Zone1 No, Christians and Muslims Do Not Worship the Same God

They both believe in the God of Abraham. So you figure it out idiot.
If they believed in th God of Abraham they would worship the God of Abraham

Jesus said, "if you love Me, keep the Commandments.". Does Hamas keep the Commandments? Do kidnappers, rapists and murderers keep the Commandments

If they believed in th God of Abraham they would worship the God of Abraham

Jesus said, "if you love Me, keep the Commandments.". Does Hamas keep the Commandments? Do kidnappers, rapists and murderers keep the Commandments

Hamas doesn't represent Islam. Hamas is Arab Nationalism..aka Muslim Brotherhood. It's like Zionism.

The Christian God is my dad. Allah is your abusive monster
Please accept my apology for coming in late here, but I'm curious about your post.

Please help me understand your view. Are you saying that you believe there's more than one God w/ Christians & Muslims worshiping competitors, OR are you saying that Christians worship the one true God w/ Muslims bowing to their imaginations, OR are you saying that Christians worship God correctly and Muslims worship the same God but they're doing it wrong?

Is one of the 3 correct or is it something else?

Allah makes it a point, on the Dome of the Rock, that Allah has no son.
The Christian God has a Son named Jesus, the Messiah.
So they can't be the same...

madeup in the 4th century christian bible - no where found as expressed by jesus than in their book of forgeries and fallacies.

the desert religions all 3 have the same false commandments claimed by the liar moses - so yes they are the same religions used by different congregations.

Allah makes it a point, on the Dome of the Rock, that Allah has no son.
The Christian God has a Son named Jesus, the Messiah.
So they can't be the same...

The Jews also say God has no son, but they believe in the same God of Abraham.

The Jews also say God has no son, but they believe in the same God of Abraham.
In fact----the jews, simply, do not talk about it. For acrimonious rants on the topic visit a mosque on Friday
for a rousing KHUTBAH JUMAAT on the subject of the
ENEMEEEES OF ISLAAAAAM

madeup in the 4th century christian bible - no where found as expressed by jesus than in their book of forgeries and fallacies.

the desert religions all 3 have the same false commandments claimed by the liar moses - so yes they are the same religions used by different congregations.
breezie----you wax dull. Please search your fertile mind
for some INNOVATIVE concept
Hamas doesn't represent Islam. Hamas is Arab Nationalism..aka Muslim Brotherhood. It's like Zionism.
Gee----surada has the answer---she should inform her fellow
muslims that it is time to stop the BILLIONS in ZAKAT and all
over UMMAH SUPPORT for HAMAS and al NABI YAHYA----
uhm nabi yahya pbuh----or watevah

Gee---- that it is time to stop the BILLIONS in ZAKAT and all
over UMMAH SUPPORT for HAMAS ...

the only support for hamas is derived from their resistance to israel - to keep them afloat for that reason alone ... otherwise no arab country really seems to want to have anything to do w/ them.

the idf mistaken their role when ravishing the countryside, the palastinians will win their homeland for that reason alone where zakat will actually be used properly.

the only support for hamas is derived from their resistance to israel - to keep them afloat for that reason alone ... otherwise no arab country really seems to want to have anything to do w/ them.

the idf mistaken their role when ravishing the countryside, the palastinians will win their homeland for that reason alone where zakat will actually be used properly.
wrong again Breezie-----Hamas is using Zakat as Zakat is
intended. Read the koran

Satan is the Great Deceiver and the Father of Lies -- according to the Bible. That makes sense doesn't it?

According to the Qur'an, Allah is the "best of deceivers" (3:54; 8:30). The phrase is often translated into English as "best of planners," "best of schemers," or "best of plotters," but the root word (makr) means "deception." Hence, the following Qur'an verses should be rendered as follows:

Since the Bible declares that Satan is the father of lies (John 8:44), the question must be raised: Do Christians and Muslims worship the same God?
No they do not, but Muslims are much closer than trinitarians. God was NEVER a trinity. Its recorded history, God was created into a trinity in 381 ce at the council of Constantinople. Undeniable fact.
YHVH(Jehovah) the Abrahamic God is the only true God, a single being God.
Yes satan fools many like this-2Cor 11:12-15

No they do not, but Muslims are much closer than trinitarians. God was NEVER a trinity. Its recorded history, God was created into a trinity in 381 ce at the council of Constantinople. Undeniable fact.
YHVH(Jehovah) the Abrahamic God is the only true God, a single being God.
Yes satan fools many like this-2Cor 11:12-15
I'm not a trinitarian either. But Islam is the polar opposite of Christianity. Allah is the devil.

I am going to love hearing from these Monotheistic Conspiracy Believers when the Elohim make their existence clear beyond sensible dispute .

The more outrageous their appearance and life style the better --- the Cultists will hopefull all brain crash with one almighty explosion .

Make my day , Gullibles .

Forum List

Back