🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

No President Has Been Treated As Badly As Trump

So Democrats can call Republicans racists, sexists, fill-in-the-blank-ophobes and behave like vile venom spitting snakes and Republicans have to behave like the Pope? Because that's what's been going on for decades, Dem's are now getting a taste of their own medicine boo hoo.
That doesn't change what I said.

Good grief, call me when Trump cheats on his wife, in the White House, with an intern half his age, then lies to the American people about it on national tv throwing the intern under the bus. How many workplace laws did that break? You want to compare Trump's behavior to Clinton by all means lets have that discussion.
It would be useless to have such a discussion. If you can't admit his behavior has been an ongoing, daily national embarrassment, I'd be wasting my time.
The only thing that has been a daily embarassment is the democrat controlled media seizing on everything Trump does and twisting it up to make it as bad as possible.

If you cannot admit that the media has been extremely dishonest, lying when they have nothing, then you are indeed wasting your time.

I appears Mac has gone over to the liberal side or someone hacked his account.
He's always leaned left. He'll surprise you with a stroke of middle of the road here and there, but when push comes to shove he's a liberal.

...Democrats have no idea why they want Trump's tax returns. They just think that if they fiddle around enough, they will find something.
Not to worry.

Special Counsel Robert Mueller will be looking through them soon enough.

And if the Imperial Cheeto fires Mueller for doing so, a bipartisan effort in Congress will RE-HIRE Mueller and empower him so that Drumpf cannot touch him...

At which point, Mueller picks up right where he left off, with Drumpf's tax returns...

And, of course, one Freedom Of Information Act request later, the public will see them, as well...

If there's nothing there, then you have no problems, and you can say 'I told you so'.

So Democrats can call Republicans racists, sexists, fill-in-the-blank-ophobes and behave like vile venom spitting snakes and Republicans have to behave like the Pope? Because that's what's been going on for decades, Dem's are now getting a taste of their own medicine boo hoo.

Good grief, call me when Trump cheats on his wife, in the White House, with an intern half his age, then lies to the American people about it on national tv throwing the intern under the bus. How many workplace laws did that break? You want to compare Trump's behavior to Clinton by all means lets have that discussion.
It would be useless to have such a discussion. If you can't admit his behavior has been an ongoing, daily national embarrassment, I'd be wasting my time.
The only thing that has been a daily embarassment is the democrat controlled media seizing on everything Trump does and twisting it up to make it as bad as possible.

If you cannot admit that the media has been extremely dishonest, lying when they have nothing, then you are indeed wasting your time.

I've been saying this since the day he announced.

Since I don't have a partisan flank to spin for or deflect for, I can just be honest.

I've already admitted that the media is biased. In this thread. My first post in it.

I'm not a partisan. I get to just be honest.

You are not even close to honest, you are practicing the same bias the media does.
About what am I being dishonest, precisely?

Are you saying that his behavior is no different from other Presidents, that my disgust for his behavior is baseless?

Is that really what you're claiming?

I have to agree that the press has shamefully had a field day. When the media caught on that Trump could dish it out but not take it they really started to pile it on.

He's always leaned left. He'll surprise you with a stroke of middle of the road here and there, but when push comes to shove he's a liberal.
It's all laid out in my sig, and in the link at the end of my sig. I'm hiding nothing.

No President has gotten away with what Trump has and still had a political career

Said he prefers soldiers who were not captured
Mocked a disabled man
Bragged about grabbing women's pussies
Called women disgusting pigs, ugly and Miss Piggy
Insulted a Gold Star family
Openly embraced conspiracy theories

No President has behaved like this, ever, not even close. From the nominating process on. Yes, the media is biased to begin with, but he's made it EASY for them to attack.
It's great, there is a bull in the china shop... The more damage to the federal government the better for the country.
I can respect that kind of response far more than someone who just denies what Trump has been.

It's easier to respect "yeah, he's been wild, but he won, so there ya go", far more than "what, huh, what behavior?"
Yeah, I think the country got sick and fucking tired of a career politician in the White House. We've tried them for many, many decades.
We are not better off for it... so why not put a trump in there?
I actually have no problem with any of that. But I do wonder if he's going to wreck it for future non-politicians if he crashes and burns.

No way to know.

No way to know?

He already has.

He crashes and burns almost every day.

Then he whines because fake media won't lie for him.

Even if he were not spectacularly incompetent, childish and unwilling to learn, he's proven over and over that he's a lifelong crook. And, he's proven that he's Putin's puppet, has lied about every single part of that and even went so far as to say he wanted to hand over the US cyber security to Russia.

There's nothing to wait and see. Its here and has been since the beginning.

I have to agree that the press has shamefully had a field day. When the media caught on that Trump could dish it out but not take it they really started to pile it on.

By reporting what he does, what he twits and what he says.

:crybaby:

What political alliances has Trump formed?

He declared war on everyone as soon as he took office. Declared the press a public enemy, our intelligence community untrustworthy, Congress incompetent, insulted our allies around the world, attacked and insulted government employees

Then complains......no president has been treated as badly as I have been

No, by this crap being posted under their "news" division: Trump and SNL: Lampooning the President’s First 100 Days

Oh, you mean like they've done with Obama, Clinton and every other prez going back to when they first came on the air?

Is that what you mean?

Why should the naked emperor be exempt? I didn't see you RWNJs saying Obama should get a pass. In FACT, you lied about him and you are still lying about him - as well as every other Dem.

Can't stand the heat? Stay out of thee kitchen.

He declared war on everyone as soon as he took office. Declared the press a public enemy, our intelligence community untrustworthy, Congress incompetent, insulted our allies around the world, attacked and insulted government employees

What political alliances has trump formed?

Putin.

What political alliances has trump formed?

Putin.
Putin is the only one Trump does not attack

What has Trump done to inspire loyalty or trust?

No, by this crap being posted under their "news" division: Trump and SNL: Lampooning the President’s First 100 Days

Oh, you mean like they've done with Obama, Clinton and every other prez going back to when they first came on the air?

Is that what you mean?

Why should the naked emperor be exempt? I didn't see you RWNJs saying Obama should get a pass. In FACT, you lied about him and you are still lying about him - as well as every other Dem.

Can't stand the heat? Stay out of thee kitchen.

Since you're making assumptions about me then I'll allow myself to surmise you're pretty used to getting your news from late night entertainers.

It's all laid out in my sig, and in the link at the end of my sig. I'm hiding nothing.
Ya... OK...

Forum List

Back