Neither front runner is a Democrat

How can a sinful man like you understand The Word of God? You can't. You are blind. You refuse to even recognize Genesis 32, and how Jacob saw God "FACE TO FACE". Not God in His full Shekinah Glory, but God in a Humbled Form. God can change His form. It's written several places in The Bible.

You are a Liar and a Child of Hell. Do you think this little interaction of ours is not Recorded in The Book of Deeds in Heaven, how that you repeatedly denied Christ as Yeshua and God, The Son of God?

If you deny Christ, The Father Denies You.

Jacob Saw God "FACE TO FACE," Wrestled with Him, and was Blessed By God, and God renamed Him Israel.

Genesis 32:30

30 So Jacob called the place Peniel, saying, “It is because I saw God face to face, and yet my life was spared.”
Great, now you're calling G-d a liar. :eusa_doh:

20 And he said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live.
No, you Are a Liar. That passage refers to The Shekinah Glory, and No Man who has Sin can see God's Shekinah Glory, but they can see God when God allows it and diminishes His Glory for man to see Him.

You now Blaspheme God, and call Him a Liar? I will see you on Judgment Day when you are cast in to Hell with the other blasphemers.

God is using you "a wicked man" this day, like He used Pharaoh for His Glory and for the instruction of His People Israel.

When The Scriptures say that Jacob saw God Face To Face and Lived, that was due to The Mercy of God, and due to God appearing in Human Form. No sinful man has ever seen The Face of God in His Shekinah Glory, but God permitted people like Moses & Jacob, and The People of Israel when Yeshuah walked The Earth divested of His Power and Glory to see a lesser glimpse of Him.

I share Truth with you to Condemn you To Hell, by your own words and disbelief.
Yet, I hold out hope that your Conscience has not been seared, so that No seed of Truth can be planted in your Cold Calcified, Unrepentant Heart. Repent of your wickedness. God is eager to forgive you.

For All Your Wickedness, God just used you like a tool to expose anyone who reads these posts to The Gospel, To The Truth, To The Way, To Eternal Life.

The Glory of God and His everlasting Mercy is as a Testament to how God Loves us so, that He would shed the vestments of His Glory, and put on the vestments of a man, and Offer Himself as The Blood Sacrifice for The Remission of Sin as The Spotless Lamb of God.

What Father hearing His Child's pleas for help, dressed in His Best Clothes and seeing His Child entrapped in a filthy pit, would not be willing to reach down in to that pit, and would not do anything He could to rescue them?

You Mock God, but God has used you to spread His word this day.

Galatians 6:7 ESV
Do not be deceived: God is not mocked, for whatever one sows, that will he also reap.

Psalm 1:1-6 ESV
Blessed is the man who walks not in the counsel of the wicked, nor stands in the way of sinners, nor sits in the seat of scoffers; but his delight is in the law of the Lord, and on his law he meditates day and night. He is like a tree planted by streams of water that yields its fruit in its season, and its leaf does not wither. In all that he does, he prospers. The wicked are not so, but are like chaff that the wind drives away. Therefore the wicked will not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous; ...

Romans 2:6-8 ESV
He will render to each one according to his works: to those who by patience in well-doing seek for glory and honor and immortality, he will give eternal life; but for those who are self-seeking and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, there will be wrath and fury.

Acts 4:12 ESV
And there is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.”

Matthew 5:11 ESV
“Blessed are you when others revile you and persecute you and utter all kinds of evil against you falsely on my account.
No, Stumpy, it means what it says ... no one can see his face. That's why Jacob made the point that he saw G-d's face and lived.

You think G-d's a liar.

You pray to a false prophet.

I would not want to be judged by G-d with that on my resume.
You are lost. A lost condemned soul. I answered your question about 15 different ways. You have No Clue what God's Word says. You do not understand The Shekinah glory of God. You do not understand that God can appear to Jacob, and Jacob could see God's Face and live, because God Appeared in The Form of a man, as The Messiah, and appeared again as a man The Messiah to Israel.

You don't want proof, because I gave you proof. You want to Mock God like All Evil Bound for Hell Liars do.

