New photos of the exposed tunnle

One way or another, Moslem states can be likened to a satellite in a degrading orbit around the earth – huge, huge effort to get up there in the first place but inevitable failure down range.

Actually, I would put more money on the Islamic World prevailing than the Judeo-Christian one. The Muzzies are fucking. The Christians and Jews are having abortions no matter how often they are told that their Sky Man just hates that shit.

AND ? so what they were still head counts

Try and answer the post instead of going of on a tangent because your argument has been bust wide open. The international laws of that time where applied and that is what counts, not your Jew hatred beliefs.

The laws of Germany said it was okay to turn you people into lampshades between 1933 and 1945, but that didn't make it "okay".

What was done to the Palestinian People was a crime just as much as the Holocaust, the extermination of native Americans and Aboriginal Australians, or a hundred other travesties committed by European Imperialists.

The remedy is One Person, One vote. And if the Arab Majority votes the Zionist Entity of out existence, that's pretty reasonable.

You do realise that tyou are showing yourself up even more don't you, as I am not "one of those people"

The Palestinian people were the Jews and what was done to them by islamonazi's and Christians was a crime yes. Now they have their own nation and they are defending it against blood sucking scum like you.

When the arab muslims give up the land they have stolen then the ones left will get a vote. But you may as well argue for every muslim to be given the vote in the USA, that is about as valid as your claim for the islamonazi's and Israel

A drivelous non sequitur, typically, of course.

No, actually, it's a valid point. the problem you guys don't get is that the Zionist Entity is hated across the Islamic world because it is a reminder of what the Imperial Power, especially the British, did to them for years.

So why did the Islamic world hate the Jews as far back as 635 C.E. then ? Or don't you have an answer for that either, and have to blame it on you personal conspiracy theories. The hatred of the Jews is written into their koran making it predate any imperial power but islam

One way or another, Moslem states can be likened to a satellite in a degrading orbit around the earth – huge, huge effort to get up there in the first place but inevitable failure down range.

Actually, I would put more money on the Islamic World prevailing than the Judeo-Christian one. The Muzzies are fucking. The Christians and Jews are having abortions no matter how often they are told that their Sky Man just hates that shit.

And you Nazi's are a dying breed as no one will mate with you anymore. Give it 1 year and we will see a war against islam to evict them all from the west, and then we will see who will prevail

You do realise that tyou are showing yourself up even more don't you, as I am not "one of those people"

The Palestinian people were the Jews and what was done to them by islamonazi's and Christians was a crime yes. Now they have their own nation and they are defending it against blood sucking scum like you.

THey have land they stole from someone else, propped up by the tax dollars of hard working Americans who are being conned by their traitor political leaders.

And you Nazi's are a dying breed as no one will mate with you anymore. Give it 1 year and we will see a war against islam to evict them all from the west, and then we will see who will prevail

I think you need to pay attention- it's the "Nazis" who are trying drive Muslims out of the west - Trump, UKIP, that National Front in France.

THey have land they stole from someone else, propped up by the tax dollars of hard working Americans who are being conned by their traitor political leaders.

WHAT LAND DID THEY STEAL, GIVE LINKS TO SHOW THEY HAD NO LEGAL RIGHTS TO THE LAND INSTEAD OF JUST WHIMPERING LIKE A PETULANT CHILD.

By the way it was not until the 1980's that the US gave Israel aid, and then it was because islamonazi's demanded blood money to stop them attacking Israel again. That is why Israel gets US tax dollars to stop war breaking out in the M.E. and destroying the USA

By the way it was not until the 1980's that the US gave Israel aid, and then it was because islamonazi's demanded blood money to stop them attacking Israel again. That is why Israel gets US tax dollars to stop war breaking out in the M.E. and destroying the USA

Israel gets American tax dollars because rich Jews like Sheldon Adelson have too much influence. They actually make our position in the MIddle East wore because they give them a (pretty good) reason to hate us.

I think you need to pay attention- it's the "Nazis" who are trying drive Muslims out of the west - Trump, UKIP, that National Front in France.

