no wall - no country

If the government is shut down because dems refuse to build the wall you will see massive gains in republicans next election.
The public does not want a wall

If Republicans shut down the government weeks before the election, they will lose both the House and Senate
You’re delusional. Yes the public does want the wall. And if the Dems shut down the government over funding it you’ll get your ass kicked. It won’t be blamed on republicans. It’s coming down on you, hard. Go ahead and refuse to fund the wall. The TV and radio spots will write themselves.
You keep saying that

Republicans are running the government. THEY are the ones pushing an unpopular border wall

A government shutdown weeks before the election will cost Republicans the Congress
Not over funding a wall. You think it’s that unpopular? Run against it. Please run against it. You’ll have to run from NYC to Seattle to find a democrat congressman
Democrats will run on it as well as Trumps despicable separation of families at the border and cancelling DACA

It will do much with the Hispanic vote and in battleground districts
Democrats have been doing that since Trump announced his candidacy, idiot.

You racist assholes are going to get what is coming to you now.

Actually, based on polls that the majority of Americans agree there is an issue with your immigration rules, this can fairly be attached to the Democrats who refuse to address Americans Citizens concerns. It will further create a chasm between the alt-left, far left an the more traditional Democrats.

If he is direct to the public, and says "I want a wall to protect our borders and citizens, I want changes to our immigration to ensure we accept great citizens into the U.S LEGALLY and on merit, the opposition is not willing to support this" I imagine, just as on trade, that he will earn many votes outside just his strongest supporters.

He was elected on changing trade deals and confront trade abusers, and, his position on immigration which many Americans see as broken. Honestly, $25B is the deal of the century based on the costs you incur for illegal immigration.
Republicans have played that card to death
Most Americans DONT want a wall. Most Americans are offended by Trumps immigration tactics

Shutting down government in a temper tantrum won’t help Republicans in tight district runs

Trump really won't be responsible for shutting down the government. We elect officials to tax, spend and create regulations all of which are Republican led. If the Democrats get in the way of the work people elected, it's the Democrats that will shut down the government.

Now, in the past the MSM has been able to lie about all this while the Republicans sat virtually silent. But Trump has a big mouth and a Twitter account with a lot of followers. He will explain to the people exactly who is to blame and why.
If it is shut down over the wall......
Republicans will take the blame in an election year

Not if Trump makes sure all Americans know what's going on. Most Americans depend on the MSM for their information. Trump is louder that the MSM unlike any other President before.
Trump is a buffoon and his tweets are filled with lies

You and yours will always feel that way. It's what the Independents and Republicans think. Polls have been proven to be inaccurate, and so far, I've only seen polls, not likely voter polls which are the only ones that count when it comes to an election.

The public does not want a wall

If Republicans shut down the government weeks before the election, they will lose both the House and Senate
You’re delusional. Yes the public does want the wall. And if the Dems shut down the government over funding it you’ll get your ass kicked. It won’t be blamed on republicans. It’s coming down on you, hard. Go ahead and refuse to fund the wall. The TV and radio spots will write themselves.
You keep saying that

Republicans are running the government. THEY are the ones pushing an unpopular border wall

A government shutdown weeks before the election will cost Republicans the Congress
Not over funding a wall. You think it’s that unpopular? Run against it. Please run against it. You’ll have to run from NYC to Seattle to find a democrat congressman
Democrats will run on it as well as Trumps despicable separation of families at the border and cancelling DACA

Republicans have lost the Hispanic vote forever

Will haunt them in Florida, Texas, Arizona

Republicans have played that card to death
Most Americans DONT want a wall. Most Americans are offended by Trumps immigration tactics

Shutting down government in a temper tantrum won’t help Republicans in tight district runs

Trump really won't be responsible for shutting down the government. We elect officials to tax, spend and create regulations all of which are Republican led. If the Democrats get in the way of the work people elected, it's the Democrats that will shut down the government.

Now, in the past the MSM has been able to lie about all this while the Republicans sat virtually silent. But Trump has a big mouth and a Twitter account with a lot of followers. He will explain to the people exactly who is to blame and why.

Not if Trump makes sure all Americans know what's going on. Most Americans depend on the MSM for their information. Trump is louder that the MSM unlike any other President before.

You and yours will always feel that way. It's what the Independents and Republicans think. Polls have been proven to be inaccurate, and so far, I've only seen polls, not likely voter polls which are the only ones that count when it comes to an election.
If you ignore polls that say 57 percent of Americans oppose the wall

What are you basing your opinion that they support it on?

The several legal hispanics I know are very much in favor of others having to use the procedures they successfully undertook to become Americans.

It seems liberals ought to have to take a citizenship test before being allowed to vote.

I don't think it matters much how much support it has, but I don't think it's even a major issue for most Americans outside those on the southern border.

In other words if it passes or Democrats decide to shut down the government over it, I hardly doubt it would switch one voter from Republican to Democrat. I think people are more focused on the economy and getting rid of illegals if anything.

