Negro male identified as Baton Rouge cop killer

Are you surprised? ...... :cool:

Yes, I am!

I thought it might have been one of the angry crackers from the Bayou and can not believe it was a Black citizen in Baton Rouge... ( Yes, I am being sarcastic seeing I have been to Baton Rouge and if you've been there you would know the odds were in favor it was not a cracker that did the killing spree )

Note:

What good does it do to kill these officers because the backlash will be harsh and deadly...

Are you surprised? ...... :cool:

Yes, I am!

I thought it might have been one of the angry crackers from the Bayou and can not believe it was a Black citizen in Baton Rouge... ( Yes, I am being sarcastic seeing I have been to Baton Rouge and if you've been there you would know the odds were in favor it was not a cracker that did the killing spree )

Note:

What good does it do to kill these officers because the backlash will be harsh and deadly...
Except he was not a Baton Rouge resident. He came from St. Louis Missour to do his dirty deed.

The op's people are the most filth & disgusting on the earth. I'm surprised they haven't lopped off his head just for posting on an American board.

Generally they mention the race immediately if the perp is whitey. If it the perp is a darky, they are very slow to release that info. This double standard started decades ago.

He was just another son of Obama spreading Hope & Change with an assault rifle. ...... :cool:

Forum List

Back