I live in the west and it is life long left wing voters that are trying to rid the west of the muslims because they see the effects first hand. They are hardly Nazis like you, as they find the Jews to be nice and pleasant to live with. They see the prosperity the Jews bring to the nations because they work hard for everyone that lives there.

Israel gets American tax dollars because rich Jews like Sheldon Adelson have too much influence. They actually make our position in the MIddle East wore because they give them a (pretty good) reason to hate us.

Again you show your ignorance because your Nazism and Jew hatred clouds your thinking. The muslims would still hate you if you cut all ties with Israel, you are not a muslim nation so need to be educated and converted. Readc the koran for the answers.

Again you show your ignorance because your Nazism and Jew hatred clouds your thinking. The muslims would still hate you if you cut all ties with Israel, you are not a muslim nation so need to be educated and converted. Readc the koran for the answers.

guy, I could find just as much barbaric shit in the bible. The whole "My Imaginary Man in the Sky is better than their Imaginary Man in the sky" doesn't fly with me.

Point was, we didn't have a problem with the Islamic World before we propped up the Zionist Entity and countries like Japan that don't support the Zionist Entity don't have a problem with it either.

guy, I could find just as much barbaric shit in the bible. The whole "My Imaginary Man in the Sky is better than their Imaginary Man in the sky" doesn't fly with me.

Point was, we didn't have a problem with the Islamic World before we propped up the Zionist Entity and countries like Japan that don't support the Zionist Entity don't have a problem with it either.

The problem you would have is finding a main stream Christian sect that still teaches those lessons. And it would have to be from the N.T. as that is the Bible.

So you have not heard of the Crusades then when the west had problems with the Islamic world. 1200 years or so before Zionism was invented. How many Christians were mass murdered by the muslims up until the Gates of Vienna in 1683 ?

You really need to go back to school and start your education all over again

The problem you would have is finding a main stream Christian sect that still teaches those lessons. And it would have to be from the N.T. as that is the Bible.

Uh, guy, were all still murdering up until the last century over your imaginary man in the sky.

So you have not heard of the Crusades then when the west had problems with the Islamic world. 1200 years or so before Zionism was invented. How many Christians were mass murdered by the muslims up until the Gates of Vienna in 1683 ?

Okay, the Crusades were Christians invading Islamic lands, so that doesn't fly. as for Vienna, how is that any different than all the wars fought by Christian Kinds who slaughtered each other, often over things like "Was Jesus made of wafers or not."

What happened to the discussion of "tunnels"?
You really have to go back to the Ottoman to discuss the
desire to build tunnels?

Can't have every single thread in this forum look like all the others.

The problem is, the tunnels are a symptom of the larger problem..

The Zionists like to pretend that these people digging the tunnels are just being a bunch of meanies.

Um, no, they are doing EXACTLY what Americans would do if a bunch of Chinese showed up one day and occupied California and treated Americans like second class citizens.

Actually it's more like Israel enjoyed good faith negotiations on the future of the Gaza with Fatah and the PA -- DRAGGED every single JEW kicking and screaming out of Gaza and turned the territority over to the PA with promises of cooperation on Seaports, Airports and border normalization. THEN within MONTHS -- Hamas decides to transition from Muslim aid and debate society into an armed militant opposition party.

The WORLD slammed the borders shut on Gaza, THEY killed each other in the streets and the dream ended there. NOW -- they build tunnels for no great reason. If they reconstituted the PA --- instead of focusing on resistance, and CARED about "normal relations" with the world -- they wouldn't be begging for aid from Iran to run the place..

MASSIVE devastation. Loss of VITAL infrastructure and Hamas decides to spend their concrete allotments on tunnels?? Prretty much speaks for itself..

If the Chinese were in possession of California, I'd suggest we bring in a carrier from Norfolk and drag the place into the Pacific.

Someone cue-up Billy Joel, please.

no, if they were in possession of california, we should DRIVE THEM OUT.

Just like Arabs want to drive out Europeans who have stolen their land.

Most of that land was PURCHASED. There are deeds to Tel Aviv and Haifa you can find on the net. Sold by Arabs who chose to leave...

