Nobody has phucked the Republican Party over more than Republicans have.

I have no love of the GOP except for two things:
  1. They're not the psycho Democrats.
  2. Their sins are ones of sniveling omission rather than bold unapologetic communism.
They haven't even the backbone to grab hold of the one snorting bull they finally have and ride him hard and kick ass.

Has it occurred to you that perhaps your number 2 is just a ploy by them to hide their desire for the same thing the Dems want?

No it is not. I have a private PMC, have not been to the base for anything since I retired as I live too far from any base. It is no different than the private insurance the people i work with have, except I only pay 550 bucks a year.

You have no clue what you are talking about. Did you really retire from the Marines?
I live in the middle of nowhere...I have a healthcare plan through the company I retired with...I do not go to the VA hospital or utilize my MH plan...

No it is not. I have a private PMC, have not been to the base for anything since I retired as I live too far from any base. It is no different than the private insurance the people i work with have, except I only pay 550 bucks a year.

You have no clue what you are talking about. Did you really retire from the Marines?
I live in the middle of nowhere...I have a healthcare plan through the company I retired with...I do not go to the VA hospital or utilize my MH plan...

The VA does not take TriCare, it does not take any insurance.

TriCare is a private insurance just like any other but much cheaper.

Do you pay more than $550 a year for your healthcare plan?

The party of nutless wonders can’t get out of their own way...Do they EVER follow through on any of the tough guy shit they talk? Can you remember one threat they made, then executed the action they threatened to take?
I’m thoroughly convinced they gave the Left their nuts.

Why do you assume they had any to start with?

Oh trust me I didn’t. I’ve been hoping Trump would install a ballsack at the GOP.

How would he do that when he himself is all bark and no bite.

Why lie to yourself, you know that's not true...the dude has been putting the boots to the Party Of Filth since he started his campaign...He's acted on all his threats...where have you been?

he VA does not take TriCare, it does not take any insurance.

TriCare is a private insurance just like any other but much cheaper.
You brought up Tricare dummy....

Yes, because that is the health insurance I have and have had since 2009.

So, do you pay more than $550 a year for your health insurance from your private plan?

Spineless wonders......please dont kick me, I won't tell on you. Kick, kick, kick, kick, kick.as lib laughter continues.

Or perhaps they really have the same agenda as the Libs and this is their way of fooling you people into voting for them.

Again...more stupidity or dishonesty....They definitely do not have the same agenda...that's fence sitter conspiracy / propaganda bullshit.

The party of nutless wonders can’t get out of their own way...Do they EVER follow through on any of the tough guy shit they talk? Can you remember one threat they made, then executed the action they threatened to take?

Oh trust me I didn’t. I’ve been hoping Trump would install a ballsack at the GOP.

Why lie to yourself, you know that's not true...the dude has been putting the boots to the Party Of Filth since he started his campaign...He's acted on all his threats...where have you been?

What has he done other than talk trash at his pep rallies?

What has he done about the short guy from NK making fun of him and firing off more rockets under Trump's watch than all other presidents combined?

Spineless wonders......please dont kick me, I won't tell on you. Kick, kick, kick, kick, kick.as lib laughter continues.

Or perhaps they really have the same agenda as the Libs and this is their way of fooling you people into voting for them.

Again...more stupidity or dishonesty....They definitely do not have the same agenda...that's fence sitter conspiracy / propaganda bullshit.

Yet when they get to DC they act the same...weird.

So, do you pay more than $550 a year for your health insurance from your private plan?
My plan is from the company I worked for on and off for 15 years...its a government military subcontractor and when I retired I was granted healthcare coverage for life...I've never shown my MHS card....

My plan is from the company I worked for on and off for 15 years...its a government military subcontractor and when I retired I was granted healthcare coverage for life...I've never shown my MHS card....

What is a "MHS" card you keep talking about?

So, your healthcare coverage for life is free or do you pay for it?

Ummmmmm....Military healthcare services...

What would that even look like?

I have a retired ID and I have a TriCare Insurance card just like any other insurance card.

There is no such thing as a Military healthcare services Card. You are just making that up.

What has he done other than talk trash at his pep rallies?

What has he done about the short guy from NK making fun of him and firing off more rockets under Trump's watch than all other presidents combined?

He's acted on taking back the narrative from the Left
He's acted on unwinding all of the Super Nigs bullshit
He's acted on his fuck wetbacks mantra
He's exposed the corrupt wetback loving politicians of Mexifornia
He's acted on exposing the corruption in DC
He's acted on leveraging China
He's acted on destroying ISIS
He's acted on dismantling O'beaner Care
He's acted on making things right in Israel
The list goes on and on...you need more?

Again...cool fence sitter talking point but not true at all.

Again...cool fence sitter talking point but not true at all.

Yet you make threads like this because it is true...weird

What would that even look like?

I have a retired ID and I have a TriCare Insurance card just like any other insurance card.

There is no such thing as a Military healthcare services Card. You are just making that up.

I'm not making anything up...I have a VA card issued by MHS...and my company insurance is for life...I pay nothing for it...co pays only...but its not about me or you...its about the millions of people harmed by Obama's dishonesty.....

I'm not making anything up...I have a VA card issued by MHS...

Totally separate thing from TriCare. You must have a service connected condition that the VA will treat if you want them to. I have that also and also choose not to use the VA as my insurance is great and the VA has long waits.

and my company insurance is for life...I pay nothing for it...co pays only...

Damn, free for life. Never heard of that before..what a great deal.

but its not about me or you...its about the millions of people harmed by Obama's dishonesty.....

We agree on Obama, what is there to talk about?

Sounds like you want to overturn the rule of law.

Totally separate thing from TriCare. You must have a service connected condition that the VA will treat if you want them to. I have that also and also choose not to use the VA as my insurance is great and the VA has long waits
Agree

Damn, free for life. Never heard of that before..what a great deal
Military Sub contractor I will not name...and yes its a great deal...

We agree on Obama, what is there to talk about?
Nothing because he was nothing....but a liar...

Forum List

Back