New York Times Leaks Questions Mueller has for President Trump

Another example of how liberal media is in the bag for trying to overturn a constitutional democratic election. Mueller investigation has become nothing but a joke.
Mueller's questions for Trump leaked to NYT, in latest unexplained disclosure from Russia probe
Democrats lost the election...get over it.

Democratic election?

Can you tell me how only 12 states having the chance to make a choice, how Wyoming and other smaller states having 3 times the voting power of larger states like Texas and California, is democratic?

It is not democratic because we do not live in a democracy. We have never lived in a democracy, and have no desire to live in a democracy. California and Texas determine their choice for president and vote that choice relative to their legal populations. That was how it was designed to work, and that is how it does work. Your problem is that you didn't like the results.

We live in a representative democracy. It is democratic. 50 democratic elections.

Trump’s team leaked them.
Candyass is making shit up again. Lies are all you have.

They had the questions for weeks. Only after sharing with Trump’s lawyers did they get leaked to the Press. Classic move. So now your messiah runs out and claims the Prosecutor is doing the leaking and getting sympathy from his shit-for-brains supporters for something his team engineered.

Most people are too smart to fall for it so it’s no surprise that you were not.

How in the hell would you know how long they had the questions? And, it would have been kind on stupid for them to leak the questions before they had the ability to blame Trump for the leak.

You are so damn smart that you accept whatever is convenient for your idiotology at the moment. None of us know who the leaker is, but I see no benefit to the Trump people by the leak. I do see benefit to the criminal conspiracy, AKA, the Democrat party, in this leak.

First, there is no democratic party affiliation with the Mueller investigation.

Second, the obvious benefit to Trump is to cast further doubt on the dems, Mueller and the investigation. Given the response from you and others in this thread, It's working.

First, you live in a fantasy world. This entire investigation was, and is, a product of the democrat party.

Second, Trump has no need to cast further doubt on the dems (unaffiliated with the Mueller investigation?), Mueller and the investigation (witch hunt).

I don't know which party leaked the information, and neither do you. It might be a good time to try and jump start your intelligence.
First, you live in a fantasy world. This entire investigation was, and is, a product of the democrat party.

That is simply not true in any way. The repubs control the entire govt.
The firing of Comey, by Trump,made the appointment of Mueller possible.
Rosenstein, himself a Trump appointee, appointed Mueller. There is not one democrat with any authority involved with the investigation.

Mueller leaks again. Is there anything this piece of shit has NOT LEAKED?

Mueller has not leaked anything. The fact it has grammatical errors shows it came from Trump.

No, it means it may have been designed to look like it came from Trump people. Your assertion that it could not have come from Muelier's people is not supported by anything other than your misguided opinion.

To what end?

How does the investigation benefit from such a leak?

Mueller leaks again. Is there anything this piece of shit has NOT LEAKED?

Mueller has not leaked anything. The fact it has grammatical errors shows it came from Trump.

No, it means it may have been designed to look like it came from Trump people. Your assertion that it could not have come from Muelier's people is not supported by anything other than your misguided opinion.

Let's see....Mueller....a distinguished Vietnam veteran with bipartisan support verses a serial liar who has proven....even to those in his own party....that he cannot be trusted. He averages over 7 lies on a slow news day...

How in the hell would you know how long they had the questions? And, it would have been kind on stupid for them to leak the questions before they had the ability to blame Trump for the leak.

You are so damn smart that you accept whatever is convenient for your idiotology at the moment. None of us know who the leaker is, but I see no benefit to the Trump people by the leak. I do see benefit to the criminal conspiracy, AKA, the Democrat party, in this leak.

First, there is no democratic party affiliation with the Mueller investigation.

Second, the obvious benefit to Trump is to cast further doubt on the dems, Mueller and the investigation. Given the response from you and others in this thread, It's working.

Second, Trump has no need to cast further doubt on the dems (unaffiliated with the Mueller investigation?), Mueller and the investigation (witch hunt).

I don't know which party leaked the information, and neither do you. It might be a good time to try and jump start your intelligence.
It's a conspiracy to bring down President Donald T. Trump. When all else fails, tell yourself that.

A conspiracy to bring down Trump or a conspiracy to sell papers?
A "list" exists.
Trump discussed the "list" today. Saying it showed "no collusion." Assuming you think the NYT would make it up (which it wouldn't unless a reporter snuck on by the editors, which has occurred), both the Times and Trump would both make it up.

A list does exist. You admit that you don't now who wrote or released it. You pointed out a "proof" for the list. Trump spoke about it after it was released, but that doesn't show he made it up.

