Zone1 Noah's Ark

JustAGuy1

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2019
This will piss everyone off....

"7 The Lord then said to Noah, “Go into the ark, you and your whole family, because I have found you righteous in this generation. 2 Take with you seven pairs of every kind of clean animal, a male and its mate, and one pair of every kind of unclean animal, a male and its mate, 3 and also seven pairs of every kind of bird, male and female, to keep their various kinds alive throughout the earth. 4 Seven days from now I will send rain on the earth for forty days and forty nights, and I will wipe from the face of the earth every living creature I have made.”"

"7 The Lord then said to Noah, “Go into the ark, you and your whole family, because I have found you righteous in this generation. 2 Take with you seven pairs of every kind of clean animal, a male and its mate, and one pair of every kind of unclean animal, a male and its mate, 3 and also seven pairs of every kind of bird, male and female, to keep their various kinds alive throughout the earth. 4 Seven days from now I will send rain on the earth for forty days and forty nights, and I will wipe from the face of the earth every living creature I have made.”"
Obviously life was never precious to God. Explains why it isn't precious to man either. Sad.

Why is it supposed to piss everyone off? I wouldn't use the NIV bible. Been chopped up.

thatts a false translation,,

“And the LORD said unto Noah, Come thou and all thy house into the ark; for thee have I seen righteous before me in this generation.”

4 Seven days from now I will send rain on the earth for forty days and forty nights, and I will wipe from the face of the earth every living creature I have made.”"
Did the WATER Creatures survive?
Did the AIRBORNE Creatures survive?

and I will wipe from the face of the earth every living creature I have made.

Another Fairy Tale Proven To Be Just That.....A Fairy Tale.

thatts a false translation,,

“And the LORD said unto Noah, Come thou and all thy house into the ark; for thee have I seen righteous before me in this generation.”

I don't see any difference. In the KJV the Lord is still speaking about Noah and his family.

Are you asking a question or making a statement?

:safetocomeoutff:

If you had knowledge of a little more scripture, you'd realize the answers to your questions.
The reason Noah didn't need to take 2 of every fish is they weren't going to drowned.
Airborne creatures died. They has no place to rest. And no food.
Here is the list of what died:

Genesis 6:7 20-23 And all flesh died that moved on the earth, birds, livestock, beasts, all swarming creatures that swarm on the earth, and all mankind. Everything on the dry land in whose nostrils was the breath of life died. He blotted out every living thing that was on the face of the ground, man and animals and creeping things and birds of the heavens.”

The reference to “dry land” limits what types of life was affected. The fleshy breathers on the face of the earth.

I commented on the theology of the Ark story but do people actually believe the story documents an actual historical event? If so, was it a global or a local flood?

the KJV says "come into the ark" and "for thee I have seen righteous before me"

thats written as if god were there,,

the false version speaks as though god wasnt there,,

changes the whole context of everything after it,,
Please elaborated on how this changes everything after it. God is speaking to Noah so he is obviously there even in the NIV version. I'm not saying you are wrong. I'm only asking for some details on how this changes everything.

Forum List

Back