🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Next up on the Sexual Misconduct Parade - Al Franken!

leeann-airplane-pic.jpg
Probably staged....or not.
Of course the photo was 'staged'! That isn't the point!
The point is what Franken did was despicable.
The asshole KNEW what he was doing and why.
I'm betting we are about to witness the end of Franken.
There are going to be many young women coming forward to expose this POS.
I'm sure you are correct, I only meant that perhaps staged and all parties knew it. I'm just speculating.

Unfortunately, we have a President who BRAGGED on the air, to millions of listeners and viewers, that he busted into women's dressing rooms to try to catch them naked.

This was not a fantasy. This was not locker room talk. This was not a hypothetical.

He actually did this, as was confirmed by some of those women, including one who was underaged.

He bragged about his predatory behavior. In an on-air broadcast with a fellow pervert.

He also bragged about abusing his celebrity and molesting women in the most vulgar way possible.

The pseudocons didn't care, and still don't.

They have set the gold standard along with the creep they hired to run our country, hilariously claiming he will make America great again.
No president has ever done that. You know that makes you a liar right? A proven liar!
No, it's a fact.

Unfortunately, we have a President who BRAGGED on the air, to millions of listeners and viewers, that he busted into women's dressing rooms to try to catch them naked.

This was not a fantasy. This was not locker room talk. This was not a hypothetical.

He actually did this, as was confirmed by some of those women, including one who was underaged.

He bragged about his predatory behavior. In an on-air broadcast with a fellow pervert.

He also bragged about abusing his celebrity and molesting women in the most vulgar way possible.

They have set the gold standard along with the creep they hired to run our country, hilariously claiming he will make America great again.
No president has ever done that. You know that makes you a liar right? A proven liar!
Former teen beauty queens: Trump barged in on us changing

I don't think any president before Trump actually bragged about grabbing women like bowling balls.

http://www.kabc.com/2017/11/16/leeann-tweeden-on-senator-al-franken/

even has a picture in there grabbing the breasts of the woman on the USO tour while she was sleeping.

he needs to resign and step down.

Why is this whole thing starting to remind me more and more of the Salem Witch Trials?

The difference of course is that in many of these situations there is a valid complaint to be made, but the tone of the situation seems to be devolving into hysteria.

It is exactly like the Salem Witch Trials. Accusers are believed regardless of lack of evidence and under questionable circumstances.

It's the New Rule.

Are You Really Ready For The New Rule?
So you agree that Moore's accusers are lying?
Are Clinton's accusers lying?
We are looking at a photo of Franken doing something very despicable.
Unless you believe those assholes in the CNN photo lab are at it again right?

I'm sure you are correct, I only meant that perhaps staged and all parties knew it. I'm just speculating.
We'll see what Franken says.

I have a feeling a flood of photos of our Senators and Representatives doing very unbecoming things is about to be unleashed on the world.

http://www.kabc.com/2017/11/16/leeann-tweeden-on-senator-al-franken/

even has a picture in there grabbing the breasts of the woman on the USO tour while she was sleeping.

he needs to resign and step down.

Why is this whole thing starting to remind me more and more of the Salem Witch Trials?

The difference of course is that in many of these situations there is a valid complaint to be made, but the tone of the situation seems to be devolving into hysteria.

It is exactly like the Salem Witch Trials. Accusers are believed regardless of lack of evidence and under questionable circumstance.

It's the New Rule.

Are You Really Ready For The New Rule?
yep. by and large we're about to hear a lot of bullshit. 10-15% may be true and it's sad it will get washed about by the mass of people rushing off to be a part of the #METOO fad, hurting a lot of people along the way w/o any proof.
You can put the photo of Franken sexually molesting a sleeping young woman in the 10-15% colum.

We'll see what Franken says.
If true he should apologize and try to move on. Unless it's some serial thing, esp one where a man uses his power to coerce and punish victims, I think we just have to move on. And praying on kids ... that ups the level BIGLY

I don't think any president before Trump actually bragged about grabbing women like bowling balls.

He wasn't the president then, was he?

BTW, where does the bowling ball come in?

Is that the old joke about the difference in liberal women and a bowling ball?

You can only get three fingers in a bowling ball!

Get ready for more Liberal / Snowflake Double-Standards and Double-Speak... :p

Radio Anchor Says Al Franken Groped Her In 2006 While She Was Asleep

c89a9d7a-bb6d-4ac5-b8fd-2fb179ffc5ff.jpg

"Sen. Al Franken (D-MN) groped and kissed KABC radio anchor Leeann Tweeden without her consent in 2006 on a USO Tour in the Middle East, she claims. In an article published on Thursday, Tweeden said Franken forcibly kissed her backstage during a rehearsal for a skit, and then later groped her breasts when she fell asleep on the return flight back to Los Angeles from Afghanistan.

I’ve decided it’s time to tell my story.
#MeToohttps://t.co/TqTgfvzkZg
— Leeann Tweeden (@LeeannTweeden) November 16, 2017"

Liberal / Snowflake 'Lie, Deny, Defend, and Justify' in 5 ... 4 ... 3 ... 2 ... 1...

Tweeden did a non-nude pictorial for Playboy in 1996. She did a totally nude pictorial for Playboy in 2011, when she was 38.

The Franken photo is from 2006.

Leeann Tweeden - Wikipedia

He wasn't the president then, was he?

So that makes it all okay, eh, pig?

That's the way you want to play it? All right then...

Franken wasn't a Senator when this photo was taken, was he?

Drip, drip, drip...

Will the Democrats and GOP demand he resign after an allegation?

https://nypost.com/2017/11/16/playmate-says-al-franken-groped-her/

A former Playboy Playmate accused Sen. Al Franken of groping her in a skit during a USO Tour in the Middle East, leaving her “disgusted and violated.”

Leeann Tweeden, a radio news anchor on KABC, said the Minnesota Democrat had written the script for the December 2006 show that included him giving her a kiss.

“On the day of the show Franken and I were alone backstage going over our lines one last time,” she wrote on the KABC website. “He said to me, ‘ We need to rehearse the kiss. ‘ I laughed and ignored him. Then he said it again. I said something like, ‘Relax Al, this isn’t SNL…we don’t need to rehearse the kiss.’ ”

But she said Franken demanded they practice the kissing scene.

“I said ‘OK’ so he would stop badgering me. We did the line leading up to the kiss and then he came at me, put his hand on the back of my head, mashed his lips against mine and aggressively stuck his tongue in my mouth,” she wrote.

She pushed him away and warned him that if he ever tried that again, she wouldn’t “be so nice about it the next time.”

Tweeden then said she walked away.

“All I could think about was getting to a bathroom as fast as possible to rinse the taste of him out of my mouth,” she wrote. “I felt disgusted and violated.”

Franken took to Facebook last month to praise the women who came forward to share their stories of sexual harassment by Harvey Weinstein.

“It’s important to remember that while his behavior was appalling, it’s far too common,” Franken wrote on Oct. 10.

Franken’s office didn’t immediately respond to a request for comment.

Forum List

Back