New home construction collapses in Northeast - Thanks to Trump tax reform

Housing will continue to decline as the Fed Res raises their rates.
But it's all Trump's fault the leftist try to claim. They just keep slinging it at a wall, and praying something will stick. LOL

It was TRUMP's tax reform, idiot.
What part of that victory dance did you miss?
Surely they trumpeted it on Fox infinitum ad nauseum.
GOOD.

A little bit of karma for you assholes.

Now if only all of west coast of California and Seattle and Portland were burned to the ground.

Home sales in the northeast have fallen 51% and construction has collapsed since Trump's tax reform passed.
This due to the "SALT" clause which restricts deductions for state and local taxes to $10K. Sales of homes nationally are down 13.2%.

This is just one of the negative results of Trump's tax break to the top 1%.

And I know the collective right has a problem recalling anything that happened more than six months ago, much less 10 years, but it was the housing collapse that started in California and spread east that created the worst recession since 1929.

Housing Is Tanking in the Northeast. Guess Why.
Losing big deductions for state and local property taxes is having the expected effect.
(This has to be Googled because Bloomberg doesn't allow copying links)
I'll say it again, everything Trump touches dies.

Bwahahaha.....this is perfect! Construction workers will lose their job. Then they will be forced to live in the company town and shop at the company store if they want a job. The corporations will only have to pay them enough to eat and pay rent, which will all go back to the corporation. It’s so perfect! HIGHER PROFITS!

It's not Donnie, I keep telling you that.

It's Donnie's tax reform now law.
If he doesn't fucking own it, who does?
Why do you insist on taking personal responsibility away from him?
He's the POTUS and he signed off on it.
New home construction collapse in the northeast It ain't Donnie.
Rising interest rates have more to do with the construction industry

Home sales in the northeast have fallen 51% and construction has collapsed since Trump's tax reform passed.
This due to the "SALT" clause which restricts deductions for state and local taxes to $10K. Sales of homes nationally are down 13.2%.

And I know the collective right has a problem recalling anything that happened more than six months ago, much less 10 years, but it was the housing collapse that started in California and spread east that created the worst recession since 1929.

Losing big deductions for state and local property taxes is having the expected effect.

Just what the greedy States that screw their citizens deserve. Hopefully those idiots will start electing people who they won't have to lube up for. LMAO

I guess you have missed the first part of this thread.
I've already posted proof that the blue states of the northeast carry the red states in the south.
Terrible discrepancy.

I'll repeat it, just for you.

From the AP, not a blog.

https://www.apnews.com/2f83c72de1bd440d92cdbc0d3b6bc0

AP FACT CHECK: Blue high-tax states fund red low-tax states
"""THE FACTS:

Connecticut residents paid an average of $15,643 per person in federal taxes in 2015, according to a report by the Rockefeller Institute of Government. Massachusetts paid $13,582 per person, New Jersey paid $13,137 and New York paid $12,820.

California residents paid an average of $10,510.

At the other end, Mississippi residents paid an average of $5,740 per person, while West Virginia paid $6,349, Kentucky paid $6,626 and South Carolina paid $6,665.

Low-tax red states also fare better when you take into account federal spending.

Mississippi received $2.13 for every tax dollar the state sent to Washington in 2015, according to the Rockefeller study. West Virginia received $2.07, Kentucky got $1.90 and South Carolina got $1.71.

Meanwhile, New Jersey received 74 cents in federal spending for tax every dollar the state sent to Washington. New York received 81 cents, Connecticut received 82 cents and Massachusetts received 83 cents."""

It's not Donnie, I keep telling you that.

It's Donnie's tax reform now law.
If he doesn't fucking own it, who does?
Why do you insist on taking personal responsibility away from him?
He's the POTUS and he signed off on it.
New home construction collapse in the northeast It ain't Donnie.
Rising interest rates have more to do with the construction industry

Then it would be country wide instead of just focused in the most expensive places in America, the northeast and California, nimrod.