God has sent you delusion, because you are a liar, and will not repent of your lies.

2 Thessalonians 2:12

9 The coming of the lawless one will be accompanied by the working of Satan, with every kind of power, sign, and false wonder, 10 and with every wicked deception directed against those who are perishing, because they refused the love of the truth that would have saved them. 11 For this reason, God will send them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie, 12 in order that judgment will come upon all who have disbelieved the truth and delighted in wickedness.

I am guessing you are either an Atheist, or Muslim....or something worse. No matter what you are, there is always a sliver of hope for you to escape The Eternal Lake of Fire by accepting The Gift of Salvation through Jesus Yeshua, God Son of God's Sacrifice.

allah is not God. And you deny Christ who was The Son of God. God then will deny you, and cast you in to Hell with The AntiChrist, and False Prophet. Muhammad was a false prophet who was a pedophile, heroin dealer, murderer, blasphemer of God, and a homosexual. Muhammad is in Hell right now. Why would you foolishly want to join him?

allah is The Deceiver, the Great Satan. "Who can deceive like allah deceives?"

God cannot lie.

But allah lies. When allah lies, he speaks in his native language, the language of lies.

John 8:43-45

43 Why do you not understand what I am saying? It is because you are unable to accept My message.

44 You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out his desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, refusing to uphold the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, because he is a liar and the father of lies.

Allah – The Greatest Deceiver of them All

Allah was deceptive, for Allah is the best of deceivers (Wamakaroo wamakara Allahu waAllahu khayru al-makireena)! S. 3:54; cf. 8:30

Thus, the Quran unashamedly calls Muhammad’s god the best liar and deceiver of them all! It even dares to say that ALL deception belongs completely to Allah:

And verily, those before them did deceive/scheme (makara), but all deception/scheming is Allah's (falillahi al-makru). He knows what every person earns, and the disbelievers will know who gets the good end. S. 13:42

In fact, the Quran states that Allah actually raises wicked individuals to deceive and scheme:

Even so have we placed in every city, ringleaders of its wicked ones, to scheme therein (liyamkuroo): but only against themselves shall they scheme (yamkuroona)! and they know it not. S. 6:123 Rodwell

allah is The Father of Lies (Satan) and was a liar and murder from The Beginning.

Is allah whom you pray to? The Father of Lies, The Greatest Deceiver of Them All?
You call G-d a liar and you pray to a false prophet. If you had a brain, you'd be more concerned with your own salvation instead of condemning others.
You lie. I worship Yeshua, God, Son of God, The Holy One of Israel, and you worship The Father of Lies.

I worship The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.

You worship The Usurper, the one who would ascend to The Throne of God and try to take it for himself.

No good thing nor any truth can ever come out of a Liar's Mouth, like yours. You are completely incapable of telling Truth or recognizing it. Your heart is black, and out of your black heart comes forth wickedness, lies, slander and blasphemy.

Yeshua would still accept you and save your from The Flames of Hell if it is not too late, and your conscience is not seared and condemned to Hell, and your mind filled with Delusion so that you cannot repent, and accept the gift of Yeshuah, Jesus Christ, King of Kings and Lord of Lords, Prince of Peace, The Logos, The Water of Life, The Bread of Life and The Holy One of Israel.

allah cannot save you. He could not save Bin Laden, nor Al Baghdadi, nor Soleimani, and he cannot save you. They are all burning in Hell right now with Muhammad.

allah is a liar and murderer and that is all that allah has for those who worship him.

Death & Lies

Last edited:
Great, now you're calling G-d a liar. :eusa_doh:

20 And he said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live.
No, you Are a Liar. That passage refers to The Shekinah Glory, and No Man who has Sin can see God's Shekinah Glory, but they can see God when God allows it and diminishes His Glory for man to see Him.

You now Blaspheme God, and call Him a Liar? I will see you on Judgment Day when you are cast in to Hell with the other blasphemers.

God is using you "a wicked man" this day, like He used Pharaoh for His Glory and for the instruction of His People Israel.

