No one who loves America can vote Democrat after watching this explanation of the Left

Only people that vote for my team ‘truly’ loves America.
BECAUSE MY TEAM IS THE BESTEST AND THE SMARTEST I TELL YOU

You post like someone who has built their cabin on the faulty premise that both sides are equally right or equally wrong.

And the reality is that the Left is wrong and if they were stopped from trying to impose their bizarre, radical, bankrupt and dangerous ideology on America, we would return to our middle path of fulfilling all of the promises in the Constitution.

Do you support equality?
equality in what???

and it doesnt work if you only get rid of the rats in the kitchen when the whole house is infested

You post like someone who has built their cabin on the faulty premise that both sides are equally right or equally wrong.

And the reality is that the Left is wrong and if they were stopped from trying to impose their bizarre, radical, bankrupt and dangerous ideology on America, we would return to our middle path of fulfilling all of the promises in the Constitution.

Do you support equality?
You do Lee Marvin a disservice by using his likeness for an avatar. He would break your balls.

I will bet One Cent (USD) that no one who loves America can vote Democrat after watching this explanation of why they shouldn't.

Agenda: Grinding America Down (2010) - Curtis Bowers

I don't vote either party because you are a dope if you vote for either party.

Do you support equality?
The tribes are not "equally" bad, especially since there is no way to make such a determination. So I've never said that.

They do share many regular behaviors, however, and they always get defensive when I point that fact out.

Not so much defensively. More a matter of standing up for "truth, justice and the American way." One wouldn't want to allow your wrong-i-ness to go unchallenged would one?

Do you support equality?
The tribes are not "equally" bad, especially since there is no way to make such a determination. So I've never said that.

They do share many regular behaviors, however, and they always get defensive when I point that fact out.

Not so much defensively. More a matter of standing up for "truth, justice and the American way." One wouldn't want to allow your wrong-i-ness to go unchallenged would one?

Whatever you'd like.

Amazing how many people believe this myopic way of thinking is wisdom. It’s not.

I will bet One Cent (USD) that no one who loves America can vote Democrat after watching this explanation of why they shouldn't.

the proper description is ,,,

kool-aid drinking mindless drone

Let's compare our respective goals and track records and see who is drinking the suicide juice.

I alread

Let's compare our respective goals and track records and see who is drinking the suicide juice.

I already won,,,now drink

I alread

You learned from the Nancy Pelosi political strategy of putting the cart before the horse.

Pelosi: Vote for the ACA bill BEFORE you read it.

You: I win. Now drink the Flavor Aid.

I alread

You learned from the Nancy Pelosi political strategy of putting the cart before the horse.

Pelosi: Vote for the ACA bill BEFORE you read it.

You: I win. Now drink the Flavor Aid.

Funny how I read the bill before the congress voted for it. I liked it.

Forum List

Back