New York Will Sue trump If He Sends His Troops To The City

Nah all those cosplay hillbillies would be side by side with federal troops.
Then they can be used for target practice by people with actual training and bravery.
Just aim for the man bun. You can't miss. They are hiding under umbrellas. Hey Cletus, toss a hand grenade toward that parasol. Ya gonna hit sumtin.

Communist fighters, man buns and parasols. You guys got it coming you really do. Just for pussiness

Then they can be used for target practice by people with actual training and bravery.
Just aim for the man bun. You can't miss. They are hiding under umbrellas. Hey Cletus, toss a hand grenade toward that parasol. Ya gonna hit sumtin.

Communist fighters, man buns and parasols. You guys got it coming you really do. Just for pussiness
Haha...i can always tell when you are getting sand in your tired old giney, because the word "communist" comes out.

I'm glad to see real Americans standing up for the constitution, the law and our people.

De Blasio and other mayors have said they will take legal steps to stop trump.

I don't see how any court in this nation won't stop trump from doing this.

Governors should mobilize their National Guard units in greater numbers than the Federal secret police to keep control of them within state borders, unless they are willing to give up local rule for federal troop rule. Secret police without name tags, or identification, wearing balaclava to avoid personal identification and without local authorization or control is the road to hell. This is not what the founding fathers had in mind.
Blue state governors think it helps them politically with their tard base to allow lawlessness
It doesn't make sense does it. Blue state governors and Mayors celebrate 3 year olds being shot in the head like a personal achievement.

the president has the authority to use all necessary force
False.
nothing false about it

10 U.S. Code § 12406 - National Guard in Federal service: call
prev | next
Whenever—
(1)
the United States, or any of the Commonwealths or possessions, is invaded or is in danger of invasion by a foreign nation;
(2)
there is a rebellion or danger of a rebellion against the authority of the Government of the United States; or
(3)
the President is unable with the regular forces to execute the laws of the United States;
the President may call into Federal service members and units of the National Guard of any State in such numbers as he considers necessary to repel the invasion, suppress the rebellion, or execute those laws. Orders for these purposes shall be issued through the governors of the States or, in the case of the District of Columbia, through the commanding general of the National Guard of the District of Columbia.
(Added Pub. L. 103–337, div. A, title XVI, § 1662(f)(1), Oct. 5, 1994, 108 Stat. 2994; amended Pub. L. 109–163, div. A, title X, § 1057(a)(5), Jan. 6, 2006, 119 Stat. 3440.)
Exactly. Thank you, as always, for being my faithful assistant. Will you be assisting me in proving you wrong all night?
Wrong law. Under this law orders come through the governors.

Try 10 U.S. Code section 252. The Insurrection Act of 1807
That is the law the governors could use to call to action all of the fat soldier cosplay hillbillies to push out the criminal federal troops. But those morons are even less trustworthy, so not happening.
you fucking hillbilly you don't have a clue wishful thinking isn't your best choice
Oh look, tantrum time again.

And we haven't even gotten to the fact that the racists were immoral pukes to try to enforce segregation, itself immoral. Which is a big reason. Kennedy "got away" with it, but your cult leader will not.
Your being wrong does not mean you should lie and dodge hillbilly you're clueless

Haha...i can always tell when you are getting sand in your tired old giney, because the word "communist" comes out.
It's true. Be proud. You always did admire Che didn't you?

False.
nothing false about it

prev | next
Whenever—
(1)
the United States, or any of the Commonwealths or possessions, is invaded or is in danger of invasion by a foreign nation;
(2)
there is a rebellion or danger of a rebellion against the authority of the Government of the United States; or
(3)
the President is unable with the regular forces to execute the laws of the United States;
the President may call into Federal service members and units of the National Guard of any State in such numbers as he considers necessary to repel the invasion, suppress the rebellion, or execute those laws. Orders for these purposes shall be issued through the governors of the States or, in the case of the District of Columbia, through the commanding general of the National Guard of the District of Columbia.
(Added Pub. L. 103–337, div. A, title XVI, § 1662(f)(1), Oct. 5, 1994, 108 Stat. 2994; amended Pub. L. 109–163, div. A, title X, § 1057(a)(5), Jan. 6, 2006, 119 Stat. 3440.)
Exactly. Thank you, as always, for being my faithful assistant. Will you be assisting me in proving you wrong all night?

That is the law the governors could use to call to action all of the fat soldier cosplay hillbillies to push out the criminal federal troops. But those morons are even less trustworthy, so not happening.
you fucking hillbilly you don't have a clue wishful thinking isn't your best choice

And we haven't even gotten to the fact that the racists were immoral pukes to try to enforce segregation, itself immoral. Which is a big reason. Kennedy "got away" with it, but your cult leader will not.
Your being wrong does not mean you should lie and dodge hillbilly you're clueless
Oh, i am right. You even proved me right. I am an the right side of facts, of morality, and of history.

And you, being a sheep in the cult, are supporting something you would not normally support, all to be a human shield for your cult leader.

I'm glad to see real Americans standing up for the constitution, the law and our people.

If it was your neighborhood under siege, you would be singing a different tune. There's no problem in New York because it doesn't affect you, right?

What troops?
Exactly.
He is sending a combination of Agents from the FBI, ATF, and DEA. The OP is a dishonest hack.
Same thing happened during the gangland violence during the Prohibition years when Cities couldn't control the violence then.
These are not peaceful protests as businesses lose their livelihoods because of an insurrection.

Governors should mobilize their National Guard units in greater numbers than the Federal secret police to keep control of them within state borders, unless they are willing to give up local rule for federal troop rule. Secret police without name tags, or identification, wearing balaclava to avoid personal identification and without local authorization or control is the road to hell. This is not what the founding fathers had in mind.
Blue state governors think it helps them politically with their tard base to allow lawlessness
Not many blue states having Gubernatorial election this year. Sounds weak.

Where does the Constitution allow the government to shutdown the economy?
The part where it allows the supreme court to define what is constitutional.
Where does it do that?
Where it gives them judicial power over the law. One end result is that the supreme court ultimately defines what is constitutional and what is not.
Wrong. It gives them power to settle all suits of more than a certain amount.

Nowhere does the Constitution authorize the Supreme Court to define what is constitutional.

False.
nothing false about it

prev | next
Whenever—
(1)
(2)
(3)

Oh, i am right. You even proved me right. I am an the right side of facts, of morality, and of history.

And you, being a sheep in the cult, are supporting something you would not normally support, all to be a human shield for your cult leader.
What you proved was the precedence set by a previous administration using border patrol protecting the rights of citizens
Unless you're trying to say New Yorker's aren't citizens

ong. It gives them power to settle all suits of more than a certain amount.
Hmm, no, better check that. The supreme court, indeed, defines what is constitutional and what is not. That is the final and only ultimate authority. You are not going to put words in just the right order and make this suddenly not true.

Forum List

Back