None of the Democrats running for President can beat Trump...

...I predict that many of them won't even make it to the Iowa caucus. They will run out of money and drop out.

That's not much of a prediction, that's what usually happens.

But right now, polls show both Sanders and Biden beating Trump nationally and more importantly, beating him handily in the Swing states the Russians flipped last time.

...I predict that many of them won't even make it to the Iowa caucus. They will run out of money and drop out.
Biden would win in a landslide. Too many Americans thirsty for civility and normalcy. I don’t think it would be close

Want to bet? If you are so sure - prove it.

I will bet you Trump will lose in 2020.

If Trump loses in 2020 - you leave this board, never to return.

If Trump wins - I will leave this board, never to return.

Well? Got the guts to back up your words? Because I do.

Yeah probably, bro... :cuckoo:
You disagree?

Name a Democratic candidate that has a chance of defeating Trump?

I can't think of one, except Joe Biden, but I think he's out.
Any of them. If Hillary, with decades of warfare against her by rubes, could get 3 million more votes than your retarded idiot, then any of the current Dem stable could get to the 4 or 5 million more vote surplus necessary to beat the obsolete electoral college.

Democrats didn't have 20+ candidates running in 2016.

The more the merrier! They are spending money...pumping up the US economy. I hope another 20 or more get into the race and spend money.

You disagree?

Any of them. If Hillary, with decades of warfare against her by rubes, could get 3 million more votes than your retarded idiot, then any of the current Dem stable could get to the 4 or 5 million more vote surplus necessary to beat the obsolete electoral college.
And this is based on what? Wishful thinking?

The 2016 election basically came down to 3 states, MI, WI, PA. Trump carried those three states by less than 1 percentage point total.

All three of those states elected Dem governors in 2018.

Hillary was the most flawed candidate ever and she quit campaigning in August because she thought she had it in the bag.

You should avoid making the same mistake the Dems made in 2016

You disagree?

Biden's not out...but there's

Mayor Pete

Kamala Harris

