Newt on Trump

2. Nothing in your post addresses anything in my post. In your attempt to show that Trump did not understand a complex issue, you instead demonstrated that you did not understand it. I provided two examples of how your perspective on the issue was wrong, and you ignored them to make an empty assertion.

It addresses it beautifully shit brains.
You’re a trump supporter shit brains.
You know his policies shit brains.
I asked you what his policies are in strengthening the military shit brains.
You can’t utter one syllable about what he would do shit brains.
Try again, shit brains.

3. SO name the most prominent Conservative you do not think is stupid or evil.

Paul Ryan
John McCain
Scott Walker
Lindsay Graham
Nikki Haley
Richard Armitage
George Will
Fred Barnes
SE Cupp

That is enough…

If any of them support Trump for President, that changes; because, like you, that would mean they support someone who said:

Mexicans are Rapist
A woman was on her period who questioned him during a debate
And a man who made fun of another man who had a birth defect.

Those are facts and they are not in dispute.

2. a. And still nothing addressing my points about your lack on understanding of this complex issue.

b. And I can and will offer some examples of how he plans to do this, based on his public statements that you heard but did not understand, if you address my above points.

3. Paul Ryan? REally? Paul Ryan who wants to send illegal child immigrants back to central america? Yo don't think he is evil?

Paul Ryan on the Issues

3b I see you are still lying. Why is that? Do you feel you need to lie to make your point? Doesn't that raise a red flag for you? That you have to lie to try to win?

Boy, just admit you don’t have the foggiest idea of what your messiah is talking about when he tries to sound impressive on military issues. You’ve proven it 4 times now.

1. Your deep need to spin the fact that I support Trump into some type of Cult of Personality b.s , is still just a sign of how YOU feel a need to marginalize people you disagree with so that you can have an excuse for yourself as to why you don't deal with their points, seriously or honestly.

And nothing to do with me.

2. I've made points on how and why you are the one that has no understanding of military issues, none of which you have addressed.

3. I have offered you at least ONE way Trump will improve the military based on public statements that you have heard but did not understand. IF you will address any of my points regarding why looking at budgets is NOT the way to judge military strength. You have ignored those points.

4. Why are you such a jerk?

You've basically defined the reason Trump supporters are seen as single celled organisms. You have zero idea what your messiah would do as is evidenced by your inability to report on one of his chief campaign promises. Trump is a small fraction of a man who is simply unfit for command. Having your name on buildings (as Paris Hilton does) and a lot of money (as Paris Hilton does) lend zero credibility to any qualifications you dream that your messiah has.

Stop pretending you have some sort of knowledge. No Trump supporter (nor the candidate) has any idea how he'd strengthen the already-strongest military in the world.

Your irrational need to dismiss me so that you have an excuse to not address my points, nor defend your positions or claims on their merits, is plain to see.

Here: Even though you were a complete jerk and did not respond in any serious way to my points.

One of America's military's prime issues is over extension.

Our commitments exceed our abilities.

Reducing commitments to defend nations that are now well able to defend themselves, will free up budget and forces for other operations.

Hence, Trump's statements signaling possible pull back from NATO, and South Korea and Japan.

You heard those statements, but you did not understand them.

A President Trump would be the first American President to move US foreign policy beyond the Cold War Paradigm.

Which is WAY overdue.

Try again, shit brains.

Paul Ryan
John McCain
Scott Walker
Lindsay Graham
Nikki Haley
Richard Armitage
George Will
Fred Barnes
SE Cupp

That is enough…

If any of them support Trump for President, that changes; because, like you, that would mean they support someone who said:

Mexicans are Rapist

2. a. And still nothing addressing my points about your lack on understanding of this complex issue.

b. And I can and will offer some examples of how he plans to do this, based on his public statements that you heard but did not understand, if you address my above points.

3. Paul Ryan? REally? Paul Ryan who wants to send illegal child immigrants back to central america? Yo don't think he is evil?

Paul Ryan on the Issues

3b I see you are still lying. Why is that? Do you feel you need to lie to make your point? Doesn't that raise a red flag for you? That you have to lie to try to win?

Boy, just admit you don’t have the foggiest idea of what your messiah is talking about when he tries to sound impressive on military issues. You’ve proven it 4 times now.

1. Your deep need to spin the fact that I support Trump into some type of Cult of Personality b.s , is still just a sign of how YOU feel a need to marginalize people you disagree with so that you can have an excuse for yourself as to why you don't deal with their points, seriously or honestly.

2. I've made points on how and why you are the one that has no understanding of military issues, none of which you have addressed.

3. I have offered you at least ONE way Trump will improve the military based on public statements that you have heard but did not understand. IF you will address any of my points regarding why looking at budgets is NOT the way to judge military strength. You have ignored those points.