When The Scriptures say that Jacob saw God Face To Face and Lived, that was due to The Mercy of God, and due to God appearing in Human Form. No sinful man has ever seen The Face of God in His Shekinah Glory, but God permitted people like Moses & Jacob, and The People of Israel when Yeshuah walked The Earth divested of His Power and Glory to see a lesser glimpse of Him.

Yet, I hold out hope that your Conscience has not been seared, so that No seed of Truth can be planted in your Cold Calcified, Unrepentant Heart. Repent of your wickedness. God is eager to forgive you.

For All Your Wickedness, God just used you like a tool to expose anyone who reads these posts to The Gospel, To The Truth, To The Way, To Eternal Life.

The Glory of God and His everlasting Mercy is as a Testament to how God Loves us so, that He would shed the vestments of His Glory, and put on the vestments of a man, and Offer Himself as The Blood Sacrifice for The Remission of Sin as The Spotless Lamb of God.

What Father hearing His Child's pleas for help, dressed in His Best Clothes and seeing His Child entrapped in a filthy pit, would not be willing to reach down in to that pit, and would not do anything He could to rescue them?

Do not be deceived: God is not mocked, for whatever one sows, that will he also reap.

Blessed is the man who walks not in the counsel of the wicked, nor stands in the way of sinners, nor sits in the seat of scoffers; but his delight is in the law of the Lord, and on his law he meditates day and night. He is like a tree planted by streams of water that yields its fruit in its season, and its leaf does not wither. In all that he does, he prospers. The wicked are not so, but are like chaff that the wind drives away. Therefore the wicked will not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous; ...

He will render to each one according to his works: to those who by patience in well-doing seek for glory and honor and immortality, he will give eternal life; but for those who are self-seeking and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, there will be wrath and fury.

And there is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.”

“Blessed are you when others revile you and persecute you and utter all kinds of evil against you falsely on my account.
No, Stumpy, it means what it says ... no one can see his face. That's why Jacob made the point that he saw G-d's face and lived.

You think G-d's a liar.

You are lost. A lost condemned soul. I answered your question about 15 different ways. You have No Clue what God's Word says. You do not understand The Shekinah glory of God. You do not understand that God can appear to Jacob, and Jacob could see God's Face and live, because God Appeared in The Form of a man, as The Messiah, and appeared again as a man The Messiah to Israel.

You don't want proof, because I gave you proof. You want to Mock God like All Evil Bound for Hell Liars do.

God has sent you delusion, because you are a liar, and will not repent of your lies.

9 The coming of the lawless one will be accompanied by the working of Satan, with every kind of power, sign, and false wonder, 10 and with every wicked deception directed against those who are perishing, because they refused the love of the truth that would have saved them. 11 For this reason, God will send them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie, 12 in order that judgment will come upon all who have disbelieved the truth and delighted in wickedness.

I am guessing you are either an Atheist, or Muslim....or something worse. No matter what you are, there is always a sliver of hope for you to escape The Eternal Lake of Fire by accepting The Gift of Salvation through Jesus Yeshua, God Son of God's Sacrifice.

allah is not God. And you deny Christ who was The Son of God. God then will deny you, and cast you in to Hell with The AntiChrist, and False Prophet. Muhammad was a false prophet who was a pedophile, heroin dealer, murderer, blasphemer of God, and a homosexual. Muhammad is in Hell right now. Why would you foolishly want to join him?

God cannot lie.

But allah lies. When allah lies, he speaks in his native language, the language of lies.

43 Why do you not understand what I am saying? It is because you are unable to accept My message.

44 You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out his desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, refusing to uphold the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, because he is a liar and the father of lies.

Allah was deceptive, for Allah is the best of deceivers (Wamakaroo wamakara Allahu waAllahu khayru al-makireena)! S. 3:54; cf. 8:30

Thus, the Quran unashamedly calls Muhammad’s god the best liar and deceiver of them all! It even dares to say that ALL deception belongs completely to Allah:

And verily, those before them did deceive/scheme (makara), but all deception/scheming is Allah's (falillahi al-makru). He knows what every person earns, and the disbelievers will know who gets the good end. S. 13:42

In fact, the Quran states that Allah actually raises wicked individuals to deceive and scheme:

Even so have we placed in every city, ringleaders of its wicked ones, to scheme therein (liyamkuroo): but only against themselves shall they scheme (yamkuroona)! and they know it not. S. 6:123 Rodwell

allah is The Father of Lies (Satan) and was a liar and murder from The Beginning.

