New Jersey considers taxing tap water...the left have fallen! they're officially dead

A government supported monopoly on water can’t quite pay the bills and needs even more tax dollars. Shocker.

Republicans want to poison it.

Poison water costs less.

Water may be a "right" but you also pay for tap water in most jurisdictions. It might make sense to tax high volume users.

He claims the money is needed to fix a crumbling water delivery infrastructure in the state.

How else are you going to fix failing infrastructure ?

He claims the money is needed to fix a crumbling water delivery infrastructure in the state.

How else are you going to fix failing infrastructure ?
Issue Municipal Bonds?

Oh, wait... Democrat-controlled dung-holes are already mortgaged to the hilt and have a sub-zero rating.

Sorry... didn't mean to embarrass... forget I mentioned it.

*eyeroll*

water is a human right

NJ considers taxing tap water

You do not pay your city for your water? Do you have your own well?
Isn’t water one of the golden gooses the government decided gets to be a monopoly for the greater good?

I pay my city for the water I use each month. Is there any city that gives free water to its residents?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Metro N.Y. has some of the best water in the Country thanks to the aquaduct system that pumps water from upstate. Good water might be in short supply in New Jersey so car washes and mega pool owners who waste high volumes of fresh water should pay more for the water they waste. It's only fair.

*eyeroll*

water is a human right

Yes, yes I do...

The "City" in Anne Arundel County, Maryland was not too accommodating, with my lack of revenue generation, with a well and septic, decided to "authorize " a development and a "voluntary compliance " agreement to alleviate my burden of periodic "cleansing" of this septic and for a nominal price I could make quarterly payments for the duration of my existence on this property.

My well... At 600 feet is regulated.

I gladly pay for the footage fee and the connection fees. No backed up septic.

The body politic in America has declined so far the basics, like water supply, are in danger. In democrat areas they actually poison the inhabitants.
But a tax on water? These liberal shitholes are desperate.

*eyeroll*

water is a human right

Isn’t water one of the golden gooses the government decided gets to be a monopoly for the greater good?

I pay my city for the water I use each month. Is there any city that gives free water to its residents?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
You’re paying s higher rate to cover those that don’t pay.

Forum List

Back