"""In the meantime, several states in the Northeast have initiated their own version of “Tax Reform 2.0.” Last year’s legislation limited the federal SALT deduction to $10,000, which heavily affected states, such as New York and New Jersey, where state income tax and local property taxes put significant numbers of their population over that limit.""""
Tax Reform Friday: Tax Reform and the SALT Cap Move to Version 2.0

You can either read the facts about the SALT or stay ignorant. Your choice.

What's so funny, Meister? Show us that wisdom of yours. Tell us how the fed's gonna save us all. We like to learn.

If you offer a benefit to the top 0.01% and screw your base of support, then where does that get you?

What WE ALL HAVE TO UNDERSTAND IS, Trump supporters will do the very same thing that G. W. Bush supporters did when G. W. tanked the economy in 2008.

G. W. supporters worshiped Bush like a 'God' and Trump supporters also worship Trump as if Trump is a God.

When you are a Republican, and you TANK the Goddamn economy, if you are a GOP God, then you can do NO WRONG because the 'brain dead' sheep will follow their GOP Gods anywhere, even into the depths of Hell.

In my home state of Colorado, once a very hot existing home market has now taken a nose dive due to Trump's tax cuts.
When you flood an already good economy with a lot of cash--it spikes inflation sending the Federal Reserve chairman to raise interest rates. Mortgage rates, short term rates, and credit card rates have gone up which inherently slows the economy down. This causes a ripple effect throughout the economy.

The stock market is in another roller coaster ride, not only with interest rate hikes, but Trump's continual threats of a trade war. Investors are now moving money out of stocks and into safer instruments.
Trump's tax cuts and the ugly truth about the stock market

RAMclr-030816-trump-IBD-extra.jpg

sub-mrz030418-color_1_orig_0.jpg

Trump threatens Harley-Davidson: If it moves overseas 'they will be taxed like never before!'
Trump says he’s ‘surprised’ Harley-Davidson is moving work overseas after tariffs take effect

Trump's tax cuts thereby making for the shortest economic boom period in history, let alone adding another 2 trillion to the deficit.
High tax is never make for healthy economy you spineless motherfucker

Maybe it shouldn't have been happening anyways. Maybe older homes should be rehabbed.

You mad cuz the illegals lost their jobs, faggot?

Like there aren't enough empty houses up there? How many houses got abandoned around 2007, hmm?

Yeah. We are in a 2nd not-as-extreme bubble right now.

Maybe rent will get right after this one pops.

What's so funny, Meister? Show us that wisdom of yours. Tell us how the fed's gonna save us all. We like to learn.
Wanna be more specific and show me where I said the fed will save us? Don't put words in my mouth.
What I stated was the FED RESERVE uses interest rates to stave off inflation.
To go even further they can not only adjust inflation through this means, but also can cool down a hot market
in the process. Now chew on that awhile. Next time try and be more precise in your post than just a one word post of, "Bullshit"

Wanna be more specific and show me where I said the fed will save us? Don't put words in my mouth.
To go even further they can not only adjust inflation through this means, but also can cool down a hot market
in the process. Now chew on that awhile. Next time try and be more precise in your post than just a one word post of, "Bullshit"

My goodness. You're fully indoctrinated, aren't you?

Troll, much?

Troll, much?

Put your arbitrary victim status card back in your pocket. If I troll you, you'll know it. It's only by my good graces you haven't been trolled.

Just don't pop off about things you clearly do not understand. I imagine you're one of those folks around here who think the economy is booming. You sound like it.

New home sales rise 3.5 percent after two-month decline

The Horn News, a blog. And your article is dated September.
Keep tryin'!

No kidding, and yours wasn't dated at all. Why is that you may ask. Because you didn't provide a link...dumbass.

Troll, much?

Put your arbitrary victim status card back in your pocket. If I troll you, you'll know it. It's only by my good graces you haven't been trolled.

Just don't pop off about things you clearly do not understand.
I have a grasp when it comes to money, trust me. My income depends on what the Fed Res does

They all have Leftist Governors, that is why things are going to shit for them, nothing to do with The Donald.

Forum List

Back