New York’s ‘Food Recycling’ Program Could Be The Future Of Waste And Energy

"PUSH ONE FOR ENGLISH?! THIS IS AMURICA!! THEY'RE MAKING IT HARD!!"

Notice that putting trash in a container is too hard for conservatives. Then ask them about Voter ID laws and suddenly everything is easy peasy.

Notice that putting trash in a container is too hard for conservatives. Then ask them about Voter ID laws and suddenly everything is easy peasy.

Notice how you need 9 types of containers to recycle your stuff. We do it all in one. So who are the ones "making it hard"? 'Murica, liberal style.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Last edited:

notice you had to bring conservatives in this and change the topic to Id laws..

now go seperate your food waste

Notice how you need 9 types of containers to recycle your stuff. We do it all in one. So who are the ones "making it hard"? 'Murica, liberal style.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I didn't notice that and neither do you. Templar says: "Its hard to drop trash in a bucket but it's easy to get to the DMV get a new ID and other crap for a new voter law. Don't burden me with such a heavy load"

No one believes you

Notice conservatives are the ones bitching. Notice I addressed them. Notice how drop trash in a bucket is hard but other things you demand of people are easy when you don't have to do it. Notice you didn't say anything about lower electric bills.

And notice no one would bitch about it if they were paying less in utilities.

Notice conservatives are the ones bitching. Notice I addressed them. Notice how drop trash in a bucket is hard but other things you demand of people are easy when you don't have to do it. Notice you didn't say anything about lower electric bills.

And notice no one would bitch about it if they were paying less in utilities.

tough shit...it's a free country...you want to separate your food and even your poo poo, have at it
damn fascist inside every liberal

Where this will inevitably lead:

boedicca-albums-mo-more-boedicca-s-stuff-picture5786-rubbish.jpg

what a fucking crybaby. New yorks Waste Problems are vastly different from say Virgina or Ohio. They don't have the room to fuck around like other places does.
ITs fucking sad that people like you have a problem with things like this.
Take some responsibility for where you live, instead of being a fat slob.

Where it will eventually lead is to gazillions of maggots and disease.

Just wait for the first New York garbage strike. You thought it was bad before! HAH!

what a fucking crybaby. New yorks Waste Problems are vastly different from say Virgina or Ohio. They don't have the room to fuck around like other places does.

Is the government gonna pay me for my time when and if they enact this level of waste seperation?

I Bill out at $120.00 per hour.

How about privatized trash processing companies having a tiered fee system? If you go through the trouble of sorting into more categories, you pay less. If you don't, then they charge you more? Why do we need government nannies telling us what to do with our garbabe?

well no they do have an interest in the garbage because it affects everyone, but you will note this is typically a local issue. most towns vary in how they handle trash.
i weep for the fact you have to take an extra 5 seconds to put a bottle in the correct bin.

Where it will eventually lead is to gazillions of maggots and disease.

Just wait for the first New York garbage strike. You thought it was bad before! HAH!

they deserve it.. they sit back and let this egomaniac blooming idiot dictate their lives and say nothing

If the smell doesn't get them, the rats will.

What a stupid, really stupid idea.

Somehow I doubt anyone will smell anything.

I guess everything that doesn't do with coal is stupid. :eusa_hand: What's even funnier is the fact that you think the rats don't already get it!

Last edited:
Seems to me all these "voluntary" programs become mandatory with fines attached so if it's kept voluntary with no punitive fees for noncompliance it's OK with me.

The problem is eventually it will become mandatory, which means another garbage pail in the kitchen. We would be up to four by then.

Glass/plastics
Paper
Non food trash
Food trash

Why do you want these things in a landfill? Why not reuse them.

Is the government gonna pay me for my time when and if they enact this level of waste seperation?

why would they? you dont deserve to be paid for it. Grow up.

How about privatized trash processing companies having a tiered fee system? If you go through the trouble of sorting into more categories, you pay less. If you don't, then they charge you more? Why do we need government nannies telling us what to do with our garbabe?

well no they do have an interest in the garbage because it affects everyone, but you will note this is typically a local issue. most towns vary in how they handle trash.
i weep for the fact you have to take an extra 5 seconds to put a bottle in the correct bin.

And get a lower utility bill. My heart bleeds

It comes off of your utility bill. Lets hear you cry about that.

You have to pay to dump it into a giant landfill. Energy is a better use for it. ;)

And get a lower utility bill. My heart bleeds
we dont have a program with our trash but there is a place the next town over i can dump my recycles at. I save myself about 3-5 bags a week alone in recycles.

Forum List

Back