New Black Panther Party Leader - ... you want freedom ... kill some crackers

They lost the case. Guilty by default. What part of that don't you understand?

Can we get these threads merged? Its hard to keep up.

In a thread about people bringing guns to a Obama rally, Ravi said the following:

I don't see it so much as a threat against the President...I think it is more to intimidate anyone that supports health care reform including any politicians and the general public.

And while I have no problem with people expressing their second amendment rights I have a problem with being the subject of intimidation. Civil rights shouldn't be used to deprive others of their civil rights.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...ers-carrying-rifle-outside-obama-rally-8.html

Ravi went on to say, that because one of the gun carrying men made statements about taxation, carrying the gun was a direct threat against the pres
Ravi said:

My bad. Apparently it is a direct threat against Obama, according to this video posted by the guy with the semi-automatic.
Man With Assault Rifle Outside Obama Event: 'Taxation Is Theft' | LiveWire

So Ravi... what the Black Panthers said about whites isn't intimidation, but this guy saying that he didn't like the amount of taxation is?

So Ravi seems to have a racist view of what is intimidation and what isn't.

That's because Ravi is in fact a racist. She claims no case should be opened because SHE doesn't see evidence of voter intimidation despite there being a law against having a weapon at a polling place and despite eyewitness accounts of intimidation.

This asshole is you peoples counterpart.

... you should hate yourself

LieNatters, you have outdone yourself. That criminal wants to murder people for the color of their skin. He is a merchant of hate.

Now, I am a strong believer in killing Radical Islamics. Those drones are doing a good job. We need more drones.

This guy can be off'd if we pay somebody enough money. I hope the FBI does that soon before he gets some low IQ buffoon to kill some little children because they are white.

Dear fcuking idiot,

He is not charged with hate you asshole , he was charged with threatening people at a polling place. The evidence the right claimed was damning actually exsonerated the guy.

You want him in jail because he hates white people, that is not a crime you fool.

I think you're all a bunch of crackers and we should kill you and some cracker babies.

Do you know that it is not predominantly white?

For that matter, does it matter?

I note your question and response between my posts about the minutemen.

So, I will take your word for it that you would have a problem with it, but I must say that I am a little skeptical. I think you favor these guys because they supported Obama. Had they been there working for McCain, I have to wonder if you would feel the same way.

Immie
I don't know what the precinct was...but if you are claiming it was white when it was actually black that would matter. In fact, if it is predominantly black then your entire argument of racial intimidation goes out the window.

Maybe you are right on that.

Because the way our voting goes it is based upon the majority vote in each precinct, so if it were a majority black precinct then the few whites voting there would most likely not matter in the first place. So, I'll think about that a bit.

I have not looked at Conhog's link regarding the precinct, so I am not sure.

Immie

Actually, here is another link calling it a majority black precinct. So who knows. I'm looking or actual data, but what does it matter? A person can be intimidated by someone they agree with even. In fact as the law reads, which I posted earlier in the thread and Ravi conveniently ignores, no one actually has to report being intimidated , actions which COULD intimidate are enough to be illegal.

Racial motive cited in Justice Dept. decision

It's a crime to tell people to kill people.

It's a hate crime to tell black people to kill white babies.

It's a crime to stake out polling places and menace the population.

So. What next?

No...they weren't found guilty. Not sure where you are getting your information but it isn't correct.

I'm not looking at race in this issue...I'm looking at evidence. There is no evidence that voter intimidation was happening. That doesn't mean that it wasn't, it means that there is no evidence to back it up.

Perhaps it is you that sees scary black man and jumps to conclusions. :eusa_whistle:

Bullshit you aren't looking at race. You lying fucking bitch.
If you can't address me in a civil manner I will stop responding to your posts.

Oh, if only I'd known it was that easy earlier.......:D

This asshole is you peoples counterpart.

... you should hate yourself

LieNatters, you have outdone yourself. That criminal wants to murder people for the color of their skin. He is a merchant of hate.

Now, I am a strong believer in killing Radical Islamics. Those drones are doing a good job. We need more drones.

