Next up on the Sexual Misconduct Parade - Al Franken!

Kudos to those honest posters on this thread who admit that both parties are guilty of being hypocritical.

The rest -- those who are spinning and deflecting and attacking -- are liars.

:laugh:
You have absolutely zero standing to make any claims.

You equated Democrats and republicans especially after Al Franken's immediate full throated acknowledgment and apology.

Show me where either trump or Moore did that?

You should be ashamed
You're choosing to ignore all the spin and deflection and attacks on this very thread.

Why? Because you're just another hardcore partisan ideologue. Side irrelevant.

Since you people aren't capable of shame, I won't tell you that you should be ashamed.
Seems to me the right had no shame electing an admitted sex degenerate to the highest office in the land Can you believe it? a Pussy grabber in our WH What next ?an admitted rapist?
Whose pussy did he admit to grabbing?
Whomever he wanted From his OWN mouth
"They let you do anything."

Pops Tic-Tac

Yeah, he posed for it while she was asleep.

Next deflection please!

Do you KNOW she was asleep?

Yeah, well anyway, at least Al was trying (and failing) to be funny with an adult.

As opposed to diddling and attempting to rape totally innocent 14-17 year old high school honeys.

yNrcG5L.png
been waiting for that quote. surprised it took this long to be applied.

She stated that she agreed to kiss him you dumb ass, read the article.
I did, Slade.

I must have missed her 'snowflake/liberal speak' when she said:

"Tweeden said Franken repeatedly pressured her to practice the kiss backstage and at one point forcibly kissed her.

“I immediately pushed him away with both of my hands against his chest and told him if he ever did that to me again I wouldn’t be so nice about it the next time,” she wrote. “I walked away. All I could think about was getting to a bathroom as fast as possible to rinse the taste of him out of my mouth.” Tweeden said she felt “disgusted and violated” – and that the abuse didn’t stop there."

-- Al Franken accused of kissing, groping LA TV host without consent

Can you please point out in this sexual assault where Tweeden agreed to kiss her attacker?

Did she somehow agree to let him feel her up while she slept, too?

"“I couldn’t believe it,” she wrote. “He groped me, without my consent, while I was asleep. I felt violated all over again. Embarrassed. Belittled. Humiliated. How dare anyone grab my breasts like this and think it’s funny?”

Let me guess, you were a frat boy in college...or at least one of those guys who never took 'no' for an answer because 'whenever a girl says 'no' she really means 'Yes'?!
These are HER words from her article....

"He repeated that actors really need to rehearse everything and that we must practice the kiss. I said ‘OK’ so he would stop badgering me. We did the line leading up to the kiss and then he came at me, put his hand on the back of my head, mashed his lips against mine and aggressively stuck his tongue in my mouth."

As for the gropping, he was posing for a picture acting like he was grabbing her boobs. "Gropping" is the inflamatory talking point being thrown out, thanks for showing you're a puppet."

No I wasn't in a Frat, I wanted nothing to do with Frat boys in College, I have a younger sister and have always treated women the same way I would want my sister treated. I would not want my sister treated the way Franken treated this women so for the 6th time I'll say that his actions were wildly inappropriate.

I've also posed in pictures acting like a was humping friends when they were passed out. It was all in good fun, not meant to be a sexual assault, but I think you understand that...

I'm not making excuses for Franken, but I am looking for an honest account of whats going on.
Evidently you do not know the difference between a 'kis' and 'sexual assault'. She stated she had to fight him off / forcibly push him off of her....and his story - and yours - about practicing for a skit does not jive when he physically felt her up while she slept.

But please, continue on with your justification of Franken's sexual assaults.
You are hopeless man. Putting his hands over her boobs and posing for an obvious photo is feeling her up, really? Why didn't she wake up. You'd think a women would jump up if somebody started gropping her in her sleep... please explain...

Kevlar.

