Neither party has a coherent, long term plan for COVID

The GOP and Trump have their thumbs up their assess as usual. This virus shows no signs of slowing down and the GOP response to this is “Derp. Meh. What does this have to do with sucking corporate lobbyist dick? What’s in it for us?”

The numbers say you're wrong. just an observation
:popcorn:
No they don’t.
Yeah, the virus is slowing down, you can wish all you want.

More gas lighting.
Don't let the numbers get in the way of your yarn, dude/dudette

The GOP that you hate so passionately knows that we cannot stay at home till the chinese disease goes away

Not necessarily. There are rational Republicans out there still observing the precautions. You must be the other type. I can easily tell because you choose to use the stupid partisan 'chinese disease' descriptor.

but if you kill the economy as dems are trying to do you lose the ability to help anyone

Stop with the gas lighting. You won't ever convince anyone beyond partisan fools that any majority of either Democrats or Republicans don't work and contribute to the economy. No one rational has any agenda to kill the economy. That is simply a stupid, stupid thing to say. To build and maintain an economy you need to make sure you have precautions in place to ensure plenty of healthy workers. It's just that simple, especially during a global pandemic. You already follow societal rules like 'no shoes, no shirt, no service' in businesses. Yet, you wail like babies when asked to wear a face covering, bleating about your constitutional rights. Wah.

You are a partisan loon.

I’m sorry, I don’t want to make these Republicans feel bad, but Joe had a plan all the way back in January. Remember, the Obama administration went through Ebola, Zika, and the H1N1.

remember when Fox News used to call President Obama, Barack Ebola?

excuse me, I’m watching a comment right now on hydroxychloroquine. They just said that people that take this drug while sick with COVID-19, are three times more likely to die from coronavirus.

No one rational has any agenda to kill the economy.
Maybe dems tell themselves they dont want to kill the economy but rather just keep it in a coma till trump leaves office

but they are living in la la land

Last edited:
Maybe dems tell themselves they dont want kill the economy but rather just keep it in a coma till trump leaves office

Without people there is no economy.

democrats have been saying what we need to do is test and do contact tracing. With the proper testing from the beginning, we could’ve figured out where the hotspots are, who has the virus, quarantine them and save the economy.

but seriously, Trump is not a president, he’s a racist reality TV show star. He doesn’t know what he’s doing. He keeps trying to push hydroxychloroquine and they just came out with a study saying that if you take it while you have coronavirus you’re three times more likely to die.

1590168096270.jpeg

If Republicans didn’t believe the testing did any good, then why are Donald Trump and Mike Pence getting tested together, 14 times a week. I can’t even get one.

I can easily tell because you choose to use the stupid partisan 'chinese disease' descriptor.
I am a realistic Republican

Meaning I know the virus came from china

I'm pretty sure everyone does at this point. It's not like you've stumbled upon a profound statement here. You call it that because that's what your Cult45 talk radio overlords tell you to do. It's cringey as fuck, but you do you.

Maybe dems tell themselves they dont want kill the economy but rather just keep it in a coma till trump leaves office

democrats have been saying what we need to do is test and do contact tracing. With the proper testing from the beginning, we could’ve figured out where the hotspots are, who has the virus, quarantine them and save the economy.

but seriously, Trump is not a president, he’s a racist reality TV show star. He doesn’t know what he’s doing. He keeps trying to push hydroxychloroquine and they just came out with a study saying that if you take it while you have coronavirus you’re three times more likely to die.

View attachment 339545
If Republicans didn’t believe the testing did any good, then why are Donald Trump and Mike Pence getting tested together, 14 times a week. I can’t even get one.
What you want to do is quarantine everyone

the fact is that most people will have the chinese disease without being sick at all

but if you quarantine heathy people on the off chance they may have been near some who does have the virus the economy will never recover

Once again, you don't read minds. And you're dead wrong.

the fact is that most people will have the chinese disease without being sick at all

Not a fact. Wingertard opinion only. You aren't a time traveler either.

but if you quarantine heathy people on the off chance they may have been near some who does have the virus the economy will never recover

Since that isn't even happening right now, your opinion is irrelevant to reality. I can't help you with your partisan mental block.

The GOP and Trump have their thumbs up their assess as usual. This virus shows no signs of slowing down and the GOP response to this is “Derp. Meh. What does this have to do with sucking corporate lobbyist dick? What’s in it for us?”

They’re fucking useless.

The democrats House Bill is a step in the right direction, but it lacks any long term strategy. It’s just a band-aid. It doesn’t address how to stop the virus for the months to come.

Now some governors have more effective strategies for their states. Social distancing and contact tracing are key, but without real federal help, it won’t amount to much.

