None of the Democrats running for President can beat Trump...

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
...I predict that many of them won't even make it to the Iowa caucus. They will run out of money and drop out.

...I predict that many of them won't even make it to the Iowa caucus. They will run out of money and drop out.
Yeah probably, bro... :cuckoo:
You disagree?

Name a Democratic candidate that has a chance of defeating Trump?

I can't think of one, except Joe Biden, but I think he's out.
Any of them. If Hillary, with decades of warfare against her by rubes, could get 3 million more votes than your retarded idiot, then any of the current Dem stable could get to the 4 or 5 million more vote surplus necessary to beat the obsolete electoral college.

You disagree?

Any of them. If Hillary, with decades of warfare against her by rubes, could get 3 million more votes than your retarded idiot, then any of the current Dem stable could get to the 4 or 5 million more vote surplus necessary to beat the obsolete electoral college.
And this is based on what? Wishful thinking?

When they suckholed Al Sharpton and NAN for votes they lost all credibility in my opinion. Great political ads for Trump supporters though.

Kissing a racist, race baiting charlatan's ass on national TV .. not smart..

You disagree?

You silly right wingers still think he beat Hillary. He didn't. 3 million less votes didn't make him a winner. The electoral college did. Trump is making sure that the complacency you saw last time won't happen again.

You disagree?

Based on the Democrats getting 10 million more votes in House races than republicans last November, and almost 20 million more votes than republicans in Senate races last November. Ironically, I was being conservative in my prediction, snowflake.

You disagree?

Based on the Democrats getting 10 million more votes in House races than republicans last November, and almost 20 million more votes than republicans in Senate races last November. Ironically, I was being conservative in my prediction, snowflake.
I note the lack of cites for any of this.

I don’t even think they’re running to win this election. They’re running to be the face of the party for 2024.

You disagree?

Too lazy?

Here you go, trash

Democrats won House popular vote by largest midterm margin since Watergate
2018 United States Senate elections - Wikipedia
2018 United States House of Representatives elections - Wikipedia

You disagree?

Too lazy?

Here you go, trash

And yet, Republicans increased their majority in the Senate.

Too lazy?

Here you go, trash

And yet, Republicans increased their majority in the Senate.
They had 9 seats up for election compared to 26 Democrat seats. 2020 is your party's turn.

The U.S. Constitution can beat this Putin puppet and morally bankrupt GOPer crony Trump at Congress in particular declaring this tyrant a imposter who was fraudulently hacked and rigged in there as a result of foreign intervention that destroyed the legitimacy of the 2016 election. This uncivilized atrocity included efforts among foreign and domestic antigovernment conspiring GOPer 45 cronies who obviously paid off and destroyed the credibility of the electoral college at voting in favor of a decades old demagogue, tyrant and thug Trump! As such, the only way to defend Democracy is to reverse the effects of a lawless 2016 election in favor of a so and so grabber and traitor and tyrant 45.

You disagree?

You silly right wingers still think he beat Hillary. He didn't. 3 million less votes didn't make him a winner. The electoral college did. Trump is making sure that the complacency you saw last time won't happen again.

Hillary's meager amount of states that she won? The majority of them had no voter ID laws in place. Some precincts had many more votes cast than they had registered voters. I no more believe that the Hildebeast actually won the popular vote than I do that the moon is made of bleu cheese.

The U.S. Constitution can beat this Putin puppet and morally bankrupt GOPer crony Trump at Congress in particular declaring this tyrant a imposter who was fraudulently hacked and rigged in there as a result of foreign intervention that destroyed the legitimacy of the 2016 election. This uncivilized atrocity included efforts among foreign and domestic antigovernment conspiring GOPer 45 cronies who obviously paid off and destroyed the credibility of the electoral college at voting in favor of a decades old demagogue, tyrant and thug Trump! As such, the only way to defend Democracy is to reverse the effects of a lawless 2016 election in favor of a so and so grabber and traitor and tyrant 45.
The only response to that I can think of is, welcome to my ignore list, lol.

Trump will win in 2020 and the Dems are gearing up for 2024.

They know they can't beat Trump. Nor will they.

Trump has lost the swing voters and he will not be getting them back.

We are going to be stuck with oeaches in chief again because the lefts fringe wont beat him.
Universal income, reparations, ending the EC and they way they are going to treat our southern border wont beat his incompetence and foul mouth.
Dems need someone decent. Lol good luck.

Forum List

Back