Is allah whom you pray to? The Father of Lies, The Greatest Deceiver of Them All?
You call G-d a liar and you pray to a false prophet. If you had a brain, you'd be more concerned with your own salvation instead of condemning others.
You lie. I worship Yeshua, God, Son of God, The Holy One of Israel, and you worship The Father of Lies.

You worship The Usurper, the one who would ascend to The Throne of God and try to take it for himself.

No good thing nor any truth can ever come out of a Liar's Mouth, like yours. You are completely incapable of telling Truth or recognizing it. Your heart is black, and out of your black heart comes forth wickedness, lies, slander and blasphemy.

Yeshua would still accept you and save your from The Flames of Hell if it is not too late, and your conscience is not seared and condemned to Hell, and your mind filled with Delusion so that you cannot repent, and accept the gift of Yeshuah, Jesus Christ, King of Kings and Lord of Lords, Prince of Peace, The Logos, The Water of Life, The Bread of Life and The Holy One of Israel.

allah cannot save you. He could not save Bin Laden, nor Al Baghdadi, nor Soleimani, and he cannot save you.

He is a liar and murderer and that is all that allah has for those who worship him.
You call G-d a liar and you pray to a false prophet. If you had a brain, Stumpy, you'd be more concerned about rescuing your own salvation instead of condemning others.

You think G-d's a liar.

God cannot lie.

allah cannot save you. He could not save Bin Laden, nor Al Baghdadi, nor Soleimani, and he cannot save you.

He is a liar and murderer and that is all that allah has for those who worship him.
You call G-d a liar and you pray to a false prophet. If you had a brain, Stumpy, you'd be more concerned about rescuing your own salvation instead of condemning others.

You just keep adding up the the pile of your sins and rebellion and blasphemies.

Why do you worship the god of lies?

That Dragon, that Old Serpent, Lucifer will be cast in to The Eternal Lake of Fire with his followers, The Mahdi, and AntiChrist. When that day comes and you face God, you will not at that time be able to relent of your wasted life of wickedness. All those people you deceived with you, people you care about if you care about anyone at all will be cast in to Hell with you. Only those people you know who reject allah and accept Christ will be spared.

Islam is wicked, and is of The Devil. Jesus is Messiah, God The Son of God and will come back to destroy Mahdi, and The AntiChrist. You nor your false god will be able to stand on that day of judgment.

Do not believe THE LIES of allah, like we see below.

If this weren’t bad enough, one of the greatest lies and deceptions that Allah pulled over the world is the crucifixion of Christ. According to the Quran Jesus wasn’t crucified.

And because of their saying (in boast), "We killed Messiah 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), the Messenger of Allah," - but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but the resemblance of 'Iesa (Jesus) was put over another man (and they killed that man), and those who differ therein are full of doubts. They have no (certain) knowledge, they follow nothing but conjecture. For surely; they killed him not [i.e. 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary)]: S. 4:157 Hilali-Khan

That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Apostle of God"; - but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not:- Y. Ali

Thus, Allah duped the followers of Christ into believing that Jesus died by crucifixion and further deceived them into thinking that he was then raised back to life on the third day. They then went out preaching this message boldly, with some of them dying as martyrs as a result of it!

This is Blasphemy. Jesus being Crucified was prophesied many times in The Old Testament. And testimony and witness that He fulfilled these prophecies was written in The New Testament.

The Koran rejects and denies Christ, and Preaches Heresies and Lies. It is a Filthy Book, and Defiles and Sickens anyone who reads it and Condemns them all To Hell, unless they reject it, shun it, reject allah, and embrace Jesus.

There will be Arabs in Heaven, but they will all be Christian. All Muslims who do not find and accept Christ will be in Hell.

Will you be so foolish to join them?

