yet the idea that crimes should be investigated by the government instead of law enforcement professionals is accepted by the masses that voters are at the mercy of their government overlords.
Nobody suggested "Instead". You literally imagined that and believed it immediately.
I should have worded it differently to be more clear. I like when people pay attention and give me a chance to clarify. All three separate branches of power should be equal in weight to balance the scales… one often considered the highest branch is the executive but as the US is not a dictatorship it is not above the other two in a way that it can easily cancel out the actions of the other two branches without an EO and much ado. My observation is that congress- both houses, must be held accountable always (yet they’re often not- many examples from both sides) and they also must be responsibly limited in their powers restricted by the constitution and nothing more. That is my point. If a majority of the people begin to feel like the government can tell us how to live our lives in all areas, that will be the end of our functioning representative democracy. You can’t have it both ways. A government that slowly increases its power over time, hoping the public doesn’t really notice, is a legitimate concern. As public opinion still matters and still basically leads the horse (although including many deliberate attempts to spin the message) this matters.
This is his justification for his people shitting on the floors at the capital and he is sitting right in front of us saying his solution to take back the power from government is to force in a dictator, one as cruel hateful and ugly as Trump.

proof=guy with dixie flag was a Dem from Delaware
Bullshit.
You doubt the FBI?
Still waiting for you to post proof that guy is a Democrat..........

:popcorn:
I can see by your 1 sentence ad hominem posts that you are to lazy to find it yourself.
LOLOLOL

Retard, this is who you show is a registered Democrat...

Note the year of birth...1986. The Kevin Seefried you claim was in the Capitol with the Confederate battle flag is from Wilmington and would be about 34.

But the actual Kevin Seefried in the Capitol is 51 and is from Laurel...

As part of the FBI’s nationwide manhunt to identify the rioters at the US Capitol on January 6, Delaware man Kevin Seefried, who was spotted carrying a Confederate flag inside the Capitol, was arrested on January 14. In a viral photo from the Capitol siege, 51-year-old Seefried was seen carrying the controversial Confederate flag while creating a ruckus inside the Capitol along with his son Hunter.
[...]
During his interrogation with the FBI, Kevin admitted that he displays the same flag outside his home in Laurel, Delaware. On the day of the Capitol attack, he carried the flag all the way to Washington, DC, proudly asserting his allegiance to the controversial banner, which, in fact, is banned in multiple states.
[emphasis added to highlight your ignorance]

Savvy, rightard? That's a different Kevin Seefried. That's why I wanted you to post your "proof." Because I know you're an idiot.

:dance:
You forgot, you were suppose to search and find his voter registration, thus proving it's being censored, otherwise you would have boasted about his party....wah. Wah wahhhh!
5bf4or.jpg

The D's can have their own commission now for as long as it pleases them to keep it up, keep it up
Democrats need to be able to hide under "bipartisanship"
How do you "hide" under bipartisanship?

Bipartisan is what prevents only one side being able to influence the investigations.

It seems to me this is the GOP wanting to hide under the label of partisanship, so they won't have to deal with what happened.
"Hiding" under the label of being bipartisan isn't trying to suggest bipartisanship will take place nor does it have the intent of being bipartisan from a Democrat perspective, thus the meaning of "hiding" under the label is appropriate in the context it was written in.
So you are contending that a commission represent equally by both parties won't be bipartisan? Care to explain how you come to this conclusion?
Let's have an "bipartisan" investigation on how politicians enabled the BLM riots.

You don't have a problem with that, do you?
As abhorrent as those riots were, they weren't an attack on our country. Unlike Insurrection Day which was an attack at the heart of our government to prevent the winner of the 2020 election being certified so that the loser of that election could be undemocratically installed.

You demonstrate how the right suffers from an abnormal brain disfunction known as conservatism.
Neither were the Jan 6 riots. Who are you trying to kid? You only fool the gullible with this horseshit.
^^^ a fucking moron who doesn't know what the U.S. government is. :cuckoo:
I now you don't overthrow it with a taser and some cable ties, dip stick.

The hysteria over this event is purely fictional
You do with a big enough mob to subdue the police and lawmakers.
You don't subdue people who can use machine guns, moron.
Hundreds of thousands descended upon the Capitol. Thousand squeezed inside the perimeter of the building and some 800 stormed inside. And that was before other departments showed up as backup with machine guns.

