No surprise here:

A place Loeffler wouldn't be caught dead in.
Me either- it's just an upscale walmart with less variety and higher prices.
Appearently target is a woman thing. Been married 46 years and still do no understand woman things. Did study Target's business model while at UU. Pretty good and effective at marketing to women. If I go in with my wife, I cannot wait to get out. Walmart does not bother me. Besides, I am usually armed.
Why are you armed?
Carry permit. Well trained. Always concealed. The old better to have it and not need it than need it an not have it. Manager of Walmart less than 8o miles was away gunned down at his store. Nut ball in Texas gunned down several at Walmart. This is Tennessee, a usually quiet state, but you would be surprised how many are just like me.

I know how many are like you, you don't need to carry a gun in America, you just need the lord and a kick ass don't fuck with me attitude.
That's all I needed before I got past my prime. I'm not as good as I once was, but as good once as I ever was. Just no telling if that once would coincide with when it might be needed. On the other hand, I am as good with weapons as I ever was, every time, and still know when and when not to use it. Common sense and the Boy Scout "Be Prepared" motto, following my Boy Scout days and Army Armored Cavalry Scout days.

A place Loeffler wouldn't be caught dead in.
Me either- it's just an upscale walmart with less variety and higher prices.
Appearently target is a woman thing. Been married 46 years and still do no understand woman things. Did study Target's business model while at UU. Pretty good and effective at marketing to women. If I go in with my wife, I cannot wait to get out. Walmart does not bother me. Besides, I am usually armed.
Why are you armed?
Carry permit. Well trained. Always concealed. The old better to have it and not need it than need it an not have it. Manager of Walmart less than 8o miles was away gunned down at his store. Nut ball in Texas gunned down several at Walmart. This is Tennessee, a usually quiet state, but you would be surprised how many are just like me.

I know how many are like you, you don't need to carry a gun in America, you just need the lord and a kick ass don't fuck with me attitude.
That's all I needed before I got past my prime. I'm not as good as I once was, but as good once as I ever was. Just no telling if that once would coincide with when it might be needed. On the other hand, I am as good with weapons as I ever was, every time, and still know when and when not to use it. Common sense and the Boy Scout "Be Prepared" motto, following my Boy Scout days and Army Armored Cavalry Scout days.
Just be careful ( I understand what you're saying)

Cute??? The wicked witch of the far far right.
How can a blond with a baseball hat on be a wicked witch?

Illogical unless your gay.
Better be leary of a girl that looks like that. I use to go do an appraisal for a guy about every five years so he could cash out the latest chick that took him for his money. They almost always looked like that. I cashed one out like that but learned my lesson. Guaranteed to never buy another ring.

Better be leary of a girl that looks like that. I use to go do an appraisal for a guy about every five years so he could cash out the latest chick that took him for his money. They almost always looked like that. I cashed one out like that but learned my lesson. Guaranteed to never buy another ring.
And guys think girls are stupid?

Supposition, opinion, conspiracy, etc.

Not to mention childish.

So...

I agree...

"No surprise here:"

Hmm... maybe you might consider your comment here, it is an example of hypocrisy on steroids. Think about when you post, and your side defends trump loyalists who will never admit to their racist, misogynist and bigotry.

Last edited:

It has noting to do with her features, bozo, it's about her character.
Any girl that wears a baseball hat has a lot of character..

A lot of soul

I think your little head does the abundance of thinking for your other head, which is fucking empty.
Loeffler was appointed to that senate seat. She did not run in an election for it. She fucking PAID for it.
This is the kind of stuff morons like you supposedly despise.
What are you talking about, so butt plug didn't pay for his new job as transportation secretary?

In terms of my post on bigotry, we see here an example of homophobia too.

A lot of soul

I think your little head does the abundance of thinking for your other head, which is fucking empty.
Loeffler was appointed to that senate seat. She did not run in an election for it. She fucking PAID for it.
What are you talking about, so butt plug didn't pay for his new job as transportation secretary?

Harry Dresden is calling a gay man a butt plug homophobic? Just curious.

Supposition, opinion, conspiracy, etc.

Not to mention childish.

So...

I agree...

"No surprise here:"

Hmm... maybe you might consider your comment here, it is an example of hypocrisy on steroids. Think about when you post, and your side defends trump loyalists and k;who will never admit to their racist, misogynist and bigotry.

who will never admit to their racist, misogynist and bigotry.

Like the morons that call an organization led by a black man White Supremacists?

Stupidity abounds on your side, bud.

'oooo, they're fighting antifa, they must be white supremacists'

'ooo, Trump said there are good people on both sides. (ignore that in the same statement, he bashed white supremacists). He must be a racist.

A lot of soul

It's a pejorative, rude and vulgar.

A lot of soul

and yet you are the one who brought up sucking petes dick.....why did you need to say that?...are you homophobic?...

Forum List

Back