No freedom of expression in Gaza

Show me an article that says the Armistice agreements made it so that there was no winner

That is what an armistice is.

The key aspect in an armistice is the fact that fighting ends with no one surrendering.

Armistice - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The "Arabs" did not lose the 1948 war.

That's not what the article says. It clearly says Israeli victory and arab defeat.Why do you keep defending the indefensible?

Yes they did. And the 1967 war. and the 1973 war

The Parties to the present Agreement, responding to the Security Council resolution of 16 November 1948 calling upon them, as a further provisional measure under Article 40 of the Charter of the United Nations and in order to facilitate the transition from the present truce to permanent peace in Palestine, to negotiate an Armistice; having decided to enter into negotiations under United Nations Chairmanship concerning the implementation of the Security Council resolutions of 4 and 16 November 1948; (2) and having appointed representatives empowered to negotiate and conclude an Armistice Agreement;

The Avalon Project : Egyptian-Israeli General Armistice Agreement, February 24, 1949

No they did not. The key aspect in an armistice is the fact that fighting ends with no one surrendering.

What part of that confuses you?

Yes they did. And the 1967 war. and the 1973 war

The Parties to the present Agreement, responding to the Security Council resolution of 16 November 1948 calling upon them, as a further provisional measure under Article 40 of the Charter of the United Nations and in order to facilitate the transition from the present truce to permanent peace in Palestine, to negotiate an Armistice; having decided to enter into negotiations under United Nations Chairmanship concerning the implementation of the Security Council resolutions of 4 and 16 November 1948; (2) and having appointed representatives empowered to negotiate and conclude an Armistice Agreement;

The Avalon Project : Egyptian-Israeli General Armistice Agreement, February 24, 1949

No they did not. The key aspect in an armistice is the fact that fighting ends with no one surrendering.

What part of that confuses you?
Ok then. We'll have the IDF march to Gaza City first thing Sunday morning and surrender. Glad we got that settled.

Then it would have said that where it said RESULT

It said Israeli Victory. Which part of that confuses you ??

You showed me nothing that says that an Armistice agreements means no WINNER

If you look at all of the armistice agreement you will find that the international boundaries of Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Egypt, and Palestine remained unchanged after the war.

So, what did Israel win?

If you look at all of the armistice agreement you will find that the international boundaries of Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Egypt, and Palestine remained unchanged after the war.

So, what did Israel win?

Completely irrelevant and a massive deflection
Israel won the war. DO you know what victory is ?

So, what did Israel win?

Sure, what did Israel win?

What a stupid question . They succeeded in pushing the Arabs out and captured territory in the process. More importantly, they survived

Here's a better question. Why do you ask me the same questions that I have answered several times already

So, what did Israel win?

Sure, what did Israel win?
The same thing the Arab Palestinians are whining about. So they're whining because nothing happened? LOL

Because you mention what Israel occupied but nothing of what Israel won.

Oh, I could mention a few things. They won the war. They won statehood and then in '67 they won all of Jerusalem. How's that for starters?

Do you have a peace agreement to confirm your claim?

What does that have to do with anything ?

Do you have an article that says that because of the Armistice agreements, that meant that there was no winner in the war ??

Oh, I could mention a few things. They won the war. They won statehood and then in '67 they won all of Jerusalem. How's that for starters?

Do you have an article that says that because of the Armistice agreements, that meant that there was no winner in the war ??

I already posted that.

You need to keep up.

I already posted that.

You need to keep up.

Liar !

You posted the meaning of an Armistice Agreement.

You never posted any article that discusses the 19489 war that suggests there was no winner because if the Armistice Agreements.

Why must you lie and tell ME to keep up to try to make it look like you have the upper hand.

I already posted that.

You need to keep up.

Liar !

You posted the meaning of an Armistice Agreement.

I did.

You never posted any article that discusses the 19489 war that suggests there was no winner because if the Armistice Agreements.

I did that too.

Why must you lie and tell ME to keep up to try to make it look like you have the upper hand.

You need to keep up.

Forum List

Back