Are you ever not a fucking moron?

Ever??
Thanks for admitting it was unarmed Americans against machine guns.
LOLOL

Why lie, fucking moron? Where did I say the insurgents were unarmed?

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif
What were they armed with, cable ties?
Fucking moron....

You web page uses the term "dangerous weapon" over and over. Nowhere is that defined.
Why do you work so hard to show the forum just how big of a fucking moron you are, fucking moron?

Fucking moron... a) there's some 40 insurrectionists on that page charged with being in possession of a dangerous weapon. That means they were armed, despite your delusional claims they weren't; and b) every one of those has their indictment linked which describes what they used as weapons.

Seriously fucking moron, what the fuck is wrong with you? When did you decide to side with enemies of America?
What "dangerous weapon" was that, cable ties? A hollow aluminum flag poll?

Their indictment does not describe this so called "dangerous weapon." It simply says "dangerous weapon." It takes a special kind of stupid to believe these people intended to overthrow the government.
Yes, fucking moron, the indictments identify the "dangerous weapons."
icon_rolleyes.gif

Please quote one.
At least you admit you're too big of a fucking moron to click on these even though I gave you a link to all the indictments and statements of facts

The defendant is clearly observed in surveillance video of this entrance, wearing the same clothing described above and observed in earlier footage, and armed with a metal baseball bat. The defendant is observed repeatedly striking a group of both U.S. Capitol and Metropolitan Police Department uniformed officers with the baseball bat.

Last edited:
Bullshit.
You doubt the FBI?

I can see by your 1 sentence ad hominem posts that you are to lazy to find it yourself.
LOLOLOL

Note the year of birth...1986. The Kevin Seefried you claim was in the Capitol with the Confederate battle flag is from Wilmington and would be about 34.

As part of the FBI’s nationwide manhunt to identify the rioters at the US Capitol on January 6, Delaware man Kevin Seefried, who was spotted carrying a Confederate flag inside the Capitol, was arrested on January 14. In a viral photo from the Capitol siege, 51-year-old Seefried was seen carrying the controversial Confederate flag while creating a ruckus inside the Capitol along with his son Hunter.
[...]
During his interrogation with the FBI, Kevin admitted that he displays the same flag outside his home in Laurel, Delaware. On the day of the Capitol attack, he carried the flag all the way to Washington, DC, proudly asserting his allegiance to the controversial banner, which, in fact, is banned in multiple states.

Savvy, rightard? That's a different Kevin Seefried. That's why I wanted you to post your "proof." Because I know you're an idiot.

You forgot, you were suppose to search and find his voter registration, thus proving it's being censored, otherwise you would have boasted about his party....wah. Wah wahhhh!
View attachment 495881
I don't have to find shit, rightard. YOU were the one to claim he's a Democrat. The onus to prove that is yours, not mine.

And so far, you made an utter fool of yourself by posting the wrong person and proving to be too stupid to do even a minimal amount of research to learn you had the wrong guy, who's the wrong age and from the wrong town.

If you have to gas some people and kick the shit out of some others to get a good photo op with an upside down bible it's well worth the cost if you're Donald Trump.
Let's all shed a tear for liberals who had to move a few blocks from where they were.

Just remember that the image Trump created will be forever associated with the violent attacks by the American military, on peaceful protestors exercising their First Amendment Rights. And it galvanized public opposition to the Trump Presidency.

You wonder why so many people voted for Joe Biden, well the image of Trump standing in front that church, having just tear-gassed the Minister who was standing in front of it giving out water to the marchers, holding an upside down Bible, literally drove voters to the polls to get the criminal out of office.

And here you are mocking the violence that cost Trump the election!
Leftist/liberals have done enough in their own names to receive their just rewards of not gaining a whole lotta respect in life. How is there supposed to be a respect for leftist/liberals or anyone for that matter, after all that they have done, and after the action's that they have taken and/or shown in life, without any regards or repentance of their actions that have been taken by them ??? People have their crosses to bare, but for those who refuse proper instruction in life, and refuse to turn from their wicked ways, then respect will be hard to find.
Is there anything more stupid--the stupidity of your people responding to the attack on the capital by your hate group by trying to switch it to a statement about the left , or when bringing up your leader president scum Bag, answering it with Hillary Clinton lies or that Obama wasn’t born here. Look at every single comment in this thread , people who can think realize instantly the stupidity in such responses. This thread is about the right rejecting the 1/6 investigation and the best they got has nothing at all to do with the thread but instead attacks Democrats for everything from Benghazi, to how democrats didn’t support Trump. You know they have no response to our charges of sedition and the right being traitors to this country. Hell if they want to talk about Democrats not supporting trump or that Clinton lied or that Obama wasn’t born here then they should start their own thread/
Bullshit.
You doubt the FBI?