You've basically defined the reason Trump supporters are seen as single celled organisms. You have zero idea what your messiah would do as is evidenced by your inability to report on one of his chief campaign promises. Trump is a small fraction of a man who is simply unfit for command. Having your name on buildings (as Paris Hilton does) and a lot of money (as Paris Hilton does) lend zero credibility to any qualifications you dream that your messiah has.

Stop pretending you have some sort of knowledge. No Trump supporter (nor the candidate) has any idea how he'd strengthen the already-strongest military in the world.

Your irrational need to dismiss me so that you have an excuse to not address my points, nor defend your positions or claims on their merits, is plain to see.

Here: Even though you were a complete jerk and did not respond in any serious way to my points.

Reducing commitments to defend nations that are now well able to defend themselves, will free up budget and forces for other operations.

Hence, Trump's statements signaling possible pull back from NATO, and South Korea and Japan.

A President Trump would be the first American President to move US foreign policy beyond the Cold War Paradigm.

Which is WAY overdue.

the desire (not need) to dismiss you is not irrational.

it's a reflection of the fact that you never say anything of value.

you could choose to change that.

Try again, shit brains.

Paul Ryan
John McCain
Scott Walker
Lindsay Graham
Nikki Haley
Richard Armitage
George Will
Fred Barnes
SE Cupp

That is enough…

Mexicans are Rapist

Paul Ryan on the Issues

Which is WAY overdue.
Have you ever noticed how 90% of what you post is about you?

Paul Ryan on the Issues

Which is WAY overdue.

You "responded" to a post of mine, in which I discussed how Trump would be the First US president to move US beyond the Cold War Paradigm.

And in your "reply" you in no way addressed that point at all.

You DID however accuse ME of never saying anything of value. And you said it without any irony.

Liberals: All the self awareness of a turnip.

0c4801d1e97f876d7194c26d8ba377b26fc1cbc43ee7c2fdb5c3de55dcbe88d6.jpg

Newt on Trump.........one really bad person endorsing another.

Newt did not endorse Trump.

YOu have demonstrated the normal level of liberal understanding and thought, ie zero.
Not an endorsement? Of course not....just a casual conversation with the news media.

Strawman.

Once again a lib to dim and/or dishonest to admit he was wrong.

Nothing in the linked article can be construed as an endorsement.

Paul Ryan on the Issues

Which is WAY overdue.

YOu notice that I made real points in that post and you were just a troll?

YOu have demonstrated the normal level of liberal understanding and thought, ie zero.
Not an endorsement? Of course not....just a casual conversation with the news media.

Strawman.

You evidently can't make an argument without personalizing.

Which is WAY overdue.

I'm sure you think you did.

Strawman.

Support your claim that Newt Endorsed Trump and we can talk about that.

If not, all I can point out is that you made a mistake and refuse to be honest about it.

Which is WAY overdue.

You "responded" to a post of mine, in which I discussed how Trump would be the First US president to move US beyond the Cold War Paradigm.

And in your "reply" you in no way addressed that point at all.

You DID however accuse ME of never saying anything of value. And you said it without any irony.

Liberals: All the self awareness of a turnip.

0c4801d1e97f876d7194c26d8ba377b26fc1cbc43ee7c2fdb5c3de55dcbe88d6.jpg
You are probably just another hapless victim of the vast left wing conspiracy.

Which is WAY overdue.

I'm sure you think you did.

upload_2016-4-14_12-34-59.jpeg

Strawman.

Support your claim that Newt Endorsed Trump and we can talk about that.

If not, all I can point out is that you made a mistake and refuse to be honest about it.
Not an endorsement....fine. What would you call it?

Try again, shit brains.

Paul Ryan
John McCain
Scott Walker
Lindsay Graham
Nikki Haley
Richard Armitage
George Will
Fred Barnes
SE Cupp

That is enough…

Mexicans are Rapist

Paul Ryan on the Issues

Which is WAY overdue.

None of what you said invalidates my point. In fact you strengthen my argument

1. Nothing in your post addressed anything in my post. Here it is again.
If we were not so overwhelmed we could afford to be more generous for some special cases. But your side of this debate has squandered our generosity on cheap labor and cheap votes. Now it is exhausted and NOW you want to talk about the children? BUllshit. And still, bullshit Race Card play on your part.

Screw you, asshole.

again, guy, we could have fixed this problem 8 years ago when McCain proposed reasonable immigration reform that would have been fair to everyone. You didn't go for it because the sliver of the electorate that lives in fear Pedro is going to pop their princesses wouldn't allow it.

2. I agree that businesses want cheap labor. You are the one who is on their side in this issue. And immigration laws have certainly worked in the past, when we have enforced them, and can do so again. And shove your race card up your ass, you asshole.

Um, no, guy. I have my solution to this problem. Strict workplace enforcement and complete unionization of the workforce. But Unionism is one of dem der Yankee things you guys in Jesus-land don't like. Y'all want to work harder for less money, and waive your dun Confederate Flag over the trailer park. And you are horrified that someone might work even harder for less money than than you.

