No greater poetic justice than Trump's tariffs--& China's retaliation!

What was that, John? So dumb they couldn't tie their shoes? I hate to break this to you, Sparky but folks from the fly over States think most of you from the coasts are world class idiots who need to be watched over constantly so they don't screw up the country anymore than they already have!

I live in Illinois. That happens to be pretty far from either coast.

That would be the North, John...try and keep up!

You said I'm from "the coasts". Which, obviously, I'm not. So ... you're pretty dumb, I guess.

I was referring to you and your progressive friends, John. Generally speaking...you live in the North in cities and on the coasts in urban areas. Generally speaking once again...you have a bad habit of fouling your own nests and then moving elsewhere to start over again...usually a place inhabited with the folks that you find to be so stupid...but who have somehow managed NOT to screw up where they live!

I lived in small town Illinois, then small town Indiana, and now in a pretty average-sized town about 40 minutes from Chicago.

So .. how many times are you trying to be wrong about me and where I live?

What's amusing is that you seem to think you're a "country boy" because you live in an average sized town just outside of Chicago! You're not. You're one more northern progressive that thinks you know more than someone from the south or the fly over states because of where you were born...a notion most likely arrived upon through your knowing little to nothing about those areas!

I live in Illinois. That happens to be pretty far from either coast.

That would be the North, John...try and keep up!

You said I'm from "the coasts". Which, obviously, I'm not. So ... you're pretty dumb, I guess.

I was referring to you and your progressive friends, John. Generally speaking...you live in the North in cities and on the coasts in urban areas. Generally speaking once again...you have a bad habit of fouling your own nests and then moving elsewhere to start over again...usually a place inhabited with the folks that you find to be so stupid...but who have somehow managed NOT to screw up where they live!

I lived in small town Illinois, then small town Indiana, and now in a pretty average-sized town about 40 minutes from Chicago.

So .. how many times are you trying to be wrong about me and where I live?

What's amusing is that you seem to think you're a "country boy" because you live in an average sized town just outside of Chicago! You're not. You're one more northern progressive that thinks you know more than someone from the south or the fly over states because of where you were born...a notion most likely arrived upon through your knowing little to nothing about those areas!

I legit lived in "those areas". Wtf are you talking about? I went to a high school that was in the middle of a fucking cornfield, for God's sake.

Watching National news this morning--we had farmers & ranchers on T.V. complaining about Trump's tariffs, after they got the complete list of what China was going to retaliate with. Yes, they all admitted they voted for Trump. I envision they were at rallies all across this country with their "Make America great again" hats and gear on, gleefully cheering him on when he campaigned on tariffs, and truly enjoyed "chanting" lock her up:auiqs.jpg:

Well the complete list is out. Comments were--"I really didn't believe he would do that.":auiqs.jpg: He has.

Here is the hit list China is planning on making. Everything from Soy beans to SUV's & Trucks.
Full list of U.S. products that China is planning to hit with tariffs

If Trump really pisses them off, they could probably raise the interest rates on all that American debt they're holding.

In the HISTORY of this nation, there is no greater national brain fart than electing Donald Trump.

trump-stupid-people-large-groups.jpg

GettyImages-615297946-E.jpeg

The Great Depression Lesson About ‘Trade Wars’

Trump was the one retaliating

Trump is right about China and about previous presidents being complete pussies and rolling over for China.

He's wrong about the way he's going about this though.

Really, John? I think Trump knows far more about how to deal with the Chinese than Barack Obama ever did! They respect someone who is a tough negotiator and they think those who aren't...aren't worthy of respect. What you bedwetters can never seem to grasp is that Trump threatens Armageddon and then offers a deal. It's how the game is played.

Except people are going to call your bluff if that's all you know how to do. Trump is just making shit up. He doesn't know what he's doing, but he's too arrogant to accept the advice of others who know much more than him, me, you, and the rest of this board put together, telling him that this is not the way to go.

Who says it's a bluff? What Trump is threatening the Chinese with is a trade war that's bad for both countries. China doesn't want that anymore than we do because we're their biggest trading partner. What Trump is telling the Chinese is simply that they need to start playing fair with us. They haven't been and THEY KNOW THEY HAVEN'T BEEN! The Chinese will threaten retaliatory tariffs on US products because it's what they've done in the past and we've ALWAYS caved! If we don't...if we demand better...they'll give us better! Why? Because at the end of the day it's in their own best interest to do so and not harm their economy with a trade war.