LOLOLOL

[...]

View attachment 495881
You just got your ass buried and it won't change a thing by this nonsense. YOU GOT YOUR ASS BURUED

Bullshit.
You doubt the FBI?

LOLOLOL

[...]

View attachment 495881
I don't have to find shit, rightard. YOU were the one to claim he's a Democrat. The onus to prove that is yours, not mine.

And so far, you made an utter fool of yourself by posting the wrong person and proving to be too stupid to do even a minimal amount of research to learn you had the wrong guy, who's the wrong age and from the wrong town.

Yes you do and choosing name calling just proves you can't.

If you have to gas some people and kick the shit out of some others to get a good photo op with an upside down bible it's well worth the cost if you're Donald Trump.
Let's all shed a tear for liberals who had to move a few blocks from where they were.

Just remember that the image Trump created will be forever associated with the violent attacks by the American military, on peaceful protestors exercising their First Amendment Rights. And it galvanized public opposition to the Trump Presidency.

You wonder why so many people voted for Joe Biden, well the image of Trump standing in front that church, having just tear-gassed the Minister who was standing in front of it giving out water to the marchers, holding an upside down Bible, literally drove voters to the polls to get the criminal out of office.

And here you are mocking the violence that cost Trump the election!
Leftist/liberals have done enough in their own names to receive their just rewards of not gaining a whole lotta respect in life. How is there supposed to be a respect for leftist/liberals or anyone for that matter, after all that they have done, and after the action's that they have taken and/or shown in life, without any regards or repentance of their actions that have been taken by them ??? People have their crosses to bare, but for those who refuse proper instruction in life, and refuse to turn from their wicked ways, then respect will be hard to find.
Is there anything more stupid--the stupidity of your people responding to the attack on the capital by your hate group by trying to switch it to a statement about the left , or when bringing up your leader president scum Bag, answering it with Hillary Clinton lies or that Obama wasn’t born here. Look at every single comment in this thread , people who can think realize instantly the stupidity in such responses. This thread is about the right rejecting the 1/6 investigation and the best they got has nothing at all to do with the thread but instead attacks Democrats for everything from Benghazi, to how democrats didn’t support Trump. You know they have no response to our charges of sedition and the right being traitors to this country. Hell if they want to talk about Democrats not supporting trump or that Clinton lied or that Obama wasn’t born here then they should start their own thread/
Bullshit.
You doubt the FBI?

LOLOLOL

[...]

View attachment 495881
You just got your ass buried and it won't change a thing by this nonsense. YOU GOT YOUR ASS BURUED
That's because rightards are ineducable.

Bullshit.
You doubt the FBI?

LOLOLOL

[...]

View attachment 495881

LOLOLOL

Keep digging, rightard.

:dig:

You got schlonged.

Bullshit.
You doubt the FBI?

LOLOLOL

[...]

View attachment 495881

LOLOLOL

Keep digging, rightard.

You got schlonged.

Both father and son are not listed as registered voters, so that's why you couldn't find it and you couldn't admit your claims about them being Republicans or voters at all. -oops

Time to nuke the 60 vote BS. Bastards :mad:
Conservatives want their terrorist attack ignored, forgotten about, swept under the rug –

JUST THE OPPOSITE. We are working to get the truth out about the Big Steal, how it was set up, how the Left stole an election, and the riot at the capitol that it caused by an America fighting back.
Hope Trump realizes that it's imperative that he helps prove the steal with every ounce of his ability to do so. Hope he doesn't think that his remaining wealth can protect him from the raging leftist after all that has taken place now.

If it took every bit of my ability to prove that the steal was real, and I were Trump, I'd spare no expense at doing so. Their is to many people working hard to prove what he claimed, and it wouldn't be wise for him to let them all down at this point. I know it's taken alot out of him, and he's getting up in age, but maybe his son's can kick in for him, and help to prove what most think happened during the election of 2020. They need to be very visible at this point going forward.
What is the mental level of people who think that the election was stolem when 7 million more voted for Biden then the piece of shit Trump.

