New Congresswomen Lauren Bohbert Says New Bill Makes Gays and Transvestites Supreme to Everyone Else

You can run but you can't hide. I will follow you and call you out on your inane equine excrement at every turn. Have a good evening

You are not worthy to sit at my feet and be taught anymore. In the scheme of things, I am Socrates, you, a fascist cockroach scrambling toward yet another dumpster.

Goodbye.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: You have yet to explain your inane prediction that the equality act will undermine parental rights.

equal to is not the same as supreme.

besides she's a nutter.

So you don't know what the actual outcomes would be. You're not cognizant of the outrageous violations of First-Amendment liberties and property rights this legislation portends, or cognizant of the judicial shitstorm that would arise if it were passed by the Senate and signed into law?

That's what I thought.

You hear the word equal and get a weepy, snot-stained hankey feeling. Hot damn, leftist politicians love useful idiots like you!

But, then, you in all likelihood are a rank narcissist or sociopath, so you wouldn't give a damn about the violation of others' natural rights anyway.

After all, you're a leftist, aren't you? You're a statist bootlick of collectivist, mobocratic rule, right?
They said the same stupid shit about civil rights for blacks. Same bullshit, different target. People who hate have to hate. It's just a mattter of what you can get away with, or think tyat you can get away with any a given point in time.

The difference is that black people don't choose to be black.

OTOH, people do choose what kind of sexual perversion they want to engage in.

Believe me, if you go to the Ghetto in your city and walk up to a group of young black guys on the corner and tell them" I don't see any difference between you guys and the Homos", it will not go over that well and you will be asking for and receiving an ugly scene.
Gay people did not choose to be gay either moron. But you apparently chose to be an ignorant bigot. Well, maybe that is unfair. You can't help it just like blacks and gays.
Which has what to do with the fact that the USC already has provisions to allow people to live in peace?

University of Southern California, or University of South Carolina?

This lady was elected. rightwinger try not to have your ears bleed out.

She's correct.
Now let's see the text of the Equality Act.
If it specifically protects people with particular sexual tendencies then it's a crock of shit.

Happy that you asked> Get ready to feel stupid> It protects everyone including you

The Equality Act amends the 1964 Civil Rights Act to explicitly ban discrimination against people based on sexual orientation and gender identity in sectors including housing, employment, federal programs and public accommodations such as stores and even websites.
Stefanik voted yes on the Equality Act in 2019. Why does she oppo…
View attachment 463906
www.timesunion.com/news/article/Stefanik-voted-yes-on-the-Equality-Act-in-201

How do you figure that Normative folks are treated equally with sexual perverts?

Did you know that although there is a Gay History Month celebrated each year, America has never celebrated Normative History? Shouldn't kids be taught about the great achievements of straights throughout history? From Adam and Eve on through to the current era, hundreds of generations of straight arrows have had their achievements demeaned.

If only there was a government info film showing how gay predators prey on young boys. It would open peoples eyes to the threat.

besides she's a nutter.

So you don't know what the actual outcomes would be. You're not cognizant of the outrageous violations of First-Amendment liberties and property rights this legislation portends, or cognizant of the judicial shitstorm that would arise if it were passed by the Senate and signed into law?

That's what I thought.

You hear the word equal and get a weepy, snot-stained hankey feeling. Hot damn, leftist politicians love useful idiots like you!

But, then, you in all likelihood are a rank narcissist or sociopath, so you wouldn't give a damn about the violation of others' natural rights anyway.

After all, you're a leftist, aren't you? You're a statist bootlick of collectivist, mobocratic rule, right?
They said the same stupid shit about civil rights for blacks. Same bullshit, different target. People who hate have to hate. It's just a mattter of what you can get away with, or think tyat you can get away with any a given point in time.

Believe me, if you go to the Ghetto in your city and walk up to a group of young black guys on the corner and tell them" I don't see any difference between you guys and the Homos", it will not go over that well and you will be asking for and receiving an ugly scene.
Gay people did not choose to be gay either moron. But you apparently chose to be an ignorant bigot. Well, maybe that is unfair. You can't help it just like blacks and gays.
Which has what to do with the fact that the USC already has provisions to allow people to live in peace?

US Constitution.

besides she's a nutter.

That's what I thought.

Please point us to the Article of-or amendment to- the Constitution, or Constitutional Case Law that specifically protects LGBT people from discrimination in housing, employment, public accomodations and financial transactions .

besides she's a nutter.

That's what I thought.

Please point us to the Article of-or amendment to- the Constitution, or Constitutional Case Law that specifically protects LGBT people from discrimination in housing, employment, public accomodations and financial transactions .
You should look at some of your earlier posts on this Thread because you're the one who posted that all Americans are already protected by the law.
How can that be unless it's in the USC.
By the way, thanks for not being able to provide a rational answer to my question that stopped you dead in your ProgBot tracks.

besides she's a nutter.

That's what I thought.

US Constitution.

That would be COTUS. You abbreviation makes no sense.

You should look at some of your earlier posts on this Thread because you're the one who posted that all Americans are already protected by the law.
How can that be unless it's in the USC.
What the hell are you talking about smiley? I have trouble believing that I would have said such a thing and am willing to bet that you are grossly misinterpreting or misrepresenting something that I said. This appears to be your way of glossing over the fact that you claimed there are protections in the COTUS that do not exist. Now you're running for cover.

