No surprise here:

Cute??? The wicked witch of the far far right.
How can a blond with a baseball hat on be a wicked witch?

Illogical unless your gay.

It has noting to do with her features, bozo, it's about her character.
Any girl that wears a baseball hat has a lot of character..

A lot of soul

I think your little head does the abundance of thinking for your other head, which is fucking empty.
Loeffler was appointed to that senate seat. She did not run in an election for it. She fucking PAID for it.
This is the kind of stuff morons like you supposedly despise.
What are you talking about, so butt plug didn't pay for his new job as transportation secretary?

A lot of soul

I think your little head does the abundance of thinking for your other head, which is fucking empty.
Loeffler was appointed to that senate seat. She did not run in an election for it. She fucking PAID for it.
What are you talking about, so butt plug didn't pay for his new job as transportation secretary?

Harry Dresden You going to call out this homophobia? Or do you only call out the kind that you make up in your own head?

A lot of soul

Harry Dresden You going to call out this homophobia? Or do you only call out the kind that you make up in your own head?
What homophobia, two of my best friends are gay and your one of them sweet cheeks.

A lot of soul

What homophobia, two of my best friends are gay and your one of them sweet cheeks.

Two, funny.

Conservatives just love those amoral blond women.
yea so do many liberal men....
If I saw her sitting at the end of the bar I might talk to her but I wouldn't say to myself: "Oh I would really like to vote for you all night long".
Don't be shy, talk to girls.
Not an issue. What's worrisome is you people believing anything that some BBB says.

It is an issue for you otherwise you wouldn't mention it.

If I saw her sitting at the end of the bar I might talk to her but I wouldn't say to myself: "Oh I would really like to vote for you all night long".
Not an issue. What's worrisome is you people believing anything that some BBB says.

Like talking to a stump.

A place Loeffler wouldn't be caught dead in.
Me either- it's just an upscale walmart with less variety and higher prices.
Appearently target is a woman thing. Been married 46 years and still do no understand woman things. Did study Target's business model while at UU. Pretty good and effective at marketing to women. If I go in with my wife, I cannot wait to get out. Walmart does not bother me. Besides, I am usually armed.

Like talking to a stump.
Frankly I always thought that about you, but who am I to judge and give helpful advice too.

Appearently target is a woman thing. Been married 46 years and still do no understand woman things. Did study Target's business model while at UU. Pretty good and effective at marketing to women. If I go in with my wife, I cannot wait to get out. Walmart does not bother me. Besides, I am usually armed.
Why are you armed?

A lot of soul

And even more so when they are humble enough to shop at Target.

Michelle-Obama-target.JPG

Who is that dude?

Why are you armed?
Carry permit. Well trained. Always concealed. The old better to have it and not need it than need it an not have it. Manager of Walmart less than 8o miles was away gunned down at his store. Nut ball in Texas gunned down several at Walmart. This is Tennessee, a usually quiet state, but you would be surprised how many are just like me.

Why are you armed?
Carry permit. Well trained. Always concealed. The old better to have it and not need it than need it an not have it. Manager of Walmart less than 8o miles was away gunned down at his store. Nut ball in Texas gunned down several at Walmart. This is Tennessee, a usually quiet state, but you would be surprised how many are just like me.

I know how many are like you, you don't need to carry a gun in America, you just need the lord and a kick ass don't fuck with me attitude.

Forum List

Back