Its one of indisputable laws of Physics, Stupidity Like Water Will Always Seeks It's Own Level.

Time to nuke the 60 vote BS. Bastards :mad:

Or you know, the democrats could have actually compromised and agreed to investigate all their violent protests too as part of this non-partisan commission.

The Dems do not need to "Compromise". Why should they? The 01-06-21 was Republican, that is why those shits don't want an investigation.

Bullshit.
You doubt the FBI?

LOLOLOL

[...]

View attachment 495881

LOLOLOL

Keep digging, rightard.

You got schlonged.

Both father and son are not listed as registered voters, so that's why you couldn't find it and you couldn't admit your claims about them being Republicans or voters at all. -oops

LOLOL

Now you're lying after you've been gobsmacked.

I never said that guy is a Republican. This would be you, caught lying that he's a Democrat, now lying about what I said.

Keep digging, rightard. This is fun.

Bullshit.
You doubt the FBI?

LOLOLOL

[...]

View attachment 495881

According to verify this;
You have the wrong age.

Reports Found on Kevin Seefried​

PersonRelatives

Kevin Daniel Seefried (35)​

Seaford, DE 19973
Chelsea L Roberson
Hunter Seefried
Kevin D Seefried

Kevin D Seefried (52)​

Laurel, DE 19956
Chelsea L Roberson
Adolf L Seefried
Chrisanne L Seefried
Info get garbled, and this proves you need I.D. and it should match, othwewise you'll stop dancing and cussing.
;-)

the attack on the capital by your hate group.
What hate group?

Screen Shot 2021-02-14 at 5.02.24 PM.png

Is that the new phrase for people who hate having their election stolen and their vote suppressed?

YOU GOT YOUR ASS BURUED
Better watch out Beagle, better watch Bander doesn't burued your ass again. :smoke:

Bullshit.
You doubt the FBI?

LOLOLOL

[...]

View attachment 495881

You have the wrong age.

PersonRelatives

Seaford, DE 19973
Chelsea L Roberson
Hunter Seefried
Kevin D Seefried

Kevin D Seefried (52)​

Laurel, DE 19956
Chelsea L Roberson
Adolf L Seefried
Chrisanne L Seefried
Info get garbled, and this proves you need I.D. and it should match, othwewise you'll stop dancing and cussing.
;-)
Wrong age??

You're fucked in the head, rightard. You should have quit after getting bitch-slapped silly by a Liberal.

:cuckoo:

Bullshit.
You doubt the FBI?

LOLOLOL

[...]

View attachment 495881

Info gets garbled, even the site says about accuracy is not relied.
According to verify the age is different

Reports Found on Kevin D Seefried​

PersonRelatives

Seaford, DE 19973
Chelsea L Roberson
Hunter Seefried
Kevin D Seefried

Kevin D Seefried (52)​

Laurel, DE 19956
Chelsea L Roberson
Adolf L Seefried
Chrisanne L Seefried

yet the idea that crimes should be investigated by the government instead of law enforcement professionals is accepted by the masses that voters are at the mercy of their government overlords.
Nobody suggested "Instead". You literally imagined that and believed it immediately.
I should have worded it differently to be more clear. I like when people pay attention and give me a chance to clarify. All three separate branches of power should be equal in weight to balance the scales… one often considered the highest branch is the executive but as the US is not a dictatorship it is not above the other two in a way that it can easily cancel out the actions of the other two branches without an EO and much ado. My observation is that congress- both houses, must be held accountable always (yet they’re often not- many examples from both sides) and they also must be responsibly limited in their powers restricted by the constitution and nothing more. That is my point. If a majority of the people begin to feel like the government can tell us how to live our lives in all areas, that will be the end of our functioning representative democracy. You can’t have it both ways. A government that slowly increases its power over time, hoping the public doesn’t really notice, is a legitimate concern. As public opinion still matters and still basically leads the horse (although including many deliberate attempts to spin the message) this matters.
This is his justification for his people shitting on the floors at the capital and he is sitting right in front of us saying his solution to take back the power from government is to force in a dictator, one as cruel hateful and ugly as Trump.
Where is the evidence that anyone shit on the floors, douchebag?

Bullshit.
You doubt the FBI?

LOLOLOL

[...]

View attachment 495881

You have the wrong age.