"He repeated that actors really need to rehearse everything and that we must practice the kiss. I said ‘OK’ so he would stop badgering me. We did the line leading up to the kiss and then he came at me, put his hand on the back of my head, mashed his lips against mine and aggressively stuck his tongue in my mouth."

As for the gropping, he was posing for a picture acting like he was grabbing her boobs. "Gropping" is the inflamatory talking point being thrown out, thanks for showing you're a puppet."

No I wasn't in a Frat, I wanted nothing to do with Frat boys in College, I have a younger sister and have always treated women the same way I would want my sister treated. I would not want my sister treated the way Franken treated this women so for the 6th time I'll say that his actions were wildly inappropriate.

I've also posed in pictures acting like a was humping friends when they were passed out. It was all in good fun, not meant to be a sexual assault, but I think you understand that...

I'm not making excuses for Franken, but I am looking for an honest account of whats going on.

He was touching her chest which was protected by the vest...if you walked up on a female soldier and touched the vest over her breasts, you'd be as guilty of assault as if you'd put your hands on her bare skin.
Again for the 7th time, he crossed a line, it was inappropriate, it wasn't sexual assault. If it was then we can go through Facebook and arrest thousands of people who have taken similar photos. Is that what you'd like to do?

Also, she wasn't just random women, they had been touring for weeks doing comedy sketches for the troops, including a sexually charged skit with eachother. Obviously, by her account she was disgusted by Franken and didn't want anything to do with him. He was obviously infatuated with her and acted way to casually and much to aggressively towards her.

Go back and read again. I never said it was sexual assault. I said it was simple assault and as he touched the vest she was wearing, it was battery as well.

What is "assault and battery"? - Rottenstein Law Group LLP
You are joking right?

Of course not. She made it clear that his touch was unwanted and he touched the vest over her breasts...assault and battery.
wow, and yall call the left Snowflakes huh?

I see that the top republican did not wanted to respond on the Al Franken matter. And everyone else just want an investigation on it before responding about it. But they all prejudged Senator Moore, and want him to step down before any investigation is done.

Al Franken IMMEDIATELY owned it, in case you've already forgotten, and has issued a statement.
Roy Moore keeps denying as more women (9 now) come forward.
I can understand if Al Franken admitted it just to get it off of his chest like what Jimmy Carter. But Sen. Moore did said that if he dated a anyone that is under the age of consent, that he will ask their parents. But Al Franken was cornered to tell the truth. But he has played it off as if he was going to tell everybody about it one day. He could of had given her some apology's money when the day he had done it. But no, he just swept it under the rug like all sex predators does.

What did Jimmy Carter say that created such a stir?
Carter took a lot of heat for admitting to Playboy's Barry Golson and Robert Scheer that he "lusted in his heart" in our November 1976 issue. Asked about his religious beliefs, Carter replied, "Christ said, 'I tell you that anyone who looks on a woman with lust has in his heart already committed adultery.' I've looked on a lot of women with lust. I've committed adultery in my heart many times. This is something that God recognizes I will do -- and I have done it -- and God forgives me for it. But that doesn't mean that I condemn someone who not only looks on a woman with lust but who leaves his wife and shacks up with somebody out of wedlock. Christ says, Don't consider yourself better than someone else because one guy screws a whole bunch of women while the other guy is loyal to his wife." Did you gain or lose respect for Jimmy Carter when he said that he - Democratic Underground

What more would you like to be said about Franken? I think most people have stated that they think he crossed a line and did something inappropriate. He wrote a pretty humble apology, not trying to make excuses but trying to put women first and even called for an ethics investigation into his action. What more would you like to say?
Don't know. This thread could have been a page or two long.

But I do know that Franken's supporters are putting far more effort into deflecting to Moore, and that hypocrisy is just inviting mockery.

Something that obvious is pretty tough to miss.
Well lets just break it down. People who support Franken were probably disgusted by the news. I like Franken and I didn't have a warm and fuzzy feeling when reading the article about the encounter. I think looked at how he responded. It was a disgusting act and it was a sincere and appropriate response by Franken. If more inappropriate acts come out especially any that reflect criminal actions then may they come out and may he pay the price.