We are on our own folks.
What's the Dim long term strategy for the flu?
Yet another dumbass Trumpette who thinks that COVID is like the flu.
It is a virus that can kill weak or elderly people just like the flu

what is the difference?
The death rate is at least 10x higher and the potential hospital stay is twice as long.

They’re fucking useless.

The democrats House Bill is a step in the right direction, but it lacks any long term strategy. It’s just a band-aid. It doesn’t address how to stop the virus for the months to come.

Now some governors have more effective strategies for their states. Social distancing and contact tracing are key, but without real federal help, it won’t amount to much.

We are on our own folks.

what is the difference?
The death rate is at least 10x higher and the potential hospital stay is twice as long.
I dont know about hospital stay but the death rate is not 10 times greater

indeed the two virus’ seem to kill the same demographics - old people and those weakened by other physical conditions

It seems the country’s new cases are flatlining, it’s actually going down in New York and in the tri-state area and going up every place else. So it looks like it’s flat lining but the Midwest, the deep South, and Appalachia are about to get hit with a prairie fire the likes of which they never dreamed.

I was just watching the mayor of Montgomery Alabama say that in the six major hospitals they have, they have only five ICU beds unoccupied.

he said they take care of people for 80 miles in every direction in rural areas.

I don’t want those people to die. I don’t want them to get sick. And I don’t want them to lose family members. But this horrible mismanagement of this pandemic is doing enormous damage to America.

They’re fucking useless.

We are on our own folks.

what is the difference?
Wrong.

Best Estimate is 0.4 Percent Death Rate for COVID-19 Patients With Symptoms: CDC

Keep in mind that rate is among people who show symptoms. The rate for all people who are infected is much lower.

It seems the country’s new cases are flatlining, it’s actually going down in New York and in the tri-state area and going up every place else. So it looks like it’s flat lining but the Midwest, the deep South, and Appalachia are about to get hit with a prairie fire the likes of which they never dreamed.

I was just watching the mayor of Montgomery Alabama say that in the six major hospitals they have, they have only five ICU beds unoccupied.

he said they take care of people for 80 miles in every direction in rural areas.

I don’t want those people to die. I don’t want them to get sick. And I don’t want them to lose family members. But this horrible mismanagement of this pandemic is doing enormous damage to America.
Always hoping for the worst, eh deannie?

View attachment 339545

Of course, I agree. Quarantining healthy people is ridiculous. I don’t know anybody who wants to do that. I don’t even know anybody who would accuse somebody of wanting to do that. What we wanna do is test test test and find out who has the virus and quarantine them so they don’t give it to other people who have been tested and don’t have the virus.

we can all agree that’s the only thing that makes sense.

We are on our own folks.

Epiphany time for Billy. You're finally getting your head around the fact that government can't actually fix all your problems.

The government can't make your wife hot or make you look like Brad Pitt, they can't make your kids smarter or your dog win prizes for obedience.

They can't even keep you safe from natural disasters.
You are such a fucking idiot. Of course government can fix problems. We see that shit happen all over the world. It’s why South Korea and Germany did so much better at combating the virus than we did. We just need the right people in charge.

What is your alternative exactly? A bunch of self-serving idiot citizens and anarchy? That is how we combat the virus?
You seem to have missed where he said government can't fix ALL your problems. It's a very important distinction, and missing it seems to have led you down a silly path with accusations of anarchism and strange comments about utilizing government services.
Who has even said the government can fix all of a person’s problems? This is just some bullshit you people delude yourselves into thinking the left believes. I guess you all thrive off false premises. It’s all you have.

"You people"? Who do you think you're talking to? :lol:
A rightdinger; a pubscum, a Trumptard so on and so forth

Of course that's what you think. In your world, if anyone disagrees with anything you say, or even points out a mistake you've made, it must be because they are from the 'other side'.

Partisans gotta partisan.

Always hoping for the worst, eh deannie?
I’m sorry, I missed the part where it says I am hoping for the worst. Perhaps you could point that out to me?

and I really don’t understand why it’s going down so much in other countries and not this country? This is the greatest country in the world. We are the leading country of science. Why can’t we get a handle on this virus?

i’m sure you guys have an explanation, I just can’t figure out what it is.

I can’t figure out how they knew about this since last year and it’s the end of May and they’ve only done 12 million tests. How is that possible?

1590175162020.jpeg

View attachment 339545

Of course, I agree. Quarantining healthy people is ridiculous. I don’t know anybody who wants to do that. I don’t even know anybody who would accuse somebody of wanting to do that. What we wanna do is test test test and find out who has the virus and quarantine them so they don’t give it to other people who have been tested and don’t have the virus.

we can all agree that’s the only thing that makes sense.
Most people who test positive will be in good health

many would not even know they are infected without the test

but under the lib plan as I understand it they would be quarantined

Forum List

Back