PersonRelatives

Seaford, DE 19973
Chelsea L Roberson
Hunter Seefried
Kevin D Seefried

Kevin D Seefried (52)​

Laurel, DE 19956
Chelsea L Roberson
Adolf L Seefried
Chrisanne L Seefried
;-)
Wrong age??

You're fucked in the head, rightard. You should have quit after getting bitch-slapped silly by a Liberal.

Sherlock, the guy you say is to young is a relative who is registered dem the 2 father and son non registered so where oh where is the Trump voter?

Bullshit.
You doubt the FBI?

LOLOLOL

[...]

View attachment 495881

You have the wrong age.

PersonRelatives

Seaford, DE 19973
Chelsea L Roberson
Hunter Seefried
Kevin D Seefried

Kevin D Seefried (52)​

Laurel, DE 19956
Chelsea L Roberson
Adolf L Seefried
Chrisanne L Seefried
;-)
Wrong age??

Sherlock, the guy you say is to young is a relative who is registered dem the 2 father and son non registered so where oh where is the Trump voter?
LOLOLOL

Dumbfuck, the guy in the photo you described was 51.

The registered Democrat with the same name was 34.

You're fucked in the head rightard. :cuckoo:

But keep digging...

The D's can have their own commission now for as long as it pleases them to keep it up, keep it up
Democrats need to be able to hide under "bipartisanship"
How do you "hide" under bipartisanship?

Bipartisan is what prevents only one side being able to influence the investigations.

It seems to me this is the GOP wanting to hide under the label of partisanship, so they won't have to deal with what happened.
"Hiding" under the label of being bipartisan isn't trying to suggest bipartisanship will take place nor does it have the intent of being bipartisan from a Democrat perspective, thus the meaning of "hiding" under the label is appropriate in the context it was written in.
So you are contending that a commission represent equally by both parties won't be bipartisan? Care to explain how you come to this conclusion?
Let's have an "bipartisan" investigation on how politicians enabled the BLM riots.

You don't have a problem with that, do you?
As abhorrent as those riots were, they weren't an attack on our country. Unlike Insurrection Day which was an attack at the heart of our government to prevent the winner of the 2020 election being certified so that the loser of that election could be undemocratically installed.

You demonstrate how the right suffers from an abnormal brain disfunction known as conservatism.
Neither were the Jan 6 riots. Who are you trying to kid? You only fool the gullible with this horseshit.
^^^ a fucking moron who doesn't know what the U.S. government is. :cuckoo:
I now you don't overthrow it with a taser and some cable ties, dip stick.

The hysteria over this event is purely fictional
You do with a big enough mob to subdue the police and lawmakers.
You don't subdue people who can use machine guns, moron.
Hundreds of thousands descended upon the Capitol. Thousand squeezed inside the perimeter of the building and some 800 stormed inside. And that was before other departments showed up as backup with machine guns.

Are you ever not a fucking moron?

Ever??
Thanks for admitting it was unarmed Americans against machine guns.
LOLOL

Why lie, fucking moron? Where did I say the insurgents were unarmed?

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif
What were they armed with, cable ties?
Fucking moron....

You web page uses the term "dangerous weapon" over and over. Nowhere is that defined.
Why do you work so hard to show the forum just how big of a fucking moron you are, fucking moron?

Fucking moron... a) there's some 40 insurrectionists on that page charged with being in possession of a dangerous weapon. That means they were armed, despite your delusional claims they weren't; and b) every one of those has their indictment linked which describes what they used as weapons.

Seriously fucking moron, what the fuck is wrong with you? When did you decide to side with enemies of America?
What "dangerous weapon" was that, cable ties? A hollow aluminum flag poll?

Their indictment does not describe this so called "dangerous weapon." It simply says "dangerous weapon." It takes a special kind of stupid to believe these people intended to overthrow the government.
Yes, fucking moron, the indictments identify the "dangerous weapons."
icon_rolleyes.gif

Please quote one.
At least you admit you're too big of a fucking moron to click on these even though I gave you a link to all the indictments and statements of facts

The defendant is clearly observed in surveillance video of this entrance, wearing the same clothing described above and observed in earlier footage, and armed with a metal baseball bat. The defendant is observed repeatedly striking a group of both U.S. Capitol and Metropolitan Police Department uniformed officers with the baseball bat.
That's one. So one guy was trying to overthrow the government?

Forum List

Back