This guy can be off'd if we pay somebody enough money. I hope the FBI does that soon before he gets some low IQ buffoon to kill some little children because they are white.

Dear fcuking idiot,

He is not charged with hate you asshole , he was charged with threatening people at a polling place. The evidence the right claimed was damning actually exsonerated the guy.

You want him in jail because he hates white people, that is not a crime you fool.

Now if THAT were the case, you would think he would be anxious to go to trial and end this........

And hate isn't illegal but advocating murder is.

It's a crime to tell people to kill people.

It's a hate crime to tell black people to kill white babies.

It's a crime to stake out polling places and menace the population.

So. What next?

Must spread reputation around before blah blah blah.

That racist Ravi will never concede.

truthmatters seems to be a racist when it comes to voter intimidation:

The bitch says:

It seems the republican masses dont care what the republican party does to win elections.

I wonder why the "liberal" media refuses to report on these repeted criminal acts against American voters?

So, to truthmatters, men in uniforms outside a polling booth, making threatening comments and holding a weapon aren't intimidating....

... but GOP asking that peope identify themselves before voting is intimidating.

Racist much Truth?

In a thread about people bringing guns to a Obama rally, Ravi said the following:

I don't see it so much as a threat against the President...I think it is more to intimidate anyone that supports health care reform including any politicians and the general public.

And while I have no problem with people expressing their second amendment rights I have a problem with being the subject of intimidation. Civil rights shouldn't be used to deprive others of their civil rights.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...ers-carrying-rifle-outside-obama-rally-8.html

Ravi went on to say, that because one of the gun carrying men made statements about taxation, carrying the gun was a direct threat against the pres
Ravi said:

My bad. Apparently it is a direct threat against Obama, according to this video posted by the guy with the semi-automatic.

So Ravi... what the Black Panthers said about whites isn't intimidation, but this guy saying that he didn't like the amount of taxation is?

Did the New Black Panthers make any statements of intimidation? No.

Dear fcuking idiot,

Now if THAT were the case, you would think he would be anxious to go to trial and end this........

And hate isn't illegal but advocating murder is.

He doesnt have to go to trial bacause there is not enough evidence to charge him with intimidation at a polling place which is why the case was tossed.

Now tell me all you know about the Bush DOJ bringing false charges against people like singleton?

What you all have to realize that in the moonbat liberal mind the only racists are white people. The black man has been a slave and disenfranchised for their entire existence. They are the downtrodden of our time. They are still victims so they are allowed to spew their hatred and incite violence. They're just getting back so it's okay.

That's exactly how the moonbat liberal BO supporter thinks. Liberalism is a mental disease.

Ravi said:

I don't think it's racist so much as political.

Ravi (and Truthmatters, too) will simply excuse and dismiss any wrongdoing by any liberal. It's a tropism, an automatic reflex.

Normal Person: "Hey, look at what this liberal did!"

Ravi/TM: "That's not wrong. [insult spurious racism charge here]!!"

It's like your leg jerking when the doctor taps your knee with a hammer, and requires the exact same amount of thought. In fact, far leftists such as they could function equally well in society if they possessed nothing above the brain stem.

Ravi said:

Did the New Black Panthers make any statements of intimidation? No.

in the thread i quoted you in... you stated that the man was intimidating and a threat to the pres because he was upset about the amount of taxation.

Why did you think that was intimidation you racist little monkey?

Im walking away from the thread now but i may end up checking back in this weekend. Probably not though.

Enjoy your weekends and DOWN WITH VOTER INTIMIDATION!!!!!!!

And I'm following Plymco out. Ya'll have a good one.

How is this not hate speech?

If I went to downtown Philadelphia, and started yelling that "we need to kill some *******," how fast would I be put in jail?

Why is this POS racist still among us?

Hopefully fast enough to avoid getting your ass kicked by black folks.
And that kind of cocky bullshit is exactly why the prison populations are overwhelmingly Black.

In case you've ever wondered about that.

Ravi said:

Ravi dear is a hypocrite. She's all for intimidation if it's a black group doing the intimidation. That's obvious.

go fuck yourself you racist.

Dont you have to run and teach your kids to hate black people or something?

Forum List

Back