New Poll is good news for the Donald. Numbers unchanged in Iowa

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Urgent: USMB liberals grab your Extra Strength Immodium AD

:lol:

Despite the rabid railings against Trump in the media it hasn't affected his numbers in Iowa. Walker is still number one with 22% and the Donald is still at 13%.

Most interesting.

"A new Monmouth University poll of GOP voters in Iowa, released Monday, found Trump in second place with 13% of the vote — behind only Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker's (R) 22%.

Trump already surged to first place in a number of national polls, but he has lagged a bit in Iowa. Accordingly, his second-place showing here doesn't represent a drop."

POLL Donald Trump s John McCain insult didn t hurt - Business Insider

"New Poll is good news for the Donald. Numbers unchanged in Iowa"

Good news for democrats as well.

Despite the rabid railings against Trump in the media it hasn't affected his numbers in Iowa. Walker is still number one with 22% and the Donald is still at 13%.

Most interesting.

"A new Monmouth University poll of GOP voters in Iowa, released Monday, found Trump in second place with 13% of the vote — behind only Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker's (R) 22%.

Trump already surged to first place in a number of national polls, but he has lagged a bit in Iowa. Accordingly, his second-place showing here doesn't represent a drop."

Great so you will vote for him? oh thats right your'e canadian

This is wonderful news. Please, pretty, pretty, pretty please, nominate Donald Trump.

Thanks!
Depends on how far off the reservation he goes....................If he doesn't...........Your welcome......................

Now go change the Old hag Hillary's Depends..............she's waiting on you.

The dream ballot would have Nutty old Uncle Bernie against The Donald. The VP choice would only be important should NOUB win. Though the threats against Trump would be more numerous they'll all be from impotent leftists and, besides, he probably packs heat.

something cant be right when it comes to the Bush numbers, i still dont believe he is in the top 3.remember how we all assumed that Hillary was going to win in 2008?

something cant be right when it comes to the Bush numbers, i still dont believe he is in the top 3.remember how we all assumed that Hillary was going to win in 2008?
Standing back and let the others destroy themselves.................and walk in later.............with a pile of cash.

Most interesting.

Great so you will vote for him? oh thats right your'e canadian

I'm dual baby! But I vote in Canada because that's where I live at the moment.

But the reason that I'm thrilled is that he's shaking up the race like crazy. Many Canucks are getting really excited to witness someone not being put out by handlers and instead taking it to the people.

That's from both sides of the aisle up here. AND a lot of voters up here who lean left that I talk with regularly are really disappointed in the US and Canadian coverage of Bernie.

He's not getting a fair shake at all. Trying to put pressure on some I know in media to start giving Hillary's opponents some air and print time.

Webb and O'Malley need their shot too.

You know guno left or right I just want to see an epic battle instead of "ho hum: Bush vs Clinton".

I want ECW of politics. I want chair shots. I want excitement. I want honesty and not the bullshit pablum we get from the back room boys of both parties who are the so called king makers.

One of the reasons that the turnouts are so damn low is because everything is so damned scripted.

Trump and Hillary's opponents could really jake this election season and get people interested in voting again.

That many on the right are actually taking the likes of Trump seriously is both amusing and telling.

Forum List

Back