NEW VIDEO of Atlanta Police Shooting

It is an absolute farce. Why would anyone stay on as a police officer after this garbage? Now you get fired for firing on a man who beat you up, stole your taser, and then shot it at you?

Was this cop supposed to slow time like the Matrix and make sure he shot him in a non lethal area? Was he supposed to play taser tag with him? Was he was supposed to not give chase and just let a drunken idiot run off into Downtown Atlanta with a taser?
Ask Joe Biden... That nut case (yep talking about ole race baiting Joe), says you can just shoot'em in the leg or something. You know, you ain't got to use lethal force, come on NOWWWW !!!!!!!!!.... He's a crazy ole coot.

Can't take a chance of getting hit by your own taser, I mean then the guy can just walk back up to you, take your weapon, and kill you with it. Wait it's time for White's and conservative Blacks to rebel now ain't it ?? Oh wait, they don't do that do they ?? They just resign or cop out or hide out, so the crazies be it (white or black's that fit the profile), can continue taking over police precincts, cities and towns across America.

How anyone would want to be a cop now is amazing. The core or root of the problem needs to be studied, and looked at big time now, and I ain't talking about studying the police as if they have a huge problem through in and through out only, but instead studying the movements, and their financing, their true intent, and their true motivations in which the police are getting caught up in between it all now. I have seen cars being driven by individuals in the most wrecklace ways now, otherwise as if to challenge the law in every way. Sadly most seem to be driven by certain individuals whom are easily profiled by their actions and their attributes within these acts of wrecklaceness in which they are committing. Do we have a linked problem going on here maybe, where as there is some sort of trend taking place that is showing up big time on our highways and byway's now ?????

We have got to get back to figuring this mess out, and we have got to call out those (whether they are in Hollywood or elsewhere), who are promoting all of this stuff, to now change their acommodations or platforms in order to just stop with it all, and we have to change their attitudes of trying to hurt this country by using technology in order to indoctronate and influence violence and/or mayhem amongst our youngest minds before they even get a decent shot at a better life here.

This stuff is easily known and seen, but people act as if it's not their problems until it is. Well the chickens have come home to roost folks, and it's time for change in a positive way. Bring the word back into the daily workings of this nation, and the changes will be unbelievable for all.

Not to say that people must be forced to follow by outward acknowledgement or in actions there of be it against ones free will, because Christ doesn't want that, but to just add his word back into the options given where true freedom's of choice can exist once again in this nation, and to exist beside all freedoms of choices that we have.

This one sided agenda taking place all over this nation is anti-American, and it must be seen for what it is.
'Wrecklace"? That has to be the dumbest thing I have seen today! You had to work hard to come up with that! Stop using words you cannot spell.
Ohh well ya can't win them all can you ? If you looked at a misspelled word, and that's all you got from the post, then you probably struggled with comprehension or content, but had that hand held high when the teacher hollared spelling test anyone ?? LOL.

But thanks for the correction always you ole fart. LOL.
"Hollered". Did you get thrown out of school at 3rd grade?

Install spell check on your computer.
You trying to rob me of my southern style speak oh boy ? That's right we don't spell words the way the federal government said that we have to, and if you ain't smart enough to interpret, then go find you some Antifa college politically correct Nazi' types to hang out with.

1592182592826.png

Can a taser kill someone?

Cops need deescalation training.

He got the taser, and he has shown he would have used it.

What would happened if he got his hand on cop's gun, instead of taser. Would he use it?

I say, cop was lucky.

Someone wake up Martin Looter King.

I think he is in bed with a hangover, but there is more work to be done in Atlanta.

View attachment 350000

Not, this is racist done by an idiot.

The shooting sounds justified to me. However, the office shouldn't have gotten so close to the suspect. I didn't see the video so don't know what happened that the suspect was able to get his taser away from him.

He had a taser, not a deadly weapon. Neither resisting arrest nor grabbing a cop's taser are death penalty offenses. The cops knew he had a taser and at that distance shooting it at them could do them no harm. Using deadly force was beyond inappropriate. Anyone who thinks the action of the cop who shot him was justified has to be nothing other than a dyed in the wool racist.
What else did he have? I mean people like to run with what they know, but rarely do they think about what they don't know.