China owns a lot of American debt, and you better dam well hope that Trump doesn't piss them off enough to raise the interest rate on that debt. Trade agreements are negotiated and signed into law by congress, and the way to handle them is through negotiation, not threats. China can always go somewhere else to buy soy beans, corn, wheat, meat, pork, SUV's & cars. They don't need to deal with us.

screen-shot-2017-02-17-at-9-26-53-am.png

Trump states would be hit hard by new Chinese tariffs
Trump threatens China with new $100 billion tariff plan
Analysis | Donald Trump says trade wars are ‘good, and easy to win.’ He’s flat-out wrong

Last edited:
Illinois is simply one more island in the liberal archipelago.

Not really you moron. Typically 3 counties vote Dem and the rest go Repub. Head south from Chicago and the rest of Illinois is just like the rest of the heartland of the US.

Not really you moron. Typically 3 counties vote Dem and the rest go Repub. Head south from Chicago and the rest of Illinois is just like the rest of the heartland of the US.
Except those three counties control the state. Why hasn’t the GOP controlled the state legislation? That’s all you need to know Madigan controls the state

So how many people live in those 3 counties? You're a moron if you think Illinois is just like the rest of the heartland! Chicago controls the state and Chicago is about as liberal as they get. The rural parts of the state get dictated to by the progressives that run Barry's home town!

Watching National news this morning--we had farmers & ranchers on T.V. complaining about Trump's tariffs, after they got the complete list of what China was going to retaliate with. Yes, they all admitted they voted for Trump. I envision they were at rallies all across this country with their "Make America great again" hats and gear on, gleefully cheering him on when he campaigned on tariffs, and truly enjoyed "chanting" lock her up:auiqs.jpg:

Well the complete list is out. Comments were--"I really didn't believe he would do that.":auiqs.jpg: He has.

Here is the hit list China is planning on making. Everything from Soy beans to SUV's & Trucks.

If Trump really pisses them off, they could probably raise the interest rates on all that American debt they're holding.

In the HISTORY of this nation, there is no greater national brain fart than electing Donald Trump.

trump-stupid-people-large-groups.jpg

GettyImages-615297946-E.jpeg

The Great Depression Lesson About ‘Trade Wars’

“No greater poetic justice than Trump's tariffs--& China's retaliation!”

Yep, that’s so cool...wouldn’t it be super cool if China launched a missle at the US and there were hundreds of US casualties? Fuck the US...huh?

Not to mention China holds about 1.2 trillion dollars in U.S. Treasury Bonds. If trump follow through with the tariffs and the additional ones he proposed today you'll see trumptards blaming obama for their job loss which will certainly happen.

Uh, dumbass.....if China "dumps" our Treasuries, that means they sold them to somebody, which means nothing changes.

Not to mention China holds about 1.2 trillion dollars in U.S. Treasury Bonds. If trump follow through with the tariffs and the additional ones he proposed today you'll see trumptards blaming obama for their job loss which will certainly happen.

Uh, dumbass.....if China "dumps" our Treasuries, that means they sold them to somebody, which means nothing changes.
:21::777::auiqs.jpg:

China owns a lot of American debt, and you better dam well hope that Trump doesn't piss them off enough to raise the interest rate on that debt. Trade agreements are negotiated and signed into law by congress, and the way to handle them is through negotiation, not threats. China can always go somewhere else to buy soy beans, corn, wheat, meat, pork, SUV's & cars. They don't need to deal with us.

So now China can "raise the interest rate" on our debt?
lol.gif

Treaties are signed into law by Congress....not trade deals other than symbolically. If you had even a child's understanding of how international commerce works, you'd know China only buys grains and pigs from us because we have grains and pigs....where else are they going to buy them? They don't buy our cars or SUVs but the Martians must because there is also "global warming" on Mars. But please, continue rooting for China because you believe it hurts Trump....we like knowing exactly what kind of treasonous morons we're dealing with.

lol.gif

Treaties are signed into law by Congress....not trade deals other than symbolically. If you had even a child's understanding of how international commerce works, you'd know China only buys grains and pigs from us because we have grains and pigs....where else are they going to buy them? They don't buy our cars or SUVs but the Martians must because there is also "global warming" on Mars. But please, continue rooting for China because you believe it hurts Trump....we like knowing exactly what kind of treasonous morons we're dealing with.

If Trump can start a trade war with China, why would you believe that China couldn't now arbitrarily raise the interest on the American Debt they hold.

Do you believe your Ass Clown is KING of the world--:auiqs.jpg:

th

So how many people live in those 3 counties? You're a moron if you think Illinois is just like the rest of the heartland! Chicago controls the state and Chicago is about as liberal as they get. The rural parts of the state get dictated to by the progressives that run Barry's home town!