You think G-d's a liar.

God cannot lie.

You just keep adding up the the pile of your sins and rebellion and blasphemies.

That Dragon, that Old Serpent, Lucifer will be cast in to The Eternal Lake of Fire with his followers, The Mahdi, and AntiChrist. When that day comes and you face God, you will not at that time be able to relent of your wasted life of wickedness. All those people you deceived with you, people you care about if you care about anyone at all will be cast in to Hell with you. Only those people you know who reject allah and accept Christ will be spared.

Islam is wicked, and is of The Devil. Jesus is Messiah, God The Son of God and will come back to destroy Mahdi, and The AntiChrist. You nor your false god will be able to stand on that day of judgment.

If this weren’t bad enough, one of the greatest lies and deceptions that Allah pulled over the world is the crucifixion of Christ. According to the Quran Jesus wasn’t crucified.

And because of their saying (in boast), "We killed Messiah 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), the Messenger of Allah," - but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but the resemblance of 'Iesa (Jesus) was put over another man (and they killed that man), and those who differ therein are full of doubts. They have no (certain) knowledge, they follow nothing but conjecture. For surely; they killed him not [i.e. 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary)]: S. 4:157 Hilali-Khan

That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Apostle of God"; - but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not:- Y. Ali

Thus, Allah duped the followers of Christ into believing that Jesus died by crucifixion and further deceived them into thinking that he was then raised back to life on the third day. They then went out preaching this message boldly, with some of them dying as martyrs as a result of it!

This is Blasphemy. Jesus being Crucified was prophesied many times in The Old Testament. And testimony and witness that He fulfilled these prophecies was written in The New Testament.

The Koran rejects and denies Christ, and Preaches Heresies and Lies. It is a Filthy Book, and Defiles and Sickens anyone who reads it and Condemns them all To Hell, unless they reject it, shun it, reject allah, and embrace Jesus.

There will be Arabs in Heaven, but they will all be Christian. All Muslims who do not find and accept Christ will be in Hell.

God cannot lie.

See, what you are doing is refusing to respond to any of the Proof and Evidence I provided.

Each time, you do this, you pile up more and more offenses to God, and now you are breaking forum rules and offending everyone here.

This is the way of Liars, Cowards, and Trolls. It is your way.

You are what we call in The US, a "Dead Man Walking"

You are a condemned man.

You are an enemy of God.

You are a Liar, Blasphemer, Deceiver, and Slanderer, and Eternal Hell will be your Eternal Home.

The unpardonable sin is blasphemy against the Holy Spirit. Blasphemy includes ridicule and attributing the works of the Holy Spirit to the devil. According to Billy Graham, refusing to turn to God and accept his forgiveness is the eternal sin.

Eternal sin - Wikipedia

Sanders = Independent and a Socialist

Bloomberg = Republican Billionaire.

They are #1) and #2)

You cannot make this stuff up. Democrats have given us an option of a Socialist/Communist or a shorter, less charismatic version of DJT, whom they despise?!?!

You honestly cannot make this stuff up.
I love Elizabeth Warren

I just saw this on the Huffington Post: Former Goldman Sachs CEO and billionaire Lloyd Blankfein suggested he might vote for President Donald Trump over Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) if the latter became the Democratic presidential nominee.

Are we supposed to care what the billionaire class thinks?

I say him not liking Bernie makes me like Bernie even more. This means Bernie scares the billionaire class. That's great. So does Warren.

Warren will be the next President. And you can't make that up either.

They are #1) and #2)

You cannot make this stuff up. Democrats have given us an option of a Socialist/Communist or a shorter, less charismatic version of DJT, whom they despise?!?!

I love Elizabeth Warren

I just saw this on the Huffington Post: Former Goldman Sachs CEO and billionaire Lloyd Blankfein suggested he might vote for President Donald Trump over Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) if the latter became the Democratic presidential nominee.

I say him not liking Bernie makes me like Bernie even more. This means Bernie scares the billionaire class. That's great. So does Warren.

Bernie scares anyone who makes a decent living. How much of someone's hard earned money is someone else entitled to?