There is nothing wrong with contrasting that to the Moore situation which has been dominating the airwaves. Look at the difference between the two and how they are responding and handling the situations.

Could it possibly be because one is innocent and the other is guilty?

EXACTLY. As of right now, Moore is guilty of nothing.
Well technically Bill Clinton is guilty of nothing but cheating on his wife. Is that also what you believe?

Yep, because it is true. OJ is not guilty of murder as well. Oh, Clinton is guilty of perjury though.

Kudos to those honest posters on this thread who admit that both parties are guilty of being hypocritical.

The rest -- those who are spinning and deflecting and attacking -- are liars.

:laugh:
You have absolutely zero standing to make any claims.

You equated Democrats and republicans especially after Al Franken's immediate full throated acknowledgment and apology.

Show me where either trump or Moore did that?

HUH?

You should be ashamed
You're choosing to ignore all the spin and deflection and attacks on this very thread.

Why? Because you're just another hardcore partisan ideologue. Side irrelevant.

Since you people aren't capable of shame, I won't tell you that you should be ashamed.
Seems to me the right had no shame electing an admitted sex degenerate to the highest office in the land Can you believe it? a Pussy grabber in our WH What next ?an admitted rapist?
pretty sure bill can't serve again.

and how did he get the cigar into monica if he didn't do some grabbing of his own?
I don't rightly know Ice How about an even handed bi partisan guy like you give his opinion? And because Clinton acted like a slob for you it's ok for republicans in office or vying for office NOW acting like scumbags?

She stated that she agreed to kiss him you dumb ass, read the article.
I did, Slade.

I must have missed her 'snowflake/liberal speak' when she said:

"Tweeden said Franken repeatedly pressured her to practice the kiss backstage and at one point forcibly kissed her.

“I immediately pushed him away with both of my hands against his chest and told him if he ever did that to me again I wouldn’t be so nice about it the next time,” she wrote. “I walked away. All I could think about was getting to a bathroom as fast as possible to rinse the taste of him out of my mouth.” Tweeden said she felt “disgusted and violated” – and that the abuse didn’t stop there."

-- Al Franken accused of kissing, groping LA TV host without consent

Can you please point out in this sexual assault where Tweeden agreed to kiss her attacker?

Did she somehow agree to let him feel her up while she slept, too?

"“I couldn’t believe it,” she wrote. “He groped me, without my consent, while I was asleep. I felt violated all over again. Embarrassed. Belittled. Humiliated. How dare anyone grab my breasts like this and think it’s funny?”

Let me guess, you were a frat boy in college...or at least one of those guys who never took 'no' for an answer because 'whenever a girl says 'no' she really means 'Yes'?!

Evidently you do not know the difference between a 'kis' and 'sexual assault'. She stated she had to fight him off / forcibly push him off of her....and his story - and yours - about practicing for a skit does not jive when he physically felt her up while she slept.

But please, continue on with your justification of Franken's sexual assaults.
You are hopeless man. Putting his hands over her boobs and posing for an obvious photo is feeling her up, really? Why didn't she wake up. You'd think a women would jump up if somebody started gropping her in her sleep... please explain...

Kevlar.
Exactly... If he touches the back of her chair is he grabbing her butt?

In Trading Places Frankengrab is supposed to have written the awkward scene where a gorilla rapes the bad guy. It's a great movie but that one scene was long, uncomfortable and generally out of character . Looks like there is pervo history. Wonder if it is what caused Franken and Davis to fall apart?

The USO says that the photographer who was taking pictures during the tour in which Sen. Franken was captured reaching out to grope a sleeping Leann Tweeden was Owen Franken - the senator's brother.

:badgrin:
+++++++++++++++++++++

Really creepy, if true.

But, if Bill Cosby had decided to use a photographer to make a record his conquests, he would have wanted someone he could trust as well.

Cosby and Franken should join Carlos Danger on the Registrered Sex Offender Roll.

