🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

No President Has Been Treated As Badly As Trump

Good grief, call me when Trump cheats on his wife, in the White House, with an intern half his age, then lies to the American people about it on national tv throwing the intern under the bus. How many workplace laws did that break? You want to compare Trump's behavior to Clinton by all means lets have that discussion.
Don THE Con has cheated on every wife he's had. Trump wives are the most cheated on women in the world!!!

The only thing that has been a daily embarassment is the democrat controlled media seizing on everything Trump does and twisting it up to make it as bad as possible.
Now hold on just a minute there Slick!
Trumpists have been telling us that Don THE Con is the master manipulator of the media and he has been leading them around by the nose.

to be honest, I think trump kind of, in a strange way, thrives on this conflict.
Not sure why but I thought of this passage from the Great Gatsby. Fitzgerald could've been talking about President Trump.

If personality is an unbroken series of successful gestures, then there was something gorgeous about him, some heightened sensitivity to the promises of life, as if he were related to one of those intricate machines that register earthquakes ten thousand miles away. This responsiveness had nothing to do with that flabby impressionability which is dignified under the name of the “creative temperament.”— it was an extraordinary gift for hope, a romantic readiness such as I have never found in any other person and which it is not likely I shall ever find again. No — Gatsby turned out all right at the end; it is what preyed on Gatsby, what foul dust floated in the wake of his dreams that temporarily closed out my interest in the abortive sorrows and short-winded elations of men.

Most of it he brings on him self, people respond to what he is saying, and its easy ,its short & dramatic. Bush & Oama m m

That doesn't change what I said.

Good grief, call me when Trump cheats on his wife, in the White House, with an intern half his age, then lies to the American people about it on national tv throwing the intern under the bus. How many workplace laws did that break? You want to compare Trump's behavior to Clinton by all means lets have that discussion.
It would be useless to have such a discussion. If you can't admit his behavior has been an ongoing, daily national embarrassment, I'd be wasting my time.
The only thing that has been a daily embarassment is the democrat controlled media seizing on everything Trump does and twisting it up to make it as bad as possible.

If you cannot admit that the media has been extremely dishonest, lying when they have nothing, then you are indeed wasting your time.

I appears Mac has gone over to the liberal side or someone hacked his account.
He's always leaned left. He'll surprise you with a stroke of middle of the road here and there, but when push comes to shove he's a liberal.

I'm pretty sure I've seen Mac accused of being a liberal and a conservative multiple times each. Maybe he's just willing to argue a point, regardless of where on the political spectrum it might be?

No President has behaved like this, ever, not even close. From the nominating process on.

Yes, the media is biased to begin with, but he's made it EASY for them to attack.
All Trump did is behave like a typical Democrat.

Ugly, isn't it?

Trump gives a daily insult , but it is everyone else's fault..

832c257c632ad101e27fc34ab28fa546--dramas-storms.jpg

Yeah, because Hillary never insulted anyone, and neither did Obama. Those terms "bitter clingers" and "deplorables" just appeared out of thin air.

Forum List

Back