Yet those rural areas are filled with conservative voters like the rest of the heartland and you ignore them and disparage them based on what the people in Chicago do.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Yet those rural areas are filled with conservative voters like the rest of the heartland and you ignore them and disparage them based on what the people in Chicago do.

Not anymore.

Last week a Wisconsin Supreme court open seat just went to a woman Democrat for the first time in 22 years, She won a dozen rural counties in Missouri. They lost the 10th district seat a few months ago to a Democrat that Republicans had held for the last 17 years. Scott Walker is freaking out over these loss's, tweeting out this is a wake up call for Republicans. It is. Paul Ryan won't even say if he's going to run for reelection this coming November. Doug Jones wins in Alabama, (black women came out in numbers never seen before to make that happen.) The 18th district in Pennsylvania, a predominately Republican, big steel district, that Trump won by 20 points in 2016, just turned blue. Connor Lamb won. A democrat hadn't won this seat in decades. New Jersey, Virginia have new Democrat governors. 15 Seats were up in the Virginia state house Democrats won all of them, women winning 11 of those seats. The DNC has announced it's running candidates for every congressional seat in TEXAS. Ted Cruz is up for reelection facing a 40% Hispanic voting population. Trump's motorcade was booed in Atlanta, Georgia 2 months ago. These Presidential books--"Russian Roulette" & "Fire & Fury" are in the top 10 best sellers on Amazon, when most people ignore Presidential tell all books. 39 House Republicans have already announced their early retirements, and will not seek reelection this coming November.
Scott Walker on Twitter
After Supreme Court loss, Scott Walker turns to fundraising with 'anger of the Left' warnings
Conor Lamb Wins Pennsylvania House Seat, Giving Democrats a Map for Trump Country
Democrats make significant gains in Virginia legislature; control of House in play
A Record Number of House Republicans Will Not Seek Re-Election in 2018

Senate majority leader Mitch McConnell stated the other day, he knows a storm is coming but can't tell if it's going to be a Cat 3, 4 or 5.

Trump flipped out again this morning & stated that China is attacking our farmers/ranchers, to get to HIM. Stating that they're PATRIOTS of this country and they can handle it---:auiqs.jpg: Now when he is threatening their lively hoods & properties, we'll see just how LOYAL they really are to the Ass Clown.

Regardless, there is a big blue Tsunami that is going to hit Republican seats all over this country.

1516714142_42_republicans-awaken-a-sleeping-giant-dont-mess-with-california.jpeg

Last edited:

I don't ignore them...but the liberals who run Chicago and the State sure do! Those conservatives who live in rural areas of Illinois are just along for the ride...they have little to no say on policy in that State!

Not anymore.

Last week a Wisconsin Supreme court open seat just went to a woman Democrat for the first time in 22 years, She won a dozen rural counties in Missouri. They lost the 10th district seat a few months ago to a Democrat that Republicans had held for the last 17 years. Scott Walker is freaking out over these loss's, tweeting out this is a wake up call for Republicans. It is. Paul Ryan won't even say if he's going to run for reelection this coming November. Doug Jones wins in Alabama, (black women came out in numbers never seen before to make that happen.) The 18th district in Pennsylvania, a predominately Republican, big steel district, that Trump won by 20 points in 2016, just turned blue. Connor Lamb won. A democrat hadn't won this seat in decades. New Jersey, Virginia have new Democrat governors. 15 Seats were up in the Virginia state house Democrats won all of them, women winning 11 of those seats. The DNC has announced it's running candidates for every congressional seat in TEXAS. Ted Cruz is up for reelection facing a 40% Hispanic voting population. Trump's motorcade was booed in Atlanta, Georgia 2 months ago. These Presidential books--"Russian Roulette" & "Fire & Fury" are in the top 10 best sellers on Amazon, when most people ignore Presidential tell all books. 39 House Republicans have already announced their early retirements, and will not seek reelection this coming November.
Scott Walker on Twitter
After Supreme Court loss, Scott Walker turns to fundraising with 'anger of the Left' warnings
Conor Lamb Wins Pennsylvania House Seat, Giving Democrats a Map for Trump Country
Democrats make significant gains in Virginia legislature; control of House in play

Senate majority leader Mitch McConnell stated the other day, he knows a storm is coming but can't tell if it's going to be a Cat 3, 4 or 5.

Trump flipped out again this morning & stated that China is attacking our farmers/ranchers, to get to HIM. Stating that they're PATRIOTS of this country and they can handle it---:auiqs.jpg: Now when he is threatening their lively hoods & properties, we'll see just how LOYAL they really are to the Ass Clown.