See, what you are doing is refusing to respond to any of the Proof and Evidence I provided.

Each time, you do this, you pile up more and more offenses to God, and now you are breaking forum rules and offending everyone here.

You are a condemned man.

You are an enemy of God.

You are a Liar, Blasphemer, Deceiver, and Slanderer, and Eternal Hell will be your Eternal Home.

The unpardonable sin is blasphemy against the Holy Spirit. Blasphemy includes ridicule and attributing the works of the Holy Spirit to the devil. According to Billy Graham, refusing to turn to God and accept his forgiveness is the eternal sin.

Eternal sin - Wikipedia

You can tell someone made up the religion when the rules are

1. Don't worship any other gods but me.
2. Respect your elders/authority
3. Don't disrespect me or my name
4. Don't steal from me, kill me or fuck my wife

They are #1) and #2)

I love Elizabeth Warren

America cannot afford a Democrat in Charge.

Their programs total around $200 Trillion Dollars.

Our money will be worth less than toilet paper if they go on that kind of spending spree.

You are a condemned man.

You are an enemy of God.

Eternal sin - Wikipedia
Because you're lying again, Stumpy. G-d is not a liar no matter what you say. G-d said no one can see His face and live. You claim they can.

You are a condemned man.

You are an enemy of God.

Eternal sin - Wikipedia

I can tell you are going straight to Hell with FAUN

They are #1) and #2)

I love Elizabeth Warren

Bernie scares anyone who makes a decent living. How much of someone's hard earned money is someone else entitled to?
Well, we already spend too much on healthcare. We could do spend less and cover everyone.

I don't know. How much have the rich stolen from us middle class Americans? They haven't given us raises in decades and their pay has skyrocketted. Is that true or not?

You may say they earned that money but they only got away with it because the American worker is no longer organized into unions. They've broken the unions, shipped our jobs overseas, they hire illegals instead of American workers. They get politicians to lower their taxes and shift the burden more onto us.

Don't you wonder how come the middle class is disappearing and at the same time the rich keep getting richer?

Bernie doesn't scare anyone in the middle class because he says the rich have it too good and he's right. Some of their money should be used to fix our infrastructure and schools.

PolitiFact - Bernie Sanders says 49% of ‘new’ income goes to the top 1%

Sanders told the cheering crowd that, if elected, he plans to pay for his many proposals — including making public colleges and universities tuition-free and wiping out student debt — with his recently proposed wealth tax.

He said this is "a time of massive and grotesque income and wealth inequality in America."

You are a condemned man.

You are an enemy of God.

Eternal sin - Wikipedia

There is no hell. We are going where you are going when you die stupid. In the ground.

Remember what it was like for you 200 years before you were born? That's what it will be like when you die. Nothing. You only get one life dummy. Now go to hell. LOL

You are a condemned man.

You are an enemy of God.

Eternal sin - Wikipedia
Because you're lying again, Stumpy. G-d is not a liar no matter what you say. G-d said no one can see His face and live. You claim they can.
You are a Liar. Jacob saw "God's Face" His Human Face as Yeshua and Wrestled with Him for God's Favor. God did this to see how committed Jacob, who would be later named by God as Israel....how committed Jacob was to following God and help spread God's Word.

God does allow people to see Him. I gave you just a few of The Verses. No man has ever seen God The Father in His Shekinah Glory but God The Son when He is in Heaven with The Father.

Everyone else whom God wanted to allow to see Him God had to temporarily diminish His Glory so they could. Moses saw God, Jacob Saw God, The Apostles saw God, and many people in Israel saw God. Even Saul saw God on The Road to Damascus, but God, allowed just enough of His Glory to be revealed that it BLINDED SAUL.

God then sent Saul in to Damascus to be healed of his blindness and converted to Christianity so he would preach The Gospel to Gentiles.

So Tell me, what does it feel like to be a puppet and to have me pull your strings, and make you dance unwittingly for The One True God?

Last edited:

They are #1) and #2)

I love Elizabeth Warren

Well, we already spend too much on healthcare. We could do spend less and cover everyone.