A DUI or Public intox doesn't warrant a search on the person until an arrest is made. They know he's combative, he's already stolen one weapon, and is running. Cops don't know if it's the Tazer now being pointed at them, it's a good possibility mind you... But it WAS FIRED at them as he's running away.

Hell no... Have to take him down. Risk of death is always a possibility when you run from the police. If you fire a weapon at them while doing so, it just got a whole lot higher. You absolutely CANNOT make an aggressive move toward police while risking your own life. They are absolutely, and with sound logic, going to think you are a threat to them and the public. They let him run, until he fired a weapon.

Stupid should never be rewarded.
They had wrestled with him. Two cops were all over him. THEY KNEW HE DIDN'T HAVE A GUN! Boy, you people are such racists. It's absolutely revolting.
They fought him. Do you think they were searching him at the same time? What a dumbass!
You're a dumbass if you think that while two cops are body wrestling him, all over him as per the video, they wouldn't have noticed he was armed. Seriously? You must be an idiot. And, BTW, John Wayne never served in the military. He was not a bigshot tough guy: he was an actor, a coward and a wimp. Is that why you identify with him?
John Wayne was 34 years old in 1941, married, with kids, and under contract to a movie studio. He tried to join but was turned down.

I volunteer in training Special Ops troops and once hid a pistol in the small of my back in my waistband. Guess what they never found during multiple searches? That was with me compliant and with my hands zip-cuffed behind my back!
During WWII they took men as old as 35. Others were under contract to a studio and went anyway. You are a pansy, it's clear to see, full of fake bravado just like the pansy Wayne. LOL What a jerk!

Nothing here that deserves the death penalty. You people are pathetic.
And you are pathetic to see no wrong done to children via this asswipe. Its people like you that let him out of prison early.
If he did something worthy of the death penalty, he should be put on trial. This is supposed to be a democracy with a democratic, intelligent legal system. We don't execute people on the street without a trial because they have had some legal charges against them regarding children or anyone or anything else. In this country, which is not a 3rd world country, people get a fair trial, or are supposed to. You think someone should be executed on the street because they have violations that are not serious enough for the death penalty? You really are a nut job.

And you are pathetic to see no wrong done to children via this asswipe. Its people like you that let him out of prison early.
If he did something worthy of the death penalty, he should be put on trial. This is supposed to be a democracy with a democratic, intelligent legal system. We don't execute people on the street without a trial because they have had some legal charges against them regarding children or anyone or anything else. In this country, which is not a 3rd world country, people get a fair trial, or are supposed to. You think someone should be executed on the street because they have violations that are not serious enough for the death penalty? You really are a nut job.
No. I think someone should be shot when shooting at you first. Which is what this asswipe did. I felt badly for him at first. Until I saw the rest of the vids now out all over the place where he fought, kicked,hit, bit, then ran while trying to shoot a cop trying to cuff him for being a lowlife child beating drunk that could have killed someone else once back behind the wheel. If you can't see that, then YOU are the nutjob.

He had a taser, not a deadly weapon. Neither resisting arrest nor grabbing a cop's taser are death penalty offenses. The cops knew he had a taser and at that distance shooting it at them could do them no harm. Using deadly force was beyond inappropriate. Anyone who thinks the action of the cop who shot him was justified has to be nothing other than a dyed in the wool racist.
What else did he have? I mean people like to run with what they know, but rarely do they think about what they don't know.

A DUI or Public intox doesn't warrant a search on the person until an arrest is made. They know he's combative, he's already stolen one weapon, and is running. Cops don't know if it's the Tazer now being pointed at them, it's a good possibility mind you... But it WAS FIRED at them as he's running away.

Hell no... Have to take him down. Risk of death is always a possibility when you run from the police. If you fire a weapon at them while doing so, it just got a whole lot higher. You absolutely CANNOT make an aggressive move toward police while risking your own life. They are absolutely, and with sound logic, going to think you are a threat to them and the public. They let him run, until he fired a weapon.

Stupid should never be rewarded.
They had wrestled with him. Two cops were all over him. THEY KNEW HE DIDN'T HAVE A GUN! Boy, you people are such racists. It's absolutely revolting.
They fought him. Do you think they were searching him at the same time? What a dumbass!
You're a dumbass if you think that while two cops are body wrestling him, all over him as per the video, they wouldn't have noticed he was armed. Seriously? You must be an idiot. And, BTW, John Wayne never served in the military. He was not a bigshot tough guy: he was an actor, a coward and a wimp. Is that why you identify with him?
He wasn't armed eh ??? What do you call a taser after he took it from a cop ??? Oh yeah he was armed alright, and don't give me that bullcrap about lethality, because a taser can kill you. What do you want, another innocent cop killed by a criminal ? Is that what you aspire to in your mind ??