We'll see how loyal they really are this coming November, but there is a big blue Tsunami that is going to hit Republican seats all over this country.

1516714142_42_republicans-awaken-a-sleeping-giant-dont-mess-with-california.jpeg

You really are a bit of a political retard, Oreo! The Democrats have far more seats that they need to defend than the GOP does and many of them are in battleground states. What are you liberals going to run on this time? More baloney like the GOP's "War on Women"? That conservatives want to throw Granny off the cliff? On immigration reform? On strict gun control? Good luck on ALL of those things because they aren't winners with the American people!

lol.gif

If Trump can start a trade war with China, why would you believe that China couldn't now arbitrarily raise the interest on the American Debt they hold.

Do you believe your Ass Clown is KING of the world--:auiqs.jpg:

th
aren't circus's fun? Entertaining?

I looked at the list. The Chinese are the ones who will suffer shortages because of their tariffs. We have other buyers.

We do? Who is going to buy the soybeans that China buys?

The USA grows 108 million metric tons of soybeans and last year china imported 5.82 million metric tons from us. They can't beat us on trade
China will simply redirect and flood the European markets with their exports. And that will piss off Europe.

This is how global trade wars happen.

It's amazing how ignorant of history Trump and his Chumps are.

Not anymore.

Scott Walker on Twitter

We'll see how loyal they really are this coming November, but there is a big blue Tsunami that is going to hit Republican seats all over this country.

You really are a bit of a political retard, Oreo! The Democrats have far more seats that they need to defend than the GOP does and many of them are in battleground states. What are you liberals going to run on this time? More baloney like the GOP's "War on Women"? That conservatives want to throw Granny off the cliff? On immigration reform? On strict gun control? Good luck on ALL of those things because they aren't winners with the American people!

There's not many "safe" Republicans seats in this country today.

These pictures say it's going to be a blue Tsunami on Republican seats all across this country.

2nd annual women's march January 20, 2018

More Than 4,000 Women Say They Want to Run for Office Since Trump's Election

For pictures of the 1st woman's march held the day after Trump was inaugurated, go to this link on this board. Scroll through the many pages, you'll probably find your home state there.
Woman's march pictures

The normal street protests over Trump.
election-protests-was_kuma759.jpg

For more pictures go to this link.
pictures of street trump protests - Google Search

The March for lives protest--March 20, 2018
DZErvpEWsAYHXYA.jpg

This was going on in 800 cities across this nation.

Now your problem is: If House Republicans can do 8 investigations into Benghazi, it's not hard to imagine what these two (one or both) are going to do with Treason, Obstruction & lies when (one or both) are seated as Majority leaders on January 19, 2019.

Chuck-Schumer-Nancy-Pelosi-1.jpg

You can color the U.S House of Representatives (congress) already GONE.

By electing Trump you have awoken a sleeping giant in this country--that's not going to forget to vote this coming November. And NOW by him attacking his base of support, with threats of tariffs, what in the hell do you expect November 2018 to look like--:auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:

Not anymore.

Scott Walker on Twitter

There's not many "safe" Republicans seats in this country today.

These pictures say it's going to be a blue Tsunami on Republican seats all across this country.

2nd annual women's march January 20, 2018

http://fortune.com/2017/02/07/trump...om/2017/02/07/trump-women-running-for-office/

More Than 4,000 Women Say They Want to Run for Office Since Trump's Election

For pictures of the 1st woman's march held the day after Trump was inaugurated, go to this link on this board. Scroll through the many pages, you'll probably find your home state there.
Woman's march pictures

The normal street protests over Trump.
election-protests-was_kuma759.jpg

For more pictures go to this link.
pictures of street trump protests - Google Search

The March for lives protest--March 20, 2018
DZErvpEWsAYHXYA.jpg

This was going on in 800 cities across this nation.

No your problem is: If Republicans can do 8 investigations into Benghazi, it's not hard to imagine what these two (one or both) are going to do with Treason, Obstruction & lies when (one or both) are seated as Majority leaders on January 19, 2019.

Chuck-Schumer-Nancy-Pelosi-1.jpg

You can color the House of Representatives already GONE.
you need more people than that to vote out someone. just saying. there are 300 million people and I don't think that is one percent of that.. LOL

Post of the Day - Thanks oreo.

Hey - has Trump put any tariffs on his ties yet?

made-in-china-hecho-100-silkiseda-donald-j-trump-signature-25489271.png

Forum List

Back