The D's can have their own commission now for as long as it pleases them to keep it up, keep it up
Democrats need to be able to hide under "bipartisanship"
How do you "hide" under bipartisanship?

Bipartisan is what prevents only one side being able to influence the investigations.

It seems to me this is the GOP wanting to hide under the label of partisanship, so they won't have to deal with what happened.
"Hiding" under the label of being bipartisan isn't trying to suggest bipartisanship will take place nor does it have the intent of being bipartisan from a Democrat perspective, thus the meaning of "hiding" under the label is appropriate in the context it was written in.
So you are contending that a commission represent equally by both parties won't be bipartisan? Care to explain how you come to this conclusion?
Let's have an "bipartisan" investigation on how politicians enabled the BLM riots.

You don't have a problem with that, do you?
As abhorrent as those riots were, they weren't an attack on our country. Unlike Insurrection Day which was an attack at the heart of our government to prevent the winner of the 2020 election being certified so that the loser of that election could be undemocratically installed.

You demonstrate how the right suffers from an abnormal brain disfunction known as conservatism.
Neither were the Jan 6 riots. Who are you trying to kid? You only fool the gullible with this horseshit.
^^^ a fucking moron who doesn't know what the U.S. government is. :cuckoo:
I now you don't overthrow it with a taser and some cable ties, dip stick.

The hysteria over this event is purely fictional
You do with a big enough mob to subdue the police and lawmakers.
You don't subdue people who can use machine guns, moron.
Hundreds of thousands descended upon the Capitol. Thousand squeezed inside the perimeter of the building and some 800 stormed inside. And that was before other departments showed up as backup with machine guns.

Are you ever not a fucking moron?

Ever??
Thanks for admitting it was unarmed Americans against machine guns.
LOLOL

Why lie, fucking moron? Where did I say the insurgents were unarmed?

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif
What were they armed with, cable ties?
Fucking moron....

You web page uses the term "dangerous weapon" over and over. Nowhere is that defined.
Why do you work so hard to show the forum just how big of a fucking moron you are, fucking moron?

Fucking moron... a) there's some 40 insurrectionists on that page charged with being in possession of a dangerous weapon. That means they were armed, despite your delusional claims they weren't; and b) every one of those has their indictment linked which describes what they used as weapons.

Seriously fucking moron, what the fuck is wrong with you? When did you decide to side with enemies of America?
What "dangerous weapon" was that, cable ties? A hollow aluminum flag poll?

Their indictment does not describe this so called "dangerous weapon." It simply says "dangerous weapon." It takes a special kind of stupid to believe these people intended to overthrow the government.
Yes, fucking moron, the indictments identify the "dangerous weapons."
icon_rolleyes.gif

Please quote one.
At least you admit you're too big of a fucking moron to click on these even though I gave you a link to all the indictments and statements of facts

The defendant is clearly observed in surveillance video of this entrance, wearing the same clothing described above and observed in earlier footage, and armed with a metal baseball bat. The defendant is observed repeatedly striking a group of both U.S. Capitol and Metropolitan Police Department uniformed officers with the baseball bat.
That's one. So one guy was trying to overthrow the government?
LOL

You asked for one and I showed you one, ya fucking moron.

And there's 40 more.

Time to nuke the 60 vote BS. Bastards :mad:

Or you know, the democrats could have actually compromised and agreed to investigate all their violent protests too as part of this non-partisan commission.

The Dems do not need to "Compromise". Why should they? The 01-06-21 was Republican, that is why those shits don't want an investigation.

If they wanted their commission they needed to compromise. They elected not to. Strange that they would even ask for this commossion since they already impeached Trump with no investigation whatsoever claiming he caused it.

proof=guy with dixie flag was a Dem from Delaware
Bullshit.
You doubt the FBI?
Still waiting for you to post proof that guy is a Democrat..........

:popcorn:
I can see by your 1 sentence ad hominem posts that you are to lazy to find it yourself.
LOLOLOL

Retard, this is who you show is a registered Democrat...