It was a POLICE grade Taser, which can kill if misused, not the gentler civilian grade that knocks people down, but generally non lethal.

He fought with officers, took the officer's Taser....The officer now only had a gun. The perp turned and fired the Taser at the officer, the officer took him down with the only weapon he was left with, his gun. The perp had a rap sheet. Why don't black families teach their sons respect for law enforcement? Isn't it about time to stop falling for Democrat victimization?

There is no way that I'm hearing you on the left now talking about a criminal getting a fair trial, and yet you won't afford an officer of the law a fair trial. No I can't be hearing that can I ??? Good grief.

Most Americans (of all ethnicities) just look at one another and shake their heads.
Yeah in disgust that at the drop of the hat, the officers are automatically looked at in these situations as being wrong. This idea that has been created in some criminals minds, that just because of their skin colors (if it is the case) or maybe (whatever else they can use), that they have a right to fight with the law, and then get away with it, uhhh has proven to not be in their favor in the end.

What would happened if he got his hand on cop's gun, instead of taser. Would he use it?

I say, cop was lucky.
I'm sorry, the cop wasn't lucky.... He now has a death, of a father of 6, that he shot in the back twice, on his hands and in his inner soul... And that's not an easy thing to deal with, the rest of your life...

When I grew up, the cop shows, showed them running after suspects trying to escape, and capturing them... not shooting them in the back....

I supposed it was a form of brainwashing, to make children trust cops, and make us think they were all heroes....

Reality, is quite different...

Shooting has now been ruled a homicide.

Atlanta shooting death of Rayshard Brooks ruled ‘homicide’
The shooting death of a Rayshard Brooks by a white police officer was ruled a “homicide” by authorities in Atlanta Sunday.

“His cause of death: gunshot wounds of the back,” an investigator from the medical examiner’s office told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

In a statement, Fulton County District Attorney Paul Howard said, “Today, members of my staff had the unfortunate duty of witnessing the autopsy of Mr. Brooks as part of our continued investigation. Because this is a homicide investigation, there are several technical requirements that must be met before we are able to reach a decision,” on charges.

Atlanta police on Sunday also released body-camera and other footage that showed the shooting and announced that office Garrett Rolfe, had been fired.

Why does everyone question the actions of the police without bothering to find out what brought about this response? The drunken thug is the one responsible for his own death. If he did not resist arrest with violence and steal the officer's tazer, if the gangsta would have acted like a civilized person he would still be alive today.
not everyone does. just the assholes that do it every single time.

it came from Obama. otherwise tell. me one time he took the side of police.

The GBI (not the Atlanta PD) said that the arrestee resisted arrest (which was in the BCV) and took the taser from the cop. The GBI is relying on WITNESS accounts for that according to CNN. A video (not shown on this thread) confirms that he pointed the taser at the cops. Sorry but you don't get to do that. The police had every right to respond as they did.

The policeman who shot Mr. Brooks was terminated and another was put on administrative leave. I think the terminated cop has a great case for wrongful termination just from the outside looking in. I'm not sure what the APD policies indicate or if any of them were violated but Mr. Brooks took the officer's weapon and pointed it at him. If that isn't grounds for a use of deadly force...there are NO valid grounds for the use of deadly force.

Wow....that was actually a rational look at the situation...are you feeling well?
You should try some rationality some times. Or do you still think there are millions of defensive gun uses every year?

I understand the vast amounts of research into defensive gun use......by the government, and private research groups.......including under bill "the rapist" clinton and barak "obamagate" obama....

I say, cop was lucky.
I'm sorry, the cop wasn't lucky.... He now has a death, of a father of 6, that he shot in the back twice, on his hands and in his inner soul... And that's not an easy thing to deal with, the rest of your life...

When I grew up, the cop shows, showed them running after suspects trying to escape, and capturing them... not shooting them in the back....

I supposed it was a form of brainwashing, to make children trust cops, and make us think they were all heroes....

Reality, is quite different...

Yeah, the shooting in the back thing may not be true.....

Forum List

Back