No Evidence

From the hyperphysics site.
It is important to note that when it is stated that energy will not spontaneously flow from a cold object to a hot object, that statement is referring to net transfer of energy. Energy can transfer from the cold object to the hot object either by transfer of energetic particles or electromagnetic radiation, but the net transfer will be from the hot object to the cold object in any spontaneous process. Work is required to transfer net energy to the hot object.

Liar. All predictions of QM have been observed. But you still think it's fairy dust.

You are lying again. These examples of observations or measurements of photons from a cold source hitting a warmer object have been given to you many times.
Chemical light stick.
Slow decay phosphorescence
Gamma decay of technetium, et al.
Luminescence from plants and animals
Cosmic microwave background
Sunlight passing through hotter corona.​
Your idiocy is absolutely stunning. Not only are your beliefs idiotic, but you stoop to the stupidest rational to support your idiocy. You are not fooling anyone.
from your own quoted material..

"but the nettransfer will be from the hot object to the cold object in any spontaneous process. Work is required to transfer net energy to the hot object."

this is stating that cold does not flow to hot. that the only spontaneous process is hot to cold. sorry, your own quote backs SSDD and myself. funny.

this is stating that cold does not flow to hot

Net.
spontaneous

Because there is no restriction.

Work is required to transfer net energy to the hot object."

Patty cake, patty cake, pat,pat,pat patty cake, patty cake!!!

Doesn't realize what he just admitted.

Because there is no restriction.

Patty cake, patty cake, pat,pat,pat patty cake, patty cake!!!

Exactly!

Why did it take you so long to get a clue?
too fking funny. this discussion has been all about spontaneous. sorry. no one, not even myself said otherwise. so you're a bit lost there bubba. patty cake

Without work, net transfer is to the cool object.

Welcome to the party, pal.
giphy.gif

Realizes what he admitted, won't admit it.

Exactly!

Why did it take you so long to get a clue?
too fking funny. this discussion has been all about spontaneous. sorry. no one, not even myself said otherwise. so you're a bit lost there bubba. patty cake

Without work, net transfer is to the cool object.

Welcome to the party, pal.
giphy.gif

You.....still not admitting your error. LOL!
never made an error.

Can't admit he realizes what he admitted, because he still doesn't realize it.

So now physics is opinion. What an idiot.

If it isn't observed, and measured, but still claimed...it is opinion.

R
I gave you them. Read about it.

No..you only gave me examples that were good enough to fool you...none were spontaneous energy movement...clearly nothing will convince you...even the fact that the second law still says that energy will not move spontaneously from cool to warm...only idiots believe they have found exceptions. Ask the US patent office about energy moving spontaneously from cool to warm...

R

No..you only gave me examples that were good enough to fool you...none were spontaneous energy movement...clearly nothing will convince you...even the fact that the second law still says that energy will not move spontaneously from cool to warm...only idiots believe they have found exceptions. Ask the US patent office about energy moving spontaneously from cool to warm...

But enough about your "objects at equilibrium don't radiate" opinion.

even the fact that the second law still says that energy will not move spontaneously from cool to warm.

I can get energy to move from cool to warm, with a bit of work.....can you?

R

even the fact that the second law still says that energy will not move spontaneously from cool to warm.

Of course...but then, it isn't spontaneous energy movement..is it. You don't seem to grasp how important the word spontaneous is when discussing the second law...you can move all the energy from cool to warm you want so long as you are willing to work to make it happen...but not a single photon can move from cool to warm spontaneously.

R

Of course...but then, it isn't spontaneous energy movement..is it. You don't seem to grasp how important the word spontaneous is when discussing the second law...you can move all the energy from cool to warm you want so long as you are willing to work to make it happen...but not a single photon can move from cool to warm spontaneously.

Of course...but then, it isn't spontaneous energy movement..is it.

Of course not. So how does the photon know if is was created spontaneously or as a result of work?

R

Is work spontaneous? Dude, you do have a screw loose

R

Of course not. So how does the photon know if is was created spontaneously or as a result of work?
Funny thing those laws.

R

Photons don't "know" jack...they simply obey the laws of physics...and the second law of thermodynamics says that energy doesn't move spontaneously from cool to warm...

So you think that rocks know that some work was done to make them go up in the face of gravity? Or are they maybe just obeying the laws of physics?

R

Is work spontaneous? Dude, you do have a screw loose

Fails to grasp how important that word is...always has....probably always will. Doubt that he even knows what the word means in spite of the numerous times I have provide him with a definition.

R

Photons don't "know" jack...they simply obey the laws of physics...and the second law of thermodynamics says that energy doesn't move spontaneously from cool to warm...
Photons don't "know" jack...they simply obey the laws of physics.

Exactly.
So how does a photon know whether it was created due to work, and is allowed to hit warmer matter, or whether it was created spontaneously and is not allowed to hit warmer matter?

Exactly.
So how does a photon know whether it was created due to work, and is allowed to hit warmer matter, or whether it was created spontaneously and is not allowed to hit warmer matter?
I repeat....do you think rocks that are tossed up "know" that work has been done so that they may go upward in defiance of the laws of physics?....or are they maybe just obeying the laws because they really have no "choice"

Exactly.
I repeat....do you think rocks that are tossed up "know" that work has been done so that they may go upward in defiance of the laws of physics?....or are they maybe just obeying the laws because they really have no "choice"

So.....no answer to the photon question? LOL!

Exactly.

The answer is that they obey the laws of physics...

I am laughing at your hypocrisy...you are the king of answering a question with a question rather than simply providing an answer...

Exactly.

I am laughing at your hypocrisy...you are the king of answering a question with a question rather than simply providing an answer...

According to your laws of physics, a CO2 molecule at -20C isn't allowed to emit toward the ground at 15C, is that correct?

Exactly.

According to your laws of physics, a CO2 molecule at -20C isn't allowed to emit toward the ground at 15C, is that correct?

Second Law of Thermodynamics: It is not possible for heat to flow from a colder body to a warmer body without any work having been done to accomplish this flow. Energy will not flow spontaneously from a low temperature object to a higher temperature object.

Which part of the statement in bold do you not understand? And it isn't according to me...it's according to the second law of f'ing thermodynamics...the statement says what it says...I am not arguing with it...Why are you?

Exactly.

Well he did. Why do you act ignorant so often?

After he answered, he asked you if a rock knows if it’s thrown? You avoided answering! Seems you have the problem

Exactly.

More nonsense

Forum List

Back