Note the year of birth...1986. The Kevin Seefried you claim was in the Capitol with the Confederate battle flag is from Wilmington and would be about 34.

But the actual Kevin Seefried in the Capitol is 51 and is from Laurel...

As part of the FBI’s nationwide manhunt to identify the rioters at the US Capitol on January 6, Delaware man Kevin Seefried, who was spotted carrying a Confederate flag inside the Capitol, was arrested on January 14. In a viral photo from the Capitol siege, 51-year-old Seefried was seen carrying the controversial Confederate flag while creating a ruckus inside the Capitol along with his son Hunter.
[...]
During his interrogation with the FBI, Kevin admitted that he displays the same flag outside his home in Laurel, Delaware. On the day of the Capitol attack, he carried the flag all the way to Washington, DC, proudly asserting his allegiance to the controversial banner, which, in fact, is banned in multiple states.
[emphasis added to highlight your ignorance]

Savvy, rightard? That's a different Kevin Seefried. That's why I wanted you to post your "proof." Because I know you're an idiot.

:dance:
You forgot, you were suppose to search and find his voter registration, thus proving it's being censored, otherwise you would have boasted about his party....wah. Wah wahhhh!
View attachment 495881
I don't have to find shit, rightard. YOU were the one to claim he's a Democrat. The onus to prove that is yours, not mine.

And so far, you made an utter fool of yourself by posting the wrong person and proving to be too stupid to do even a minimal amount of research to learn you had the wrong guy, who's the wrong age and from the wrong town.

Yes you do and choosing name calling just proves you can't.
LOLOLOL

Keep digging, rightard.

:dig:

You got schlonged.

Both father and son are not listed as registered voters, so that's why you couldn't find it and you couldn't admit your claims about them being Republicans or voters at all. -oops

LOLOL

Now you're lying after you've been gobsmacked.

I never said that guy is a Republican. This would be you, caught lying that he's a Democrat, now lying about what I said.

Keep digging, rightard. This is fun.

And about 400 more with either lesser or greater charges pending against them.
But what does it matter to a worthless piece of shit precocious teenage mutt?

Spot the cognitive righardedness...

proof=guy with dixie flag was a Dem from Delaware and his fur collar friend who broke in was a dem

Both father and son are not listed as registered voters

What.....What's that you say.....I am shocked.....nay.....nay....I am acrimonious.....acrimonious do you hear!!!! You a Republican lied?????

Must be a day that ends in "Y".

We have one example of an actual deadly weapon. Otherwise, you got bear spray and cable ties. How do you overthrow the government with bear spray or cable ties? How do you do it with a baseball bat, for that matter?

There are no "greater charges," retard. All the others have lessor charges pending against them. Carrying cable ties is not a felony, or even a crime, for that matter. Neither is carrying bear spray.

proof=guy with dixie flag was a Dem from Delaware
Bullshit.
You doubt the FBI?
Still waiting for you to post proof that guy is a Democrat..........

:popcorn:
I can see by your 1 sentence ad hominem posts that you are to lazy to find it yourself.
LOLOLOL

Retard, this is who you show is a registered Democrat...

Note the year of birth...1986. The Kevin Seefried you claim was in the Capitol with the Confederate battle flag is from Wilmington and would be about 34.

But the actual Kevin Seefried in the Capitol is 51 and is from Laurel...

As part of the FBI’s nationwide manhunt to identify the rioters at the US Capitol on January 6, Delaware man Kevin Seefried, who was spotted carrying a Confederate flag inside the Capitol, was arrested on January 14. In a viral photo from the Capitol siege, 51-year-old Seefried was seen carrying the controversial Confederate flag while creating a ruckus inside the Capitol along with his son Hunter.
[...]
During his interrogation with the FBI, Kevin admitted that he displays the same flag outside his home in Laurel, Delaware. On the day of the Capitol attack, he carried the flag all the way to Washington, DC, proudly asserting his allegiance to the controversial banner, which, in fact, is banned in multiple states.
[emphasis added to highlight your ignorance]

Savvy, rightard? That's a different Kevin Seefried. That's why I wanted you to post your "proof." Because I know you're an idiot.