Again for the 7th time, he crossed a line,

Bwuhahaha.....

She stated he physically grabbed her and forcibly kissed her, that she had to FIGHT HIM OFF....

You just can't bring yourself to call what he did what it truly was - a sexual assault.

Why are snowflakes so eager to label Republicans 'child molesters', rapists, and evil monsters but can't get past excusing their own sexual predators as having 'crossed a line'?!
Everything Democratic, bad, bad, bad.
Everything Republican, good, good, good.

My side is always right.
Your side is always wrong.

It never changes with you, does it, you pathetic partisan hack.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
sexual misconduct is sexual misconduct no matter the party. But for either party, I must see evidence before I accept someone's word. That evidence can be many different things and it must be within a reasonable time frame from the date of occurrence. Even with the two women from the congress yesterday or day before stating they had received knowledge of young women being sexually abused recently in the congress. One of the women state she was asked to deliver some information to a congressman and when she got to his house, knocked, he answered with just a towel wrapped around him. And then she went into his house.

WTF, how fking stupid are women today. Why the fk would any reasonable person go into that house? And now she said he dropped his towel and exposed himself. Sorry, I don't believe that. I find that highly illogical for a lady working a job to do. The first thing she should have said was sir please go get dressed or I'm leaving. PERIOD. why are demolosers unable to grasp logic? I don't care who the congressman was. she was wrong for going in, if that indeed happened. that's all on her the consequence of him exposing himself. sorry. Now, if the dude jumped out of the house and tackled her and forced himself on her, a whole other story. lock his ass up. I'm just saying much of this shit that is coming out is truly stupid.

I’m offended by the non-humor, but his hands aren’t actually touching her - any idiot can see that.

As to her other claim that he forcibly French-kissed her, it’s gross, she’s certainly owed an apology and it’s up to him and his constituents what that does about his political career - or up to the Senate to rebuke him, although I believe this occurred before he was a Senator?

It’s certainly not on the level of sexually molesting or even pursuing teenaged girls when one is 30+ years old.

Don't know. This thread could have been a page or two long.

But I do know that Franken's supporters are putting far more effort into deflecting to Moore, and that hypocrisy is just inviting mockery.

Something that obvious is pretty tough to miss.
Well lets just break it down. People who support Franken were probably disgusted by the news. I like Franken and I didn't have a warm and fuzzy feeling when reading the article about the encounter. I think looked at how he responded. It was a disgusting act and it was a sincere and appropriate response by Franken. If more inappropriate acts come out especially any that reflect criminal actions then may they come out and may he pay the price.

There is nothing wrong with contrasting that to the Moore situation which has been dominating the airwaves. Look at the difference between the two and how they are responding and handling the situations.

Could it possibly be because one is innocent and the other is guilty?

EXACTLY. As of right now, Moore is guilty of nothing.
Well technically Bill Clinton is guilty of nothing but cheating on his wife. Is that also what you believe?

Yep, because it is true. OJ is not guilty of murder as well. Oh, Clinton is guilty of perjury though.
Sure, but we are in the "court of public opinion" It not about proving legal guilt or not. We decide what we believe based on the evidence before us. Using this legal proof agrument just sounds like a deflection to me. We should have enough to make up our minds. Just as many did with Clinton. Did you hear a few more girls came out with accusations against Moore. What is that 8 now?

I’m offended by the non-humor, but his hands aren’t actually touching her - any idiot can see that.

As to her other claim that he forcibly French-kissed her, it’s gross, she’s certainly owed and apology and it’s up to him what his does about his political career - or up to the Senate to rebuke him, although I believe this occurred before he was a Senator?

It’s certainly not on the level of sexually molesting or even pursuing teenaged girls when one is 30+ years old.

Who pursued teenage girls at age 30?

And how stupid do they think that we are. If he has admitted apologized that he has done a bad thing, that there should not be any investigation at all. Unless they needed to find some dirt about the victim in order to discredited her claim, by using tax payers dollars..

Forum List

Back