Newt Gingrich: We Should ‘Test Every Person Here Who Is of a Muslim Background’

Newt is spot on....the liberal strategy is a joke. Let em in and get to know the.......booooom......m.......and we can be friends

Considering that the majority of murders in the USA are done by homies, you better scrutinize that fact first..

If someone commits an act of terrorism, the entire family should be deported. Extended family too. Load them all up.

If someone commits an act of terrorism, the entire family should be deported. Extended family too. Load them all up.
Even the American citizens? What island is left to send them, they are all crowded over with those with leprosy..

Hitting a HOME RUN on this subject.... Holding NOTHING BACK!

Newt is a very dangerous man. Before we get on the Gingrich band wagon I think we should all take a hard look at his background and misdeeds. He was involved in some very illegal and immoral dealings that got his ass thrown out of congress by his own party when he was speaker. Anyone that supports Newt and knows the facts of his history is a traitor to our country.

Newt is a very dangerous man. Before we get on the Gingrich band wagon I think we should all take a hard look at his background and misdeeds. He was involved in some very illegal and immoral dealings that got his ass thrown out of congress by his own party when he was speaker. Anyone that supports Newt and knows the facts of his history is a traitor to our country.

He was cleared of all ethics charges and so was his Foundation.... look it up on the net, he was railroaded by many of the same scum that are the Establishment today....Do you think Trump would even suggest that he would pick Newt if their was any problem.... The story about his wife is also BS, but I can't convince a closed mind on the subject. He was the one responsible for the balanced budget under Blow Job, and, like TRUMP, was NOT a team player, but worked for WE, THE PEOPLE!

What about Christian nuts who believe in Biblical law?

Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich, a short-list finalist to be Donald Trump’s vice presidential running mate, said Thursday that Muslim-Americans should be “tested” and deported if they “believe in Sharia” law.

NEWT OFF THE DEEP END: ‘Test Every Person’ Of Muslim Descent

When did your SO CALLED CHRISTIAN NUTS, go out yelling Allah Snackbar and kill 70 people?..... Please link me up to that!...You fucking idiot!

"Newt Gingrich: We Should ‘Test Every Person Here Who Is of a Muslim Background’"

Further confirmation of the fear, hate, and bigotry common to most on the right, the contempt most conservatives have for the First Amendment and the rule of law, and the fact that republicans have no business controlling government.

Acts of terror are committed by individuals, not religions; the notion that one is somehow ‘suspect’ simply because of his religion is as ignorant as it is moronic, and clearly un-Constitutional.

"Newt Gingrich: We Should ‘Test Every Person Here Who Is of a Muslim Background’"

Further confirmation of the fear, hate, and bigotry common to most on the right, the contempt most conservatives have for the First Amendment and the rule of law, and the fact that republicans have no business controlling government.

Acts of terror are committed by individuals, not religions; the notion that one is somehow ‘suspect’ simply because of his religion is as ignorant as it is moronic, and clearly un-Constitutional.
I certainly would enjoy hearing about your relationship with a muslim that simply wants to kill you, because you are an American!...And not all muslims are terrorists, but MOST terrorists are muslim!

And what exactly would be the ‘mechanics’ of this ‘test’ – do you want FBI and DHS agents waiting outside of mosques to detain, interrogate, and ‘test’ American citizens who happen to be Muslim for no other reason than their religion.

Are you so ignorant and naïve as to believe that any policy enacted to ‘authorize’ such a ‘test’ would be immediately challenged in court and enjoined from ever being ‘enforced.’

Or is this just more of the right’s demagoguery, attempting to exploit the tragedy in France for some perceived partisan gain by dividing the American people and pursuing a campaign of fear and hate.

The reprehensible right, indeed.

He was cleared of all ethics charges and so was his Foundation.... look it up on the net, he was railroaded by many of the same scum that are the Establishment today....Do you think Trump would even suggest that he would pick Newt if their was any problem.... The story about his wife is also BS, but I can't convince a closed mind on the subject. He was the one responsible for the balanced budget under Blow Job, and, like TRUMP, was NOT a team player, but worked for WE, THE PEOPLE!

Are you talking about Newt or Hillary??

I certainly would enjoy hearing about your relationship with a muslim that simply wants to kill you, because you are an American!...And not all muslims are terrorists, but MOST terrorists are muslim!
What you, Gingrich, and other reprehensible rightists are advocating is prima facia un-Constitutional – not that you and other rightwing scum care about that, of course.

Forum List

Back