I don't know. How much have the rich stolen from us middle class Americans? They haven't given us raises in decades and their pay has skyrocketted. Is that true or not?

You may say they earned that money but they only got away with it because the American worker is no longer organized into unions. They've broken the unions, shipped our jobs overseas, they hire illegals instead of American workers. They get politicians to lower their taxes and shift the burden more onto us.

Don't you wonder how come the middle class is disappearing and at the same time the rich keep getting richer?

Bernie doesn't scare anyone in the middle class because he says the rich have it too good and he's right. Some of their money should be used to fix our infrastructure and schools.

PolitiFact - Bernie Sanders says 49% of ‘new’ income goes to the top 1%

Sanders told the cheering crowd that, if elected, he plans to pay for his many proposals — including making public colleges and universities tuition-free and wiping out student debt — with his recently proposed wealth tax.

He said this is "a time of massive and grotesque income and wealth inequality in America."

What is your operational definition of "rich"? As a business owner you pay people what the market dictates and majority of businesses in the US are small businesses. Middle Class is shrinking due to high cost of tuition. Hell, student loan debt has increased from $500bn in 2015 to $1.3Tn now. That is crazy. Why? Gov't funded student loans. I am not sure how you limit CEO pay of privately held or even public companies?

You are a condemned man.

You are an enemy of God.

Eternal sin - Wikipedia

LOLOL

There is no hell, Stumpy. That's all made up shit like the false prophet you pray to.

You are a condemned man.

You are an enemy of God.

Eternal sin - Wikipedia
You are a Liar. Jacob saw "God's Face" His Human Face as Yeshua and Wrestled with Him for God's Favor. God did this to see

God does allow people to see Him. I gave you just a few of The Verses. No man has ever seen God The Father in His Shekinah Glory but God The Son when He is in Heaven. Everyone else whom God wanted to allow to see Him God had to temporarily diminish His Glory so they could. Moses saw God, Jacob Saw God, The Apostles saw God, and many people in Israel saw God. Even Saul saw God on The Road to Damascus, but God, allowed just enough of His Glory to be revealed that it BLINDED SAUL.

God then sent Saul in to Damascus to be healed and converted to Christianity so he would preach The Gospel to Gentiles.

So Tell me, what does it feel like to be a puppet and to have me pull your strings, and make you dance unwittingly for The One True God?
Stop calling G-d a liar, Stumpy. No one can see G-d's face and live. At any rate, this is all off-topic and I'm done with it on this thread.

You are a condemned man.

You are an enemy of God.

Eternal sin - Wikipedia

There is no hell. We are going where you are going when you die stupid. In the ground.

Remember what it was like for you 200 years before you were born? That's what it will be like when you die. Nothing. You only get one life dummy. Now go to hell. LOL
Yah yah. There is No Hell until you are crying out to God, or any people you know who are in Heaven to rescue you, and they are not permitted to.

Invest in fire proof underwear. You are going to need it.

Last edited:

You are a condemned man.

You are an enemy of God.

Eternal sin - Wikipedia
You are a Liar. Jacob saw "God's Face" His Human Face as Yeshua and Wrestled with Him for God's Favor. God did this to see

God does allow people to see Him. I gave you just a few of The Verses. No man has ever seen God The Father in His Shekinah Glory but God The Son when He is in Heaven. Everyone else whom God wanted to allow to see Him God had to temporarily diminish His Glory so they could. Moses saw God, Jacob Saw God, The Apostles saw God, and many people in Israel saw God. Even Saul saw God on The Road to Damascus, but God, allowed just enough of His Glory to be revealed that it BLINDED SAUL.

God then sent Saul in to Damascus to be healed and converted to Christianity so he would preach The Gospel to Gentiles.

Stop calling G-d a liar, Stumpy. No one can see G-d's face and live. At any rate, this is all off-topic and I'm done with it on this thread.

I am calling you a Liar. Liar. Stop worshiping The Father of Lies.

They both believe in Guillotines and Gulags though.

84325981_3466173356788669_685489527904534528_n.jpg
LOL Bernie's healthcare cost reduction plan?

Forum List

Back