Never Ending Words

Lullaby :)

P.S.

upload_2016-11-7_10-16-13.png

Yield :)

Girls are really beautiful, I agree about government, but where have you learned russian culture? Have you been in Russia? :)
Divergent

Flew around a lot of Soviet ships, never in Russia. I just followed Sun Tzu's wisdom:
“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Yield :)

Girls are really beautiful, I agree about government, but where have you learned russian culture? Have you been in Russia? :)
Divergent

Flew around a lot of Soviet ships, never in Russia. I just followed Sun Tzu's wisdom:
“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Teenager :)

Hm, I understand... Usually seamen use any possibility to train alert behaviour - why not? "Soldier must be busy all the times, to avoid unwanted things" :)

But as I know, army professions in Russia usually more respectable and understandable, than in Western countries, because we still have compulsory military service for many categories of people :)

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
Shoot. I did it again. Screwed up the thread.

Youth

Forum List

Back