Netanyahu's response to UN's resulution.

The author did no research, he just made things up. You respond to my every post moron, who pays you?

The author did no research, he just made things up. You respond to my every post moron, who pays you?
Monte thinks that the readers are that stupid that they are unable to see how many posts he responds to.

I guess Monte doesn't want to hear that the Arabs and the Nazis got together. The author did a lot of research for his book, but Monte, the Jew hater, wants the readers to think that the author lied throughout his book. It would be fun to see Monte and the author debate each other except it might be too much of asking Monte to leave his computer for a while. All the time debating would take away from the time demonizing the Jews on this forum.

Well, you lied in an attempt to claim that Israel is not a theocracy.
It is not a theocracy.

Of course it is. It's called the Jewish state, after all and even its claim to the land is religious.

You prove once again your lack of knowledge. Judaism in its core is not a religion. It is an ethbic belonging. To this ethnic belonging there is history, geography, culture, language.

Religion is another aspect. It is less than only a small part of that being a Jew is.

Wow. Learn about the people you hate. If you dislike something... At least know what it is about. Geez.

I think that is why defining "Jewish" can be so hard...but religion is inextrably wound up in it - you can't really separate it because the religious aspect is what gives them their claim to Israel. The culture and history though, does make it different than the other major religions and the fact that you can be a secular Jew and still be a Jew.

It is not a theocracy.

Of course it is. It's called the Jewish state, after all and even its claim to the land is religious.

You prove once again your lack of knowledge. Judaism in its core is not a religion. It is an ethbic belonging. To this ethnic belonging there is history, geography, culture, language.

Religion is another aspect. It is less than only a small part of that being a Jew is.

Wow. Learn about the people you hate. If you dislike something... At least know what it is about. Geez.

I think that is why defining "Jewish" can be so hard...but religion is inextrably wound up in it - you can't really separate it because the religious aspect is what gives them their claim to Israel. The culture and history though, does make it different than the other major religions and the fact that you can be a secular Jew and still be a Jew.

Netanyahu wil ignore the UN's response.

He knows that the US will start WWIII. , will go go deeper into bankruptcy , in order to keep Netanyahu's fraud alive.

Its not the religious aspect which gives the Jewish people their claim to Israel.

Its the historical aspect. The history of the Jewish people in their land. The re-constitution of their sovereignty.

Its not the religious aspect which gives the Jewish people their claim to Israel.

Its the historical aspect. The history of the Jewish people in their land. The re-constitution of their sovereignty.

It is NOT their land.

It is NOT their land.

I'm going to assume you are not actually denying the history of the Jewish people in Israel, so why, do you think, it isn't their land? And their Temple?

I'm going to assume you are not actually denying the history of the Muslims people in Palestine since 1922.

read the History of Palestine written by a nice Jewish Historian

Introduction to the Israel-Palestine Conflict

Norman Finkelstein

Across the mainstream Zionist spectrum, it was understood from the outset that Palestine’s indigenous Arab population would not acquiesce in its dispossession.

n general both sides understood each other well and knew that the implementation of Zionism could be only at the expense of the Palestinian Arabs.”

It is not a theocracy.

One can be a secular Christian and still be a Christian. The only difference between an Inuit that adopts Christianity and an Inuit that adopts Judaism is the religion. They remain Inuits.

I'm going to assume you are not actually denying the history of the Muslims people in Palestine since 1922.

In fact, I am not. Never have I. And the Arab Muslims have been there a lot longer than 1922.

But you didn't answer my question. Why is it not the Jewish people's land? You said it is NOT the Jewish people's land. Why is it not? Why do they not have some sort of claim to it?

In fact, I am not. Never have I. And the Arab Muslims have been there a lot longer than 1922.

But you didn't answer my question. Why is it not the Jewish people's land? You said it is NOT the Jewish people's land. Why is it not? Why do they not have some sort of claim to it?

There are no Jewish people as there are no Christian people or Muslim people. There are people of many nationalities, ethnicities and races that practice Judaism, Christianity and Islam. An Italian Jew is an Italian that practices Judaism an Italian Muslim is an Italian that practices Islam.

There are no Jewish people as there are no Christian people or Muslim people. There are people of many nationalities, ethnicities and races that practice Judaism, Christianity and Islam. An Italian Jew is an Italian that practices Judaism an Italian Muslim is an Italian that practices Islam.
That's really profound, Stumpy.

I am saying that it is NOT EXCLUSIVELY Jewish Land.

It belongs to those who choose to live there - and Palestinians should have the right to be elected as PM .

I am saying that it is NOT EXCLUSIVELY Jewish Land

That makes a world of difference. You should be more explicit when you post. We agree then. Both peoples have claims to the land.
That means that the Palestinians have the right to return to their homes.

Are you not aware, Tinmore, that the people you think should return to their homes are mostly dead? Are you trying to tell us that their children and grandchildren, such as you, should be allowed to return? Why is it that there were millions and millions of displaced people after World War II who were able to get on with their lives, many very successfully, and their descendents are certainly not whining about being able to go back to the old homestead? The only reason for all this whining is the hope that millions of younger Palestinians around the world will return and their numbers will overwhelm the Jews so that they will be able to take over.

I am saying that it is NOT EXCLUSIVELY Jewish Land

That makes a world of difference. You should be more explicit when you post. We agree then. Both peoples have claims to the land.
That means that the Palestinians have the right to return to their homes.

Are you not aware, Tinmore, that the people you think should return to their homes are mostly dead? Are you trying to tell us that their children and grandchildren, such as you, should be allowed to return? Why is it that there were millions and millions of displaced people after World War II who were able to get on with their lives, many very successfully, and their descendents are certainly not whining about being able to go back to the old homestead? The only reason for all this whining is the hope that millions of younger Palestinians around the world will return and their numbers will overwhelm the Jews so that they will be able to take over.

Why is it OK for the Zionists to overwhelm the Palestinians but not vice-versa?

Well, the Jews from Europe went to Palestine and overwhelmed the native people and took over.

Forum List

Back