New York Times Leaks Questions Mueller has for President Trump

Actually, who gives a fuck how they got the questions They are all relevant and good questions to ask the President. The real question is will our lying President testify under oath, or is is too afraid of Mueller and his questions?

If Trump testifies, either under oath or not, he is a fool. He should use the Clinton tested "I do not recall" technique of getting past tough questions.

I think he's so full of himself, he might, but others around him know better and tell him no way.

Mueller leaks again. Is there anything this piece of shit has NOT LEAKED?

Mueller has not leaked anything. The fact it has grammatical errors shows it came from Trump.

No, it means it may have been designed to look like it came from Trump people. Your assertion that it could not have come from Muelier's people is not supported by anything other than your misguided opinion.

Why would either side issue something that has grammatical errors?
Because the "list" Trump's lawyers have are notes someone, reportedly Dowd, took of a phone call between Dowd and Mueller.

So, Trump's attorneys are not able to write with good grammar, nor issue a proof-read copy?
Apparently not, because I assure you that Mueller is. LOL

Actually, who gives a fuck how they got the questions They are all relevant and good questions to ask the President. The real question is will our lying President testify under oath, or is is too afraid of Mueller and his questions?

If Trump testifies, either under oath or not, he is a fool. He should use the Clinton tested "I do not recall" technique of getting past tough questions.

I think he's so full of himself, he might, but others around him know better and tell him no way.
Rudy might let him.

Trump’s team leaked them.
Candyass is making shit up again. Lies are all you have.

They had the questions for weeks. Only after sharing with Trump’s lawyers did they get leaked to the Press. Classic move. So now your messiah runs out and claims the Prosecutor is doing the leaking and getting sympathy from his shit-for-brains supporters for something his team engineered.

Most people are too smart to fall for it so it’s no surprise that you were not.

How in the hell would you know how long they had the questions? And, it would have been kind on stupid for them to leak the questions before they had the ability to blame Trump for the leak.

You are so damn smart that you accept whatever is convenient for your idiotology at the moment. None of us know who the leaker is, but I see no benefit to the Trump people by the leak. I do see benefit to the criminal conspiracy, AKA, the Democrat party, in this leak.

First, there is no democratic party affiliation with the Mueller investigation.

Second, the obvious benefit to Trump is to cast further doubt on the dems, Mueller and the investigation. Given the response from you and others in this thread, It's working.

First, you live in a fantasy world. This entire investigation was, and is, a product of the democrat party.

Second, Trump has no need to cast further doubt on the dems (unaffiliated with the Mueller investigation?), Mueller and the investigation (witch hunt).

I don't know which party leaked the information, and neither do you. It might be a good time to try and jump start your intelligence.

Mueller has not leaked anything. The fact it has grammatical errors shows it came from Trump.

No, it means it may have been designed to look like it came from Trump people. Your assertion that it could not have come from Muelier's people is not supported by anything other than your misguided opinion.

Because the "list" Trump's lawyers have are notes someone, reportedly Dowd, took of a phone call between Dowd and Mueller.

So, Trump's attorneys are not able to write with good grammar, nor issue a proof-read copy?

Sorry. Don't believe it. I don't know that some third party came up with the list, but the grammatical errors do point to a non-attorney.

They had the questions for weeks. Only after sharing with Trump’s lawyers did they get leaked to the Press. Classic move. So now your messiah runs out and claims the Prosecutor is doing the leaking and getting sympathy from his shit-for-brains supporters for something his team engineered.

How in the hell would you know how long they had the questions? And, it would have been kind on stupid for them to leak the questions before they had the ability to blame Trump for the leak.

You are so damn smart that you accept whatever is convenient for your idiotology at the moment. None of us know who the leaker is, but I see no benefit to the Trump people by the leak. I do see benefit to the criminal conspiracy, AKA, the Democrat party, in this leak.

Second, the obvious benefit to Trump is to cast further doubt on the dems, Mueller and the investigation. Given the response from you and others in this thread, It's working.

First, you live in a fantasy world. This entire investigation was, and is, a product of the democrat party.

Second, Trump has no need to cast further doubt on the dems (unaffiliated with the Mueller investigation?), Mueller and the investigation (witch hunt).

I don't know which party leaked the information, and neither do you. It might be a good time to try and jump start your intelligence.
It's a conspiracy to bring down President Donald T. Trump. When all else fails, tell yourself that.

It's a conspiracy to bring down President Donald T. Trump. When all else fails, tell yourself that.

A conspiracy to bring down Trump or a conspiracy to sell papers?

Another example of how liberal media is in the bag for trying to overturn a constitutional democratic election. Mueller investigation has become nothing but a joke.
Mueller's questions for Trump leaked to NYT, in latest unexplained disclosure from Russia probe
Democrats lost the election...get over it.

Where you think Anthrax man is going with these questions?

It's the old ploy of entrapment so they can level a charge of lying to a government agent.
you can't be entrapped if you simply tell the truth... investigators are truth seekers, not entrapment artists, for goodness sake!

and THAT is the problem....T- Lawyers do not believe President Trump CAN tell the truth....even if his life, depended on it!

Bullcrap! Prosecutors use entrapment as a routine investigative tool. The threat of a year in jail can get a suspect talking on other issues. If the special prosecutor actually had anything else on Trump, we would have already heard about it.

Mueller doesn't show all his hand at once. The investigation continues....

Mueller shouldn't be showing his hand at all. However, he seems to show some of it whenever it is convenient to the democrats to do so. Witch hunt, anyone?

Sorry. Don't believe it. I don't know that some third party came up with the list, but the grammatical errors do point to a non-attorney.
?????? I think it's Dowd's notes. Attorneys make all kinds of grammatical errors taking notes, just like anyone. But there's only TWO contemporaneous records of the "list." Dowd's notes that he made as he was talking to Mueller, and Mueller's notes he prepared before the call, and possibly any notations he made during the call.

Thank you, your first sentence is extremely informative and provides another piece of evidence that the members of the crazy right wing / trumpanzees accuse others of exactly what they are and do.

It started as a conspiracy to bring down President Trump, and it continues in that regard. Comey has already admitted his part in getting a special counsel appointed.

You keep telling yourself that you will see Trump removed from office. When all else fails, you can hold on to that hope.

A conspiracy to bring down Trump or a conspiracy to sell papers?
A "list" exists.
Trump discussed the "list" today. Saying it showed "no collusion." Assuming you think the NYT would make it up (which it wouldn't unless a reporter snuck on by the editors, which has occurred), both the Times and Trump would both make it up.

Thank you, your first sentence is extremely informative and provides another piece of evidence that the members of the crazy right wing accuse others of exactly what they are and do.

Sure we do. We force you drones to make crazy ass statements, just so we can throw them back at you. Now, you are getting sleepy..............

Thank you, your first sentence is extremely informative and provides another piece of evidence that the members of the crazy right wing / trumpanzees accuse others of exactly what they are and do.
untitled.png.2f1aaaf6d7317fa0a04e9d25dfd1e967.png

Thank you, your first sentence is extremely informative and provides another piece of evidence that the members of the crazy right wing accuse others of exactly what they are and do.

Sure we do. We force you drones to make crazy ass statements, just so we can throw them back at you. Now, you are getting sleepy..............

I'm wide awake, and it seems an almost certainty that you are dopey. Do you whistle while you lie?

View attachment 191102

F. U. Punk.

View attachment 191102

F. U. Punk.
Write it out pussy.

Forum List

Back