This entire investigation was, and is, a product of the democrat party

They control neither chamber of Congress or the Whitehouse and the SC has a conservative majority.

The investigation is clearly the product of Russian interference in the election and all the suspicious ties and suspicious lies from Trump and his campaign about those ties.

Now if the Dems win the House in Nov. all bets are off.

Another example of how liberal media is in the bag for trying to overturn a constitutional democratic election. Mueller investigation has become nothing but a joke.
Mueller's questions for Trump leaked to NYT, in latest unexplained disclosure from Russia probe
Why did Mullbery Duller leak the questions to the NY Times

President "I grab um by the pussy because I'm a star" did it, just so he could whine about it. The most frightened pussy in the world.

Democratic election?

Can you tell me how only 12 states having the chance to make a choice, how Wyoming and other smaller states having 3 times the voting power of larger states like Texas and California, is democratic?

It is not democratic because we do not live in a democracy. We have never lived in a democracy, and have no desire to live in a democracy. California and Texas determine their choice for president and vote that choice relative to their legal populations. That was how it was designed to work, and that is how it does work. Your problem is that you didn't like the results.

We live in a representative democracy. It is democratic. 50 democratic elections.

The correct term is a republic.

If this is true, you trumpanzees and right wingers will need a box of tissues:

Trump's team was behind the leak of Mueller questions, legal experts say

how can you expect it not to be true ? Trump actually believes everyone is as stupid as his hard core supporters.

Questions are still in the air about Manafort/Trump/Russia and money laundering. Goldilocks isnt about to mention that in his list of questions, and neither is anyone on his staff - the Feds wont miss it.

'Trump is furious about the leak of the Mueller questions. Yet all reports indicate that they were leaked by Trump's own legal team. I feel like he's playing zero-dimensional chess.

'Trump is furious about the leak of the Mueller questions. Yet all reports indicate that they were leaked by Trump's own legal team. I feel like he's playing zero-dimensional chess.

what legal team ? the team of lawyers that flunked Eng/Lit ?

:21:

Why did Mullbery Duller leak the questions to the NY Times

President "I grab um by the pussy because I'm a star" did it, just so he could whine about it. The most frightened pussy in the world.
Yawn, is Hillary still munching on Humas bushy

Ohh now that's a disgusting "But What About"

A Butwhatabout nonetheless.
Whats even more disgusting is that Humas mother cut off Humas thingy.........Its a radical muslim thing

this is worse -

Zeldin's case rests on the way the questions are phrased.

"Because of the way these questions are written — lawyers wouldn't write questions this way, in my estimation. Some of the grammar is not even proper,"

If it's true, To quote a famous leader of the Democrats, at this point, what does it matter?

Yes, another reference to a comment taken out of context. Typical of a member of the RW Echo Chamber. Everyone in all 57 states understands this form of mockery, i.e. the inability of RWEC members to write an expository post. FYI: Expository writing should contain a main idea, supporting details, and a conclusion.

If it's true, To quote a famous leader of the Democrats, at this point, what does it matter?

Yes, another reference to a comment taken out of context. Typical of a member of the RW Echo Chamber. Everyone in all 57 states understands this form of mockery, i.e. the inability of RWEC members to write an expository post. FYI: Expository writing should contain a main idea, supporting details, and a conclusion.

What are you talking about? I'm not doing an essay, I'm pointing out that if Trump's lawyers released the list, it doesn't matter. If Mueller's team released the list, it doesn't matter. Only if it was manufactured by an outside party for political gain or profit would it matter. Now, I know it's frustrating to try to debate when you are so handicapped by your poor thinking skills, but try to improve your performance. And, learn to infer.

Whats even more disgusting is that Humas mother cut off Humas thingy.........Its a radical muslim thing

You know this from experience? Been dining at Humas Y have ya?
Doug Ross @ Journal: HUMA ABEDIN'S MOTHER: An Advocate for Islamist Terror and Repression

huma-abedin-mothers-journal-anti-semitic-800x416.png

In general. I just know a lot

I think people should lay off Huma. After marrying Anthony, why should she suffer more?

Doug Ross @ Journal: HUMA ABEDIN'S MOTHER: An Advocate for Islamist Terror and Repression

I think people should lay off Huma. After marrying Anthony, why should she suffer more?

Her marriage to Weiner was fake, she is married to Hillary

Her marriage to Weiner was fake, she is married to Hillary

If that were true, you don't think it would be even worse?

Forum List

Back