sound like a myth to me at all.

Another liberal lisper from the media who is a fairy tail “himself”
Wait, so you believe the myth of Noah's Ark?

:auiqs.jpg:
What I know is it’s not Chuck Todd’s place to take his faggot ass and piss all over the Bible.

trump pisses on the bible each time he pretends to be a believer, and you hee haws eat it up anyway.
The Bible is his favorite book

The suckers who read it vote for him

(OPINION) CP – On last Sunday’s Meet the Press, NBC News anchor Chuck Todd read and endorsed a letter claiming that supporters of Donald Trump “want to be lied to” since they believe in “fairy tales” such as Noah’s ark.
NBC anchor denigrates those who believe in Noah's Ark, Calls it "fairy tales"

Because when you are a leftist cold-blooded moron what else do you expect these mentally clipped idiots to say.
I'm interested in the history of the deluge.
Most of what passes for news or information marketed to the 6th grade reading level, appears more generally to just be popular fables, tales, and folk axiom and wisdom, which virtually anyone capable of reading regularily at an intellectual level higher than that, whether scientific, theological, philosophical, historical, or otherwise, would laugh at and find to be a fairy tale or a childish script or easily repetable jingle or mantra in comparison.

almost every ancient culture tells the same story that is told in Genesis 6, but from different perspectives
Lie.

I don't think you even know what I was referring to. I wasn't talking about the flood in that post.

I say it was how ancient man passed down important information to future generations.

1. God created existence
8. Man was told to do as the original creator; to create for 6 days and then rest
10. Rather than abandoning the concept of right and wrong when man does wrong, he rationalizes he didn’t do wrong

I agree with all of your points except for #6. Off topic, but in my view most people have an incorrect idea on what it means to be made in God's image. You'll probably disagree, but if you want to know my thoughts on that, I touched on that in this blog post. (It starts in the 6th paragraph of the post.)

Last edited:
I don't see the problem here.

Are you upset that Chuck doesn't buy into your sky-daddy fantasies?
Christians are easy targets aren't they.
Why don't they say stuff like that against Islam.
Of course you know the answer. Because they're chicken#####
I'm not a fan of any religion. Islam is just as dumb as Christianity.

Next stupid straw man?
Go ask Todd to make that same assessment on air.
You go ahead,
You’re the one with the duplicity issue.

The Bible is his favorite book

The suckers who read it vote for him
Your comment is contentious, derogatory and disrespectful regardless of how one feels about the story of Noah's Ark, not unlike the comments of that other leftist dimwit, Chuck Todd.

Below average minds think alike, I guess.

Lie.

1. God created existence

I agree with all of your points except for #6. Off topic, but in my view most people have an incorrect idea on what it means to be made in God's image. You'll probably disagree, but if you want to know my thoughts on that, I touched on that in this blog post. (It starts in the 6th paragraph of the post.)
Despite what some may believe about me I am perfectly fine with others seeing things differently than me.

(OPINION) CP – On last Sunday’s Meet the Press, NBC News anchor Chuck Todd read and endorsed a letter claiming that supporters of Donald Trump “want to be lied to” since they believe in “fairy tales” such as Noah’s ark.
NBC anchor denigrates those who believe in Noah's Ark, Calls it "fairy tales"

Because when you are a leftist cold-blooded moron what else do you expect these mentally clipped idiots to say.
I'm interested in the history of the deluge.
Most likely caused by an asteroid striking a glacier in the polar region and instantly vaporizing cubic miles of ice into the atmosphere.

Probably about 10 to 15 thousand years ago.

There’s a reason why every major culture has an account of a major flood. It happened.

Massive crater under Greenland’s ice points to climate-altering impact in the time of humans

You may find this interesting.

Ancient Aboriginal stories preserve history of a rise in sea level

Greg

Forum List

Back