NBC and the rest of the commie media left wing apparatus praising Obama's Cuba "accomplishment."

Notice how none of them are actually listing what he actually accomplished?

They really are losers.

Fucking scary isn't it?

Bottom line is everything and I mean everything I claim about all of them is 100% true. Other than the fact that they are NOT actual liberals. They are in fact the exact opposite of that. They are liars. They are fucking morons. They have no ability to think for themselves.

They prove it everyday. They prove it yet again in this thread that I started. Again.

Last edited:
Notice how none of them are actually listing what he actually accomplished?

They really are losers.

Fucking scary isn't it?

Bottom line is everything and I mean everything I claim about all of them is 100% true. Other than the fact that they are actual liberals. They are in fact the exact opposite of that. They are liars. They are fucking morons. They have no ability to think for themselves.

They prove it everyday. They prove it yet again in this thread that I started. Again.
Poor poor little owl, the further away we get from the 1950's the more shrill , sorry little owl the world has moved on, and yours? oh well

Ask any USMB nutbag and he'll tell you......he really loves America. He just hates the president, the entirety of he democratic caucus in congress, the entirety of the republican caucus in congress ( except when they are insulting the president, that is ), black Americans, Hispanic Americans, gay Americans, Muslim Americans, poor Americans, Americans who teach, Americans who report the news, Americans who deliver mail and....more than anyone else....he hates the majority of Americans who are not right wing nutbags.

'NBC and the rest of the commie media left wing apparatus praising Obama's Cuba "accomplishment."'

What’s funny is that conservatives who actually believe this moronic rot are unaware of how truly ridiculous they are.

Do you know how many US Progressives died taking an inner tube to go to Cuba?

Yeah, same as last year and every year for the past 50 years-- 0

That's because anybody with a brain knows that Mexico has flights for Cuba, leaving daily.

Great diplomacy by our President

I see a second Nobel Prize on the horizon
So the Gitmo prisoners are just political prisoners like Cuba holds. Their only crime is having a husband who speaks of freedom to people or signed a petition for elections.

Who said the lefts moral compass is broken?

Let's see...

Have they been charged with a crime? No
Have they been tried? No
Do they have a set term of imprisonment? No
Have they been tortured? Yes

Just what we accuse Cuba of......see what happens when you lose the moral high ground?

So the Gitmo prisoners are just political prisoners like Cuba holds. Their only crime is having a husband who speaks of freedom to people or signed a petition for elections.

Let's see...

Have they been tried? No

Just what we accuse Cuba of......see what happens when you lose the moral high ground?
Yep, Hillary supporter here thinks the Gitmo guests are just regular people who commit no crime.

Exactly what has he accomplished? First president to visit that island since Coolidge.

What, did Cuba free the dissidents and falsely imprisoned and admit their blatant violations of human rights?

Well, did they?

What exactly did he accomplish other than appeasing a tyrannical government?
He made a short TV spot that is going to air on Cuban tv

Let's see...

Have they been tried? No

Yep, Hillary supporter here thinks the Gitmo guests are just regular people who commit no crime.

You don't know whether they committed a crime or not. You are just talking out of your fat dumb ass.

Seven and a half years and still everything done by that man is referred to as HISTORIC, historic , historic, historic blaaa blaaalbaaa blaa. When I hear that word from on I'll have flashbacks of how awful things were under him

Let's see...

Have they been tried? No

We are Anerica....land of Liberty and Justice

If we believe someone has committed a crime, we bring them up on charges and allow them to respond to those charges
Then we give them a fair trial and either imprison them or set them free

We do not declare them non-people and hold them forever

Seven and a half years and still everything done by that man is referred to as HISTORIC, historic , historic, historic blaaa blaaalbaaa blaa. When I hear that word from on I'll have flashbacks of how awful things were under him

You don't know what historic means do you?

Let's see...

Have they been tried? No

You don't know whether they committed a crime or not. You are just talking out of your fat dumb ass.
Yeah, Obama has kept them in Gitmo because........

You leftists validate why you're a danger to civilization.

Let's see...

Have they been tried? No

Yeah, Obama has kept them in Gitmo because........

You leftists validate why you're a danger to civilization.

........because he does not have the authority to move them. You imbecile.

Forum List

Back