Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive

:mm: Eat it troll.

So if the dominion voting machines were off by 68%....um, why did the hand counts of ballots in Antrim County match the dominion machine counts?

And Trump won in Antrim county. You're literally arguing that Trump's victory in that county in Michigan....was fraud.

Laughing......so much for the Big Lie!

So if the dominion voting machines were off by 68%....um, why did the hand counts of ballots in Antrim County match the dominion machine counts?

And Trump won in Antrim county. You're literally arguing that Trump's victory in that county in Michigan....was fraud.

Laughing......so much for the Big Lie!
Why didn't any of the three counts in GA. match up?

Laughing.....look at it run!

So much for your claims about Antrim County, MI, eh champ? Your claims, your links, your conspiracy.......and with a few minutes worth of research on my part, it all comes crashing down.

Again, if the voting machines in Antrim County were off by 68%, then why did the machine count match the hand count?

Also, Trump WON in Antrim County, MI. And you're now claiming that Trump's victory in that county was fraudulent.

No wonder you're so desperate to abandon your claims and switch to another topic.

who was the 2nd guy?
I believe it was Simpatico Software Systems and its founder, Ken Block.

“No substantive voter fraud was uncovered in my investigations looking for it, nor was I able to confirm any of the outside claims of voter fraud that I was asked to look at,” he told the Post. “Every fraud claim I was asked to investigate was false.”

They found jackshit to back any stolen election. Just like the first investigator. Just like the FBI. Just like the Justice Department. Just like the State investigators.

The Big Lie is a conspiracy based on nothing.

I believe it was Simpatico Software Systems and its founder, Ken Block.

“No substantive voter fraud was uncovered in my investigations looking for it, nor was I able to confirm any of the outside claims of voter fraud that I was asked to look at,” he told the Post. “Every fraud claim I was asked to investigate was false.”

They found jackshit to back any stolen election. Just like the first investigator. Just like the FBI. Just like the Justice Department. Just like the State investigators.

The Big Lie is a conspiracy based on nothing.
ok, thats the same one i found. Then who was the first guy that Trump hired for this purpose?

Why did you just abandon your own Antrim County, MI conspiracy? You didn't look into it before you started spamming links, did you? You didn't research anything. You just aped what you were told to think.....and fled when challenged.

As you do.

Laughing.....you're so easy to run off, champ.

ok, thats the same one i found. Then who was the first guy that Trump hired for this purpose?

The first was Berkeley Research Group. The second, Simpatico Software Systems.

Of course, neither found any evidence of voter fraud that would have changed the outcome of the election.

So Trump ignored them. And Last folded them into his conspiracy.

Debunked, FruitLoops...

"There are several problems with this theory," Halderman said. "First, adjudication occurs after ballots are scanned and poll tapes are printed. In Antrim County, the final reported results match the poll tapes in essentially all cases. Therefore, the final results could not have been altered using adjudication."

In addition, the adjudication functionality was not enabled at all in Antrim County during the November 2020 election, and Antrim did not purchase the application, Halderman said.

"Far from a 'staggering number' of ballots being adjudicated, the actual number was zero," Halderman said. "Therefore, Mr. Ramsland’s theories are completely inapplicable to the incident in Antrim County."

The first was Berkeley Research Group. The second, Simpatico Software Systems.

Of course, neither found any evidence of voter fraud that would have changed the outcome of the election.

So Trump ignored them. And Last folded them into his conspiracy.

He also never told anyone about that.

Debunked, FruitLoops...

"There are several problems with this theory," Halderman said. "First, adjudication occurs after ballots are scanned and poll tapes are printed. In Antrim County, the final reported results match the poll tapes in essentially all cases. Therefore, the final results could not have been altered using adjudication."
In addition, the adjudication functionality was not enabled at all in Antrim County during the November 2020 election, and Antrim did not purchase the application, Halderman said.
"Far from a 'staggering number' of ballots being adjudicated, the actual number was zero," Halderman said. "Therefore, Mr. Ramsland’s theories are completely inapplicable to the incident in Antrim County."

The fact that the machine count matched the hand count alone just obliterates the claim that 68% of the count on the machines was wrong.

Worse, Trump WON in Antrim County. Lastamender's conspiracy just started eating itself, as Last is insisting that Trump's win in Antrim County MI is fraudulent.

You can't fix stupid.

Debunked, FruitLoops...

Debunked by liars.

Debunked by liars.

Then explain how the hand count and the machine count matched.....if there was a 68% rate of mistakes on the machines?

Smiling.....do you ever stop and wonder why you ALWAYS lose these debates? Why your arguments ALWAYS have holes you can drive through? Why you NEVER see it coming?

Forum List

Back