Nixon Aide Admits War On Drugs Targeted Black People

Did you know that the interstate highway system targeted blacks too?
Did someone admit the interstate highway system was created to target Blacks or are you talking about the feral cops that use the interstate highway system to target Blacks?
Which case scenario does your pre Jurassic brain think is true?
My pre Jurassic brain does not handle such situations. It only concerns itself with automated functions and the freeze, fight, or flight reaction. Why do you ask and why didnt you answer my question?

John Ehrlichman died in 1999. Anybody can make up shit about him because he isn't here to defend himself.

And Nixon didn't start the Great Society programs that were designed to keep black in apartheid-like urban plantation ghettoes.

Just sayin'.
They didnt make it up unless your claiming that the reporter made it up. Its was taken from an interview done years ago and finally published.

John Ehrlichman died in 1999. Anybody can make up shit about him because he isn't here to defend himself.

And Nixon didn't start the Great Society programs that were designed to keep black in apartheid-like urban plantation ghettoes.

Just sayin'.
They didnt make it up unless your claiming that the reporter made it up. Its was taken from an interview done years ago and finally published.

Allegedly.

Did someone admit the interstate highway system was created to target Blacks or are you talking about the feral cops that use the interstate highway system to target Blacks?
My pre Jurassic brain does not handle such situations. It only concerns itself with automated functions and the freeze, fight, or flight reaction. Why do you ask and why didnt you answer my question?
Because you said feral cops! I will never take you seriously as long as you come across as a cop hater.

Just sayin'.

Allegedly.
It doesnt say allegedly. It was a direct quote.

Because you said feral cops! I will never take you seriously as long as you come across as a cop hater.

You dont have to take me seriously even though I doubt that. i dont talk to people I dont take seriously.

Just sayin'.

Your is possessive as in YOUR airplane. You're is a word that means you are. YOUR sentence is incorrect.

you are.

Just sayin'.

Allegedly.

Allegedly a direct quote. Ehrlichman isn't alive to defend himself, so the author could easily have made it up.

Just sayin'.

Your is possessive as in YOUR airplane. You're is a word that means you are. YOUR sentence is incorrect.

you are.
Thanks for pointing out my typo.

Just sayin'.

Allegedly.

Allegedly a direct quote. Ehrlichman isn't alive to defend himself, so the author could easily have made it up.
Doesnt say allegedly anywhere in any article. It was a direct quote and since Ehrlichman said it there is no need to defend it.

Just sayin'.

you are.

You're not welcome. Yours is clearly ignorance on the proper use of each word. See? You just got some taxpayer education!

Just sayin'.

you are.

You're not welcome. Yours is clearly ignorance on the proper use of each word. See? You just got some taxpayer education!
Of course I'm welcome or you wouldnt be helping me by pointing out my typo.

Just sayin'.

Allegedly.

Doesnt say allegedly anywhere in any article. It was a direct quote and since Ehrlichman said it there is no need to defend it.

The author presented it as a direct quote. That is not proof Ehrlichman actually said it.

John Ehrlichman admits what Black communities have long been aware of. Reagan put more teeth to this war on drugs and Bill Clinton capped it off by introducing even more harsh legislation.

Nixon Aide Reportedly Admitted Drug War Was Meant To Target Black People

"“You want to know what this was really all about?” he asked with the bluntness of a man who, after public disgrace and a stretch in federal prison, had little left to protect. “The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I’m saying? We knew we couldn’t make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders, raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did.”

Most hippies were white...duh
All Black people are Black...duh.

Ya think? LMAO Your article said they targeted hippies as well as blacks...duh
Hippies can stop being hippies. You cant stop being Black. (Not that you would want to stop being Black)

You're sort of stupid and obviously not capable of grasping what I am saying....here...BOTH blacks and whites were targeted

You mean certain whites were targeted and all blacks.

One was targeted because of their beliefs...the other was targeted for existing. See the difference?

Allegedly.

The author presented it as a direct quote. That is not proof Ehrlichman actually said it.
You have permission to believe that. It wont change the facts.

Just sayin'.

you are.

Do you think yourself capable of using the words correctly next time?

you are.

Do you think yourself capable of using the words correctly next time?
I cant guarantee I will never leave the e out of "youre". If you have an issue with that then you should probably avoid reading my posts.

Hippies can stop being hippies. You cant stop being Black. (Not that you would want to stop being Black)
. Actually your race can stop "being black" by not making it what it thinks about every morning. It's just like most white people never think of themselves as being white.

Try it and your race identity won't matter so much and won't matter so much to others.

Forum List

Back