Public High School didn't serve you well. Thom Jefferson was fighting the Barbary Pirates back before the 19th Century came about. They were "terrorizing" sea merchant ships and taking hostages for ransom "on the shores of Tripoli" WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY before the "Zionist Entity" planted their first tree.

Uh, guy, were all still murdering up until the last century over your imaginary man in the sky.

Okay, the Crusades were Christians invading Islamic lands, so that doesn't fly. as for Vienna, how is that any different than all the wars fought by Christian Kinds who slaughtered each other, often over things like "Was Jesus made of wafers or not."

Your word is worthless how about a link saying that Christians were murdering in the name of God. And they must extoll the word of God as they are doing it. As in allahu ahkbar

They were never Islamic lands as the newly invented death rape cult invaded and stole the land in the later decade of the 7C. Then they started to mass murder Christian pilgrims travelling to the holy land in the name of allah and mo'mad. That is what the crusades were about protecting unarmed Pilgrims going to Palestine.

YOU REALLY NEED TO STOP REPEATING THE ISLAMONAZI VERSION OF HISTORY ALL THE TIME AS IT SHOWS YOU SUPPORT AND DEFEND ISLAMIC TERRORISM

Last edited:
If the Chinese were in possession of California, I'd suggest we bring in a carrier from Norfolk and drag the place into the Pacific.

Someone cue-up Billy Joel, please.

no, if they were in possession of california, we should DRIVE THEM OUT.

Just like Arabs want to drive out Europeans who have stolen their land.

Most of that land was PURCHASED. There are deeds to Tel Aviv and Haifa you can find on the net. Sold by Arabs who chose to leave...

No more than 7% of the total land of Palestine.

Public High School didn't serve you well. Thom Jefferson was fighting the Barbary Pirates back before the 19th Century came about. They were "terrorizing" sea merchant ships and taking hostages for ransom "on the shores of Tripoli" WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY before the "Zionist Entity" planted their first tree.

You do know that many of the "Barbary Pirates" were European Christian and Jewish renegades (some of whom did eventually convert to Islam it has to be said) and that Eurpoean powers often financed their activities against rival European powers? Just goes to show European meddling in the Middle East went on earlier than we might imagine and we end up living with the consequences today.

What happened to the discussion of "tunnels"?
You really have to go back to the Ottoman to discuss the
desire to build tunnels?

Can't have every single thread in this forum look like all the others.

The problem is, the tunnels are a symptom of the larger problem..

The Zionists like to pretend that these people digging the tunnels are just being a bunch of meanies.

Um, no, they are doing EXACTLY what Americans would do if a bunch of Chinese showed up one day and occupied California and treated Americans like second class citizens.

Actually it's more like Israel enjoyed good faith negotiations on the future of the Gaza with Fatah and the PA -- DRAGGED every single JEW kicking and screaming out of Gaza and turned the territority over to the PA with promises of cooperation on Seaports, Airports and border normalization. THEN within MONTHS -- Hamas decides to transition from Muslim aid and debate society into an armed militant opposition party.

The WORLD slammed the borders shut on Gaza, THEY killed each other in the streets and the dream ended there. NOW -- they build tunnels for no great reason. If they reconstituted the PA --- instead of focusing on resistance, and CARED about "normal relations" with the world -- they wouldn't be begging for aid from Iran to run the place..

MASSIVE devastation. Loss of VITAL infrastructure and Hamas decides to spend their concrete allotments on tunnels?? Prretty much speaks for itself..

Zionist Israel pulled out of Gaza to concentrate on colonising the West Bank. When Hamas was duely elected as the government of Palestine in the freeest and fairest elections ever held anywhere, the Zionists went batshit and pulled the plug. They started kiling each other when Fatah tried to overthrow the legitimate Hamas government by force; they succeedd in the West Bank with Zionist assistance, but failed in Gaza. The world didn't slam the borders shut on Gaza, Israel did. that's when the "dream" if there ever was one, ended. Oh and the fact that they have to have "allotments" of anything, speaks much louder.

Forum List

Back