Interesting how you post this crap but do not rise to my challange to show where such protections exist in COTHUS .

Last edited:

besides she's a nutter.

That's what I thought.

Posts 93 and 109.
You stepped in your own doo doo.

besides she's a nutter.

That's what I thought.

Posts 93 and 109.

Post 109 ? Your post fool!
You said: In direct response to you post, why would anyone attack or offend someone for the sexuality if they are not displaying their sexuality.
I said in post 93: Do straight, cisgender people display their sexuality in public? What the fuck is the difference ??!
You said in 109 : If so, why would we need anyone's sexuality mentioned specifically in a law? .
How the fuck does any of that mean that LGBT people are protected by the constitution. You are either insane, stupid or just playing a sick game. A combination of all three I suspect

She's correct.
If it specifically protects people with particular sexual tendencies then it's a crock of shit.

Happy that you asked> Get ready to feel stupid> It protects everyone including you

The Equality Act amends the 1964 Civil Rights Act to explicitly ban discrimination against people based on sexual orientation and gender identity in sectors including housing, employment, federal programs and public accommodations such as stores and even websites.
View attachment 463906

How do you figure that Normative folks are treated equally with sexual perverts?

Did you know that although there is a Gay History Month celebrated each year, America has never celebrated Normative History? Shouldn't kids be taught about the great achievements of straights throughout history? From Adam and Eve on through to the current era, hundreds of generations of straight arrows have had their achievements demeaned.

If only there was a government info film showing how gay predators prey on young boys. It would open peoples eyes to the threat.

Actually, there are films available , which have been shown in government as well as private schools warning young people about homosexuality.

Unfortunately, in the current era, few school districts are enlightened enough to give their students the 4-1-1 on the preference.

She's correct.

View attachment 463906

Actually, there are films available , which have been shown in government as well as private schools warning young people about homosexuality.

Unfortunately, in the current era, few school districts are enlightened enough to give their students the 4-1-1 on the preference.

Yes, They are right up their in terms of credibility as Refer Madness and Red Nightmare Red Scare Filmography - Cinema Studies - Library Guides at University of Washington Libraries (uw.edu)

She's correct.

View attachment 463906

Yes, They are right up their in terms of credibility as Refer Madness and Red Nightmare Red Scare Filmography - Cinema Studies - Library Guides at University of Washington Libraries (uw.edu)

Sid Davis, the producer of this film was closely associated with noted heterosexual activist, John Wayne. Are you some kind of heterophobe that you don't like the Duke?

besides she's a nutter.

That's what I thought.

Posts 93 and 109.

You said: In direct response to you post, why would anyone attack or offend someone for the sexuality if they are not displaying their sexuality.
I said in post 93: Do straight, cisgender people display their sexuality in public? What the fuck is the difference ??!
You said in 109 : If so, why would we need anyone's sexuality mentioned specifically in a law? .
How the fuck does any of that mean that LGBT people are protected by the constitution. You are either insane, stupid or just playing a sick game. A combination of all three I suspect

You said that LGBT people don't dress out of the ordinary in public.
Why would someone who is not publicly displaying their sexuality need a special mention in a legal clause?
Stop your ProgBot bullshit and answer the question that can't be logically answered.

She's correct.

View attachment 463906

I knew that you would bite you fucking clown.

besides she's a nutter.

That's what I thought.

Posts 93 and 109.

Why would someone who is not publicly displaying their sexuality need a special mention in a legal clause?
Stop your ProgBot bullshit and answer the question that can't be logically answered.
First of all smiley, let me remind you that this exchange began when you stupidly claimed that the US Constitution already contains all of the protections against discrimination that are needed, suggesting that no legislatoion is needed. I challanged you on that and you ran from it, not even attempting to defend you inane claim

NOW, you come up with this bullshit as a distraction. You think that you are clever by picking up on something that I might have said about appearances and presenting it out of context to try to score points. All that you are doing is to make yourself look even more pathetic and stupid then you already do.

This is not about appearances. People become aware of the gender identity and sexual orientation in many ways which I have previously discussed. That leads to discrimination which is still common in most states where state laws do do provide protections. It is for that reason that federal legislation is need. I think that you might actually be smart enough to know that but that you are just playing a sick game and desparatly trying to defend you bigotry. Now shut up.

besides she's a nutter.

That's what I thought.

Posts 93 and 109.

First of all smiley, let me remind you that this exchange began when you stupidly claimed that the US Constitution already contains all of the protections against discrimination that are needed, suggesting that no legislatoion is needed. I challanged you on that and you ran from it, not even attempting to defend you inane claim

NOW, you come up with this bullshit as a distraction. You think that you are clever by picking up on something that I might have said about appearances and presenting it out of context to try to score points. All that you are doing is to make yourself look even more pathetic and stupid then you already do.

This is not about appearances. People become aware of the gender identity and sexual orientation in many ways which I have previously discussed. That leads to discrimination which is still common in most states where state laws do do provide protections. It is for that reason that federal legislation is need. I think that you might actually be smart enough to know that but that you are just playing a sick game and desparatly trying to defend you bigotry. Now shut up.
The law already protects all Americans.
There are a myriad of laws protecting employment and not one judge has ever protected Americans for just being Americans and THAT’S the problem.
Americans are screwed and sexual perverts almost always wind up winning anyway.
If anything, heterosexuals require more legislation than perverts.

Forum List

Back