No leaks to the press from Durham and Barr, unlike the Mueller witch hunt.

The IT guys wiped the phones that were returned to them? OMG!

Newsflash. Telecoms usually store texts and phone data for lengthy periods of time. A subpoena of their carriers would find much of the same info.

The DOJ automatically backs up every text, email, photo, and notes on government issued phones as well.
Sure, and while we're at it, NSA can muster up Hillary's "missing" 30,000 emails.
Good point !

Oh, I don't know. 6 or 7 conviction of trump associates in less than 2 years, not a bad score card. How many convictions did you say Durham investigation has netted, in his year and 4 months?
All for process crimes NONE of which had anything to do with Russia, the election, the Trump campaign or Presidency.

I wonder if you guys know just how dumb you appear parroting that bullshit.
in other words, "rules for thee, not for me"

In the 90's, BIll Clinton was impeached for a "process crime".

Committing a felony is not a process crime.

The Senate Report says the FBI were doing there job...

I expect the Durham report is there October surprise but it will be full of crap...

The Trump Campaign was sharing information with the Russians and the Russians were helping the Trump Campaign.

The FBI found this out... Trump Campaign was been run by a criminal...

The only people getting Russian information in regards to the election were Hillary and the DNC.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Because this is a real investigation.
Not a political witch hunt like the one they're still* hanging onto against Trump.

Great point. The Democrats had to leak because they had no evidence

It won them the House in the mid-term.
That's a pretty big deal.

Because this is a real investigation.
Not a political witch hunt like the one they're still* hanging onto against Trump.

Great point. The Democrats had to leak because they had no evidence

It won them the House in the mid-term.
That's a pretty big deal.

Yes, I didn't say the lies didn't work. But if Democrats had an actual case on Russia, then not leaking and presenting actual evidence would have been a lot more powerful. Of course there was no evidence because it was a witch hunt and Mueller finally admitted that

Forum List

Back