Zone1 No, Christians and Muslims Do Not Worship the Same God

Jesus is our Lord.

Open to all Muslims and Jews

1718409698875.png

Christians are suppose to be kind to all ..I love Jews and Muslims.

Christ is King

Th Christian Bible advocates peace & love. The Koran advocates murder, genocide, and many other immoralities & illegalities under US law.
You have no fucking clue what you are talking about. The bible is multiple times more violent then the Koran. You give stupid a bad name. You can't make it so by bullshiting your way through life.

Satan is the Great Deceiver and the Father of Lies -- according to the Bible. That makes sense doesn't it?

According to the Qur'an, Allah is the "best of deceivers" (3:54; 8:30). The phrase is often translated into English as "best of planners," "best of schemers," or "best of plotters," but the root word (makr) means "deception." Hence, the following Qur'an verses should be rendered as follows:

Since the Bible declares that Satan is the father of lies (John 8:44), the question must be raised: Do Christians and Muslims worship the same God?
Jesus is know as the morning star, in early writings of the church, Lucifer is the name of the devil but the word Lucifer means the morning star, there are way more discrepancy in the bible like this then in the Koran. So take you stupidity someplace else to sell your nonsense.

breezie----you wax dull. Please search your fertile mind
for some INNOVATIVE concept

Gee----surada has the answer---she should inform her fellow
muslims that it is time to stop the BILLIONS in ZAKAT and all
over UMMAH SUPPORT for HAMAS and al NABI YAHYA----
uhm nabi yahya pbuh----or watevah

Do you think your hatred helps Jews?

id rather be wrong ... thk's.
oh---wishful thinking---ain't ignorance GRAND !!!!!! It's not Hamas that the
arab countries reject----it's da BALESTINIANS. Talk to an Egyptian---we got
lots in the USA----they all but vomit when they mention "Balestinian". Imagine-----they claim children are DYING OF STARVATION in Gaza whilst it
is but a short walk under the cover of beautifully constructed to tunnels to
reach LUNCH IN CAIRO----yet hundreds of millions of muslim prefer to throw
the kids under the bombs

Jesus is know as the morning star, in early writings of the church, Lucifer is the name of the devil but the word Lucifer means the morning star, there are way more discrepancy in the bible like this then in the Koran. So take you stupidity someplace else to sell your nonsense.
Morning star and Evening star (both venus) are used all over
Hebrew poetry-----ID with "lucifer" aka "satan" arcane and
infrequent

Who worships the right God?

What if you worship the wrong God?

Do you think your hatred helps Jews?
Do you think your very REPETITIVE islamo-nazi propaganda
and denial of FACT is "JESUS ENDORSED" ? My first paying
hospital job at age 18 involved Saturday and Sunday evening---
for just a total of 9 hours----besides directing visitors and
providing "information"---(not that I knew much) ---I typed the
CENSUS (a little but vital task)-----there is no hospital in the world
that does not know who was admitted,, discharged, died or went
on or off critical AT ALL TIMEs. The hospital harbored thousands
in more than 12 large buildings. ---it even had tunnels--
which I knew like 'da back 'o my hand'----How the Episcos lie for the
glory of the islamo nazi agenda !!!!!-----"by jeezus, da jews bombed hundreds" soon it will be millions

It isn't so much a question of correct or incorrect "God", but that words have power (over the human mind) and that mis-identification subverts meaning. Nouns are different from verbs. "I am." is not the same as "George".

It isn't so much a question of correct or incorrect "God", but that words have power (over the human mind) and that mis-identification subverts meaning. Nouns are different from verbs. "I am." is not the same as "George".
so true----uhm "THE NAME" is a permutation of the verb "to be" HOWEVER----the phrase "same god" over various DIFFERENT
religions is kinda mental gymnastics----for the record---Hindus I have
known have included SHIVA which is actually not even close to allah

so true----uhm "THE NAME" is a permutation of the verb "to be" HOWEVER----the phrase "same god" over various DIFFERENT
religions is kinda mental gymnastics----for the record---Hindus I have
known have included SHIVA which is actually not even close to allah
...and Hindu Indians are very far from welcoming to Islam.

...and Hindu Indians are very far from welcoming to Islam.
Uhm----I would change that statement to Muslims
are very far from welcoming Hindus upon whom the
muslims have inflicted endless October 7's---and
counting

I'm not a trinitarian either. But Islam is the polar opposite of Christianity. Allah is the devil.
This may or may not have been pointed out here, but in the U.S., most Muslims are black, and most Arabs are christian. That means that the Christian Arabs pray to "Allah" (the Arabic word for "God") and the American Muslims pray to "God" --the English word.

You can't mean that those Christians are the ones praying to the false god, but your words suggest that they are.

This may or may not have been pointed out here, but in the U.S., most Muslims are black, and most Arabs are christian. That means that the Christian Arabs pray to "Allah" (the Arabic word for "God") and the American Muslims pray to "God" --the English word.

You can't mean that those Christians are the ones praying to the false god, but your words suggest that they are.
recheck your stats and language usages. I surmise that you have
never been in a mosque in the USA or a Coptic Church----in fact---
you have probably never been in a Coptic church or a mosque anywhere
in the world

People can pray to "God" and those gods can be different. Most Arab Christians are Catholic. Take from that what you will

Let’s start with the obvious: Christians believe Jesus is God, but the Quran is so opposed to this belief that it condemns Jesus worshipers to Hell ([Qur’an] 5.72). For Christians, Jesus is certainly God, and for Muslims Jesus is certainly not God. How can it be said that Christians and Muslims worship the same God?

Last edited:
People can pray to "God" and those gods can be different. Most Arab Christians are Catholic. Take from that what you will
your stats may be off. My impression is that most are a form of eastern
Orthodox but it is not entirely clear to me just who are "arabs" The
ancient Egyptians BECAME "arabs" when Egypt got invaded. Christians
from "arab countries" I have known in the US only variably self-ID as
"arab"

Let’s start with the obvious: Christians believe Jesus is God, but the Quran is so opposed to this belief that it condemns Jesus worshipers to Hell ([Qur’an] 5.72). For Christians, Jesus is certainly God, and for Muslims Jesus is certainly not God. How can it be said that Christians and Muslims worship the same God?

In Palestine many Arabs are Episcopalian.

Forum List

Back