News anchor taken off air after calling Lady Gaga song "jigaboo music".

neither did RoshawnMarkwees,
I was gonna say that that term was used a lot during that period in time...
Boogaloo or Bugalú (also: Shing-a-ling, Latin Boogaloo, Latin R&B) is a genre of Latin music and dance that was popular in the United States in the 1960s. Although it came to prominence after the rise of Bossa nova and was greatly influenced by the new drumbeat of modern samba, arguably one of the most remarkable influences in popular music, from the second half of the 50s, boogaloo originated in New York City among teenage Cubans, Puerto Ricans and others. The style was a fusion of popular African American R&B and Soul, with Mambo and Son Montuno, boogaloo employed English as well as Spanish lyrics, and entered the American mainstream primarily through the American Bandstand television program. Boogaloo dance is distinct from the "Electric Boogaloo", a style of dance which developed decades later under the influence of Funk music and Hip-hop dance.
Ever heard any Slim Harpo?
yes, led belly too....your point.
kinda contradictive you being a racist and
listening mid 20th century blues
You are a racist, not me. You just can't handle candid perspective from someone immersed in the culture.
As for blues and disco, etc., I'm a roots musician by profession.
total bullshit! you are a poser..
as to being immersed in the culture my father was a musician and I've been in the biz for 30 some odd years...
I can smell a poser even through wifi....

Boogaloo or Bugalú (also: Shing-a-ling, Latin Boogaloo, Latin R&B) is a genre of Latin music and dance that was popular in the United States in the 1960s. Although it came to prominence after the rise of Bossa nova and was greatly influenced by the new drumbeat of modern samba, arguably one of the most remarkable influences in popular music, from the second half of the 50s, boogaloo originated in New York City among teenage Cubans, Puerto Ricans and others. The style was a fusion of popular African American R&B and Soul, with Mambo and Son Montuno, boogaloo employed English as well as Spanish lyrics, and entered the American mainstream primarily through the American Bandstand television program. Boogaloo dance is distinct from the "Electric Boogaloo", a style of dance which developed decades later under the influence of Funk music and Hip-hop dance.
You are a racist, not me. You just can't handle candid perspective from someone immersed in the culture.
as to being immersed in the culture my father was a musician and I've been in the biz for 30 some odd years...
You're in the roots music business?

He swore he was a basketball coach too. He is always full of it.

the music biz is all the same biz, don't play the pretentious wanker..

he piles it high and deep ...!

Yep, basketball, indoor and outdoor track, football, cross country, baseball.

No, it's not. Wedding bands are far different from what I do. I play roots music mostly in bars. That's what the music was designed for and derived from. Wedding bands actually make good money. I don't.
However, I did have an awesome job demo-ing at the winter NAMM show. Ever been there?

Poser

She is either a retard and needs to be fired or she said it on purpose and needs to be fired. Take your pick. Since she has been in the game awhile my thought would be she is not a retard and said it on purpose.

What he really means.....

"She is a retard from Fox and needs to be fired, she is from Fox so she did it on purpose from Fox so she needs to be fired from Fox. She has been in the game at Fox awhile, so my thoughts are Fox...and it was on purpose on Fox.
Is Fox paying you to protect their interests or something? I dont care about Fox or any of the other channels. Your post is a fail.

Haha...you are completely transparent.

Poser
If you say so, yung'.

Poser
If you say so, yung'.
I do say so poser.

If she had called rock and roll "cracker music" would she be disciplined?

Ohio anchor taken off air after Lady Gaga jiga--- comment - NY Daily News

feb 25 2015
The Ohio news anchor who used a racial slur while discussing Lady Gaga's Oscars performance has been temporarily taken off the air.

Fox 8 Cleveland news anchor Kristi Capel "will not be anchoring 'Fox 8 News in the Morning' for the remainder of the week," the station said in a statement Wednesday. She will be back behind the desk March 2.

Capel came under fire after calling Lady Gaga songs "jiga--- music" on the air Monday morning, referring to a racist term for African Americans.

Capel, a former Miss Missouri USA, apologized on Twitter and during Tuesday's broadcast. She said she did not even know it was a word.

This is what happens when journalists BECOME the news instead of reporting it.

What happens ?
Are you saying she said it knowing what it meant, in order to be the story ?

No, it's not. Wedding bands are far different from what I do. I play roots music mostly in bars. That's what the music was designed for and derived from. Wedding bands actually make good money. I don't.
However, I did have an awesome job demo-ing at the winter NAMM show. Ever been there?
who's talking about wedding bands or bar bands?
that's armature shit.
and namm is a music tech trade show.....

Keep posting so everyone will be filled with humor. Youre the best joke on this forum. :laugh:

Still appearing in black face I see eh, wigger?

blackface_3910.jpg

She is either a retard and needs to be fired or she said it on purpose and needs to be fired. Take your pick. Since she has been in the game awhile my thought would be she is not a retard and said it on purpose.

What he really means.....

"She is a retard from Fox and needs to be fired, she is from Fox so she did it on purpose from Fox so she needs to be fired from Fox. She has been in the game at Fox awhile, so my thoughts are Fox...and it was on purpose on Fox.
Is Fox paying you to protect their interests or something? I dont care about Fox or any of the other channels. Your post is a fail.

Haha...you are completely transparent.
Glad you finally figured that out. Most channels are full of BS. Fox is just one them.

Forum List

Back