It also carries a negative connotation that the Democrats installed. So people who are polled may not give an honest answer afraid of being labeled a racist or bigot. I also looked at your site, and nowhere did it give a breakdown of who was polled other than to say it was a telephone poll. And who is likely to have a landline and be sitting home when a pollster calls, a Democrat or a Republican?

I'm confident, so I'm really not worried all that much. At least with everybody in my circle, I don't know one person against the wall and most are for it when the discussion comes up.

I don't think it matters much how much support it has, but I don't think it's even a major issue for most Americans outside those on the southern border.

In other words if it passes or Democrats decide to shut down the government over it, I hardly doubt it would switch one voter from Republican to Democrat. I think people are more focused on the economy and getting rid of illegals if anything.

It also carries a negative connotation that the Democrats installed. So people who are polled may not give an honest answer afraid of being labeled a racist or bigot. I also looked at your site, and nowhere did it give a breakdown of who was polled other than to say it was a telephone poll. And who is likely to have a landline and be sitting home when a pollster calls, a Democrat or a Republican?

I'm confident, so I'm really not worried all that much. At least with everybody in my circle, I don't know one person against the wall and most are for it when the discussion comes up.
The wall is a Republican issue
Today Trump threatened to shut down government if it wasn’t funded

Republicans will take the blame for a shutdown just weeks before an election they are in danger of losing

Republicans on Hispanic issues in a Trumpian era

Building a monument to hatred in a wall
Abandoned Puerto Rico after the hurricane
Repealed DACA
Tore Hispanic children away from their parents and then lost them
Pardoned Sheriff Joe Arpaio

Hispanic population is significant in Florida, Texas and Arizona
Three states Republicans need

Republicans will take the blame for a shutdown just weeks before an election they are in danger of losing

Again, the media can lie all they like about it, but Trump's voice is much bigger. In fact, he'll even go so far as to point out what media outlets are lying about who shut the government down. That's the kind of guy he is.

He's also the kind of guy that will point out what problems not having the wall brings. Plus he's not a professional politician. He's not worried about selling books after he's gone, making half million dollar speeches, constructing a Trump library, or even winning another term. The guy doesn't care about that.

He made a promise to his voters and even people that didn't vote for him that he's going to get his wall. And like I said earlier, I don't know one person against it.

Again, the media can lie all they like about it, but Trump's voice is much bigger. In fact, he'll even go so far as to point out what media outlets are lying about who shut the government down. That's the kind of guy he is.

He's also the kind of guy that will point out what problems not having the wall brings. Plus he's not a professional politician. He's not worried about selling books after he's gone, making half million dollar speeches, constructing a Trump library, or even winning another term. The guy doesn't care about that.

He made a promise to his voters and even people that didn't vote for him that he's going to get his wall. And like I said earlier, I don't know one person against it.
You don’t get out much

You don’t get out much
How much work does it take to be as boring as you?

You keep saying that

You want to believe that, but you said that in 2015 and 2016.

Trump’s support with Hispanics and blacks has gone up.

We are getting to point where you won’t have chance in hell beating Pence in 2024, much less Trump in 2020.

You better hope to God that you win something in 2018 or the looney tunes in your party will hang it up. You should have never announced your plans to impeach Trump.

You have lost the white vote forever. You have lost the Christian vote forever. You have lost the man vote forever. You have lost the baby boomers and almost a majority of Gen X. You are going to get clobbered by Gen Z. You are losing millennials like myself by the day. We are chipping away at your gay vote monopoly. We are starting to dig into the black vote. We are taking Bernie supporters. Etc etc.

Your party is on borrowed time. And I am a very pessimistic person who hates your party more than most things in the world saying this.

LOL

Now we are going to crush your traitor friends in Canada and Western Europe and Australia and free those countries from their destructive path..

You keep saying that

You want to believe that, but you said that in 2015 and 2016.

Trump’s support with Hispanics and blacks has gone up.

We are getting to point where you won’t have chance in hell beating Pence in 2024, much less Trump in 2020.

You better hope to God that you win something in 2018 or the looney tunes in your party will hang it up. You should have never announced your plans to impeach Trump.

You have lost the white vote forever. You have lost the Christian vote forever. You have lost the man vote forever. You have lost the baby boomers and almost a majority of Gen X. You are going to get clobbered by Gen Z. You are losing millennials like myself by the day. We are chipping away at your gay vote monopoly. We are starting to dig into the black vote. We are taking Bernie supporters. Etc etc.

Your party is on borrowed time. And I am a very pessimistic person who hates your party more than most things in the world saying this.

LOL

Now we are going to crush your traitor friends in Canada and Western Europe and Australia and free those countries from their destructive path..
Trump has cost Republicans the Hispanic vote for at least a generation

The Hispanic populations in Florida and Arizona are ready to flip those states blue in 2020

Texas by 2028

The Great Wall of Trump is a fantasy

Even he knows it

we built this awesome country, and now everyone from around the world gets to take the benefits???????

Forum List

Back