Next Trump Defense: "I Want To Send Jews And Gypsies To Death Camps! I Am Prosecution Immune!(?)!"

mascale

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009
Anyone knows where federal judges come from, if RNC is now to be believed(?). Worth noting is that absentee ballots in California do not show a surge of Independents--making the request for the Democratic Ballot. That is not good news for Sanders. Worth noting is that former Speaker Gingrich at least thinks that Trump made an inexcusable mistake(?). Speaker Ryan probably went to Little League, or something, not too thrilled with his job at any rate--including from the start.

It is also not clear at all that anyone employed as a U. S. Journalist is catching the drift of what Trump is proposing! The racial profiling examples of how he cannot be sued, based on his First Amendment rights of Free Expression, has only basis in dangerous lunacy. The usual interpretation in law is that you have the right of Free Expression, and you also have right of defense against any negative consequences. That is as far as it goes. You cannot claim immunity from prosecution, based on a First Amendment, Free Expression of Opinion. There are even hate crime statutes, and even on the books this year.

Not that famous Nazi Dictator, Adolph Hitler, ever really needed a defense attorney, forever after. Hitler could not set himself above the law with a basis on a reliance that he hated all the Jews and Gypsies, and even had public intended a policy outcome on that basis. Usually, a charge of a criminal hate crime is the outcome, apart from the law applied in the Third German Republic.

Listening to U. S. National Commentators and Analysts: No one seems inclined to so-state.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Lands of Many Nations: Read of Nazi Death Camps with sorrows of many, already gone forever!)

Anyone knows where federal judges come from, if RNC is now to be believed(?). Worth noting is that absentee ballots in California do not show a surge of Independents--making the request for the Democratic Ballot. That is not good news for Sanders. Worth noting is that former Speaker Gingrich at least thinks that Trump made an inexcusable mistake(?). Speaker Ryan probably went to Little League, or something, not too thrilled with his job at any rate--including from the start.

It is also not clear at all that anyone employed as a U. S. Journalist is catching the drift of what Trump is proposing! The racial profiling examples of how he cannot be sued, based on his First Amendment rights of Free Expression, has only basis in dangerous lunacy. The usual interpretation in law is that you have the right of Free Expression, and you also have right of defense against any negative consequences. That is as far as it goes. You cannot claim immunity from prosecution, based on a First Amendment, Free Expression of Opinion. There are even hate crime statutes, and even on the books this year.

Not that famous Nazi Dictator, Adolph Hitler, ever really needed a defense attorney, forever after. Hitler could not set himself above the law with a basis on a reliance that he hated all the Jews and Gypsies, and even had public intended a policy outcome on that basis. Usually, a charge of a criminal hate crime is the outcome, apart from the law applied in the Third German Republic.

Listening to U. S. National Commentators and Analysts: No one seems inclined to so-state.

(Lands of Many Nations: Read of Nazi Death Camps with sorrows of many, already gone forever!)

very well, i hate you. there, i said it, now arrest me. make me your political prisoner. you know you want to. you're just itching to put people into the concentration camp, you're just too much of a coward to own up to it. you want to blame someone else for it, you want a scapegoat. you want to say, but, but, trump is a hater, he made me do it. he made me have to hurt all those people because of their opinions. so go on, i hate you, arrest me. do it.

No one is trying Trump U on free speech charges.

Trump has every right to say what he thinks, but the point is what he thinks does not accord with the general perception of American law.

The only actual critique noted in the press is that the judge could create a contempt citation. Any appeal will likely look ludicrous, most likely--and be treated as frivolous, subject to those penalties.

(Running dog trained to bark maybe not thought trained to bite as well(?)!)

Next Trump Defense: "I Want To Send Jews And Gypsies To Death Camps! I Am Prosecution Immune!(?)!"

As usual, when a liberal can't win the debate, he starts making up silly things his opponent didn't say, pretends he said them anyway, and then tries to bash him for that instead.

The liberal fanatics are scraping the bottom of the barrel... and not for the first time.

Anyone is assessing the Republican views of what constitutes a viable candidate for President of the United States! All kinds of people are aware of the repeated Trump assertions already--about not being able to get a fair hearing from a U. S. National, Hispanic or Moslem of heritage. So it useful to compare what others have noted in history to have done--on the similar basis.

At RNC, so Hitler would have trouble getting a fair trial from Jews and Gypsies. So apparently what a wonderful candidate, Adolph Hitler would be, according to people supportive of RNC(?)!

(Only on Lands of Many Nations: Are many thought good alive, instead of dead!)

Forum List

Back