Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive

You do not either. You are taking the word of election officials that threatened county officials to certify.

I have every count, recount, hand count, machine count, audit, forensic audit, official tally, certificate of ascertainment and the electoral vote.

All showing a Biden victory.

You have a conspiracy based on nothing that Trump won.

Our sources are not equal.

I have every count, recount, hand count, machine count, audit, forensic audit, official tally, certificate of ascertainment and the electoral vote.

All showing a Biden victory.

You have a conspiracy based on nothing that Trump won.

Our sources are not equal.
The 2020 election was stolen and it will be proven. If we had any transparency it already would be. When Trump takes office it will all come out. Remember no one will believe a Biden victory this time. Another theft is a bad idea.

The 2020 election was stolen and it will be proven.
And 'will be proven' means you have never been able to prove your claims.

Which might explain why every time I ask you to show me the evidence that Trump won, you flee.
If we had any transparency it already would be. When Trump takes office it will all come out. Remember no one will believe a Biden victory this time.
Says you, citing your imagination. Your feelings aren't facts.

And 'will be proven' means you have never been able to prove your claims.

Which might explain why every time I ask you to show me the evidence that Trump won, you flee.

Says you, citing your imagination. Your feelings aren't facts.
I have not gone anywhere. I have shown you things that show the elections in the swing states had 0 integrity. You will not accept the fact laws were broken and no one was held accountable. That is what is called a cover up. Everyone knows it and all you do is repeat yourself.

Your opinion means absolutely nothing. You are a sissy hiding behind the governments skirt. Vicarious bullying is fun to you. You have no life or honor. Period.

3-4 Weeks has recently turned into 3 YEARS.

Any Day Now......LOLLLOOLLLOLLLL

I have not gone anywhere. I have shown you things that show the elections in the swing states had 0 integrity.

You've show me absolutely nothing that indicates that Trump won the election.

You've ignored the results of every investigation, done by anyone -even Trump's own people- if it doesn't ape what you want to say.

You've ignored every count, hand count, machine count, audit or electoral vote.

Your willful ignorance doesn't create our electoral emergency.
You will not accept the fact laws were broken and no one was held accountable. That is what is called a cover up. Everyone knows it and all you do is repeat yourself.

Your opinion means absolutely nothing. You are a sissy hiding behind the governments skirt. Vicarious bullying is fun to you. You have no life or honor. Period.

I'm not citing my opinion. I'm citing the actual election results.

You're the one with a batshit conspiracy based on nothing that you can't possibly back up with evidence.

Show us that Trump won in 2020. You can't. The Big Lie is a conspiracy based on nothing.

Do you have a good reason that over 4,500 people reside in two places, making 9,000 total, where no one lives?

Yeah, they're homeless shelters who let homeless people use their address for ID's and voter registrations.

Trump will get his hands on what is needed when he takes office again. Wait for it scumbag.

LOL

He tried that twice before and failed both times. It's because you're fucked in the head you think he'll accomplish that if he only tries again.

LOL

He tried that twice before and failed both times. It's because you're fucked in the head you think he'll accomplish that if he only tries again.
Twice before to do what he did not have the power to do? He will have the power soon.

Forum List

Back