As I said. You are stupid, with misdirected anger.

4. Wow. That was the weakest dodge I have ever seen. FDR ordered American Citizens locked up, and you just gave him a pass. That shows that your stated reasons for dismissing Newt's report is self serving bullshit.

FDR ordered 110,000 people of Japanese ancestry removed from a potential war zone. Most Americans wanted them removed. Most were released within a year of incarceration. Incidentally, the Supreme Court heard their complaints, and in three cases, found relocation to be legal and constitutional.

3. I am certainly angry, justifiably so. Only a fool or a liar would claim, after debating me, that I was stupid. My point stands, My reasons for voting Republican are as valid as your reasons for voting for Democrat. Your need to marginalize them and me is just your fear of having to defend and advance your policies and positions based on their merits, or lack there off. And you being a jerk

No, guy, I've debated you, and you are the stupidest fuck on this board. Only a truly stupid person would keep voting Republican after 36 years of them promising you the same things and never delivering.

Ever wonder why Pedro never gets deported but that rich guy ALWAYS gets his tax cut?

No, probably not. Because you're stupid.

Strawman.

I am happy to discuss the topic.

Newt did NOT endorse Trump.

You claimed it, I pointed out you were wrong, and you have changed the subject to me.

Paul Ryan on the Issues

Which is WAY overdue.

None of what you said invalidates my point. In fact you strengthen my argument

Yes, it did.

I pointed out that you belief system that I consider Trump my "messiah" is an display of irrational thought on YOUR part, not mine.

And then, despite the fact that you did not show me the courtesy of addressing my previous rebuttal of your initial attack on Trump's campaign promise, I gave you want you wanted.

ie a way that Trump would improve American Military Strength.

And not surprisingly, you have refused to respond to that also.

INstead we see more empty and unsupported assertions.

IN this, you are a microcosm of the Liberal Ideological Movement.

NOthing to offer in a debate but propaganda.

1. Nothing in your post addressed anything in my post. Here it is again.
If we were not so overwhelmed we could afford to be more generous for some special cases. But your side of this debate has squandered our generosity on cheap labor and cheap votes. Now it is exhausted and NOW you want to talk about the children? BUllshit. And still, bullshit Race Card play on your part.

Screw you, asshole.

again, guy, we could have fixed this problem 8 years ago when McCain proposed reasonable immigration reform that would have been fair to everyone. You didn't go for it because the sliver of the electorate that lives in fear Pedro is going to pop their princesses wouldn't allow it.

2. I agree that businesses want cheap labor. You are the one who is on their side in this issue. And immigration laws have certainly worked in the past, when we have enforced them, and can do so again. And shove your race card up your ass, you asshole.

Um, no, guy. I have my solution to this problem. Strict workplace enforcement and complete unionization of the workforce. But Unionism is one of dem der Yankee things you guys in Jesus-land don't like. Y'all want to work harder for less money, and waive your dun Confederate Flag over the trailer park. And you are horrified that someone might work even harder for less money than than you.

As I said. You are stupid, with misdirected anger.

4. Wow. That was the weakest dodge I have ever seen. FDR ordered American Citizens locked up, and you just gave him a pass. That shows that your stated reasons for dismissing Newt's report is self serving bullshit.

FDR ordered 110,000 people of Japanese ancestry removed from a potential war zone. Most Americans wanted them removed. Most were released within a year of incarceration. Incidentally, the Supreme Court heard their complaints, and in three cases, found relocation to be legal and constitutional.

3. I am certainly angry, justifiably so. Only a fool or a liar would claim, after debating me, that I was stupid. My point stands, My reasons for voting Republican are as valid as your reasons for voting for Democrat. Your need to marginalize them and me is just your fear of having to defend and advance your policies and positions based on their merits, or lack there off. And you being a jerk

No, guy, I've debated you, and you are the stupidest fuck on this board. Only a truly stupid person would keep voting Republican after 36 years of them promising you the same things and never delivering.

Ever wonder why Pedro never gets deported but that rich guy ALWAYS gets his tax cut?

No, probably not. Because you're stupid.

1. Your assumption of my motives is based on nothing but your bigotry and narrow mindedness.

2. YOu are supporting continued high levels of importing cheap labor. In this you are on the side of the "1%". Low wages and easy replacement of striking workers is the exact opposite of what you would want if you were serious about expanding unionization. YOur bigotry against southern whites is noted.

3. Thank you. Pass for FDR for mass incarceration of US citizens, and complete dismissal of Newt for his far less serious offenses whatever you think them to be. Your hypocrisy is proved.

3b And your refusal to consider the interesting and important information contained in the OP is revealed to be the Willful Ignorance of someone who doesn't want his precious beliefs challenged.

4. YOur inability to honestly judge others you disagree with in a sign of a narrow mind and intellectual immaturity. And you being a jerk.

Forum List

Back