You forgot, you were suppose to search and find his voter registration, thus proving it's being censored, otherwise you would have boasted about his party....wah. Wah wahhhh!
View attachment 495881
I don't have to find shit, rightard. YOU were the one to claim he's a Democrat. The onus to prove that is yours, not mine.

And so far, you made an utter fool of yourself by posting the wrong person and proving to be too stupid to do even a minimal amount of research to learn you had the wrong guy, who's the wrong age and from the wrong town.

Yes you do and choosing name calling just proves you can't.
LOLOLOL

Keep digging, rightard.

You got schlonged.

Both father and son are not listed as registered voters, so that's why you couldn't find it and you couldn't admit your claims about them being Republicans or voters at all. -oops

LOLOL

Now you're lying after you've been gobsmacked.

I never said that guy is a Republican. This would be you, caught lying that he's a Democrat, now lying about what I said.

Keep digging, rightard. This is fun.

Cons lying....nothing new in that.

The D's can have their own commission now for as long as it pleases them to keep it up, keep it up

Bipartisan is what prevents only one side being able to influence the investigations.

It seems to me this is the GOP wanting to hide under the label of partisanship, so they won't have to deal with what happened.
"Hiding" under the label of being bipartisan isn't trying to suggest bipartisanship will take place nor does it have the intent of being bipartisan from a Democrat perspective, thus the meaning of "hiding" under the label is appropriate in the context it was written in.
So you are contending that a commission represent equally by both parties won't be bipartisan? Care to explain how you come to this conclusion?
Let's have an "bipartisan" investigation on how politicians enabled the BLM riots.

As abhorrent as those riots were, they weren't an attack on our country. Unlike Insurrection Day which was an attack at the heart of our government to prevent the winner of the 2020 election being certified so that the loser of that election could be undemocratically installed.

You demonstrate how the right suffers from an abnormal brain disfunction known as conservatism.
Neither were the Jan 6 riots. Who are you trying to kid? You only fool the gullible with this horseshit.

Hundreds of thousands descended upon the Capitol. Thousand squeezed inside the perimeter of the building and some 800 stormed inside. And that was before other departments showed up as backup with machine guns.

Ever??
LOLOL

Fucking moron....

You web page uses the term "dangerous weapon" over and over. Nowhere is that defined.
Why do you work so hard to show the forum just how big of a fucking moron you are, fucking moron?

Fucking moron... a) there's some 40 insurrectionists on that page charged with being in possession of a dangerous weapon. That means they were armed, despite your delusional claims they weren't; and b) every one of those has their indictment linked which describes what they used as weapons.

Seriously fucking moron, what the fuck is wrong with you? When did you decide to side with enemies of America?

Their indictment does not describe this so called "dangerous weapon." It simply says "dangerous weapon." It takes a special kind of stupid to believe these people intended to overthrow the government.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Please quote one.
At least you admit you're too big of a fucking moron to click on these even though I gave you a link to all the indictments and statements of facts

The defendant is clearly observed in surveillance video of this entrance, wearing the same clothing described above and observed in earlier footage, and armed with a metal baseball bat. The defendant is observed repeatedly striking a group of both U.S. Capitol and Metropolitan Police Department uniformed officers with the baseball bat.
LOL

And there's 40 more.
40 more armed with cable ties?

Spot the cognitive righardedness...

proof=guy with dixie flag was a Dem from Delaware and his fur collar friend who broke in was a dem

Both father and son are not listed as registered voters

What.....What's that you say.....I am shocked.....nay.....nay....I am acrimonious.....acrimonious do you hear!!!! You a Republican lied?????

Must be a day that ends in "Y".
And in true trumpian fashion, he kept compounding his lies to cover for previous lies.

:eusa_liar: claims Confederacy guy is a Democrat

:eusa_liar: claims I said Confederacy guy is a Republican

:eusa_liar: claims I said Confederacy guy voted for Trump​

We have one example of an actual deadly weapon. Otherwise, you got bear spray and cable ties. How do you overthrow the government with bear spray or cable ties? How do you do it with a baseball bat, for that matter?

There are no "greater charges," retard. All the others have lessor charges pending against them. Carrying cable ties is not a felony, or even a crime, for that matter. Neither is carrying bear spray.
Stop lying, fucking moron. It wasn't just one guy with a dangerous weapon. It was dozens, as the link I gave you to DoJ indictments to date shows.

Ever??
LOLOL

Fucking moron....

icon_rolleyes.gif

Please quote one.

LOL

And there's 40 more.
Nope, some 49 others armed with "dangerous weapons."

Ever??
LOLOL

Fucking moron....

icon_rolleyes.gif

Please quote one.

LOL

And there's 40 more.
Nope, some 49 others armed with "dangerous weapons."
cable ties and bear spray.

Stop lying, fucking moron. It wasn't just one guy with a dangerous weapon. It was dozens, as the link I gave you to DoJ indictments to date shows.
The police called cable ties a dangerous weapon. It says so right in that report you posted.

Or you know, the democrats could have actually compromised and agreed to investigate all their violent protests too as part of this non-partisan commission.

The Dems do not need to "Compromise". Why should they? The 01-06-21 was Republican, that is why those shits don't want an investigation.

If they wanted their commission they needed to compromise. They elected not to. Strange that they would even ask for this commossion since they already impeached Trump with no investigation whatsoever claiming he caused it.

Why? First off, the bill they voted on was a Compromise that gave McCarthy what he wanted.....then he backed out of it.

Compromise means nothing to Republicans. Republicans do NOT want to focus 01-06-21 because they know it was their supporters who did it. Using ANTIFA and BLM is nothing but dime store distractions from the events of that day.

Cons do not want face that reality. There were over 33+Investigations in BENGHAZI!!!!!!!!!, but when comes Reich Wing Attempt At Violent Insurrection, they want to ignore it.

Last edited:

The police called cable ties a dangerous weapon. It says so right in that report you posted.
You're lying again, fucking moron. There's no mention of "cable ties."

Why? First off, the bill they voted on was a Compromise that gave McCarthy what he wanted.....then he backed out of it.

Compromise means nothing to Republicans. Republicans do NO.T want to focus 01-06-21 because they know it was their supporters who did it. Using ANTIFA and BLM is nothing but dime store distractions from the events of that day.

Cons do not want face that reality. There were over 33+Investigations in BENGHAZI!!!!!!!!!, but when comes Reich Wing Attempt At Violent Insurrection, they want to ignore it.
They can't ignore it, it's not going away. They had their opportunity for a bipartisan commission. They passed on that. So now partisan committees will be shoved in their face.

Compromise means nothing to Republicans. Republicans do NO.T want to focus 01-06-21 because they know it was their supporters who did it. Using ANTIFA and BLM is nothing but dime store distractions from the events of that day.

Relax, it's not a big deal at the moment. The perps will be punished for their crimes as is appropriate. Just as surely as Ashlee Babbitt met up with the appropriate punishment!

You're lying again, fucking moron. There's no mention of "cable ties."
During the course of the violent protests, several violent protestors were armed with weapons including bats, pepper spray, sticks, zip ties, as well as bulletproof vests and anti-tear gas masks. During the course of the violent protest, several law enforcement officers were assaulted by these violent protesters.
They called them "zip ties."

Relax, it's not a big deal at the moment. The perps will be punished for their crimes as is appropriate. Just as surely as Ashlee Babbitt met up with the appropriate punishment!
"Appropriate" would be a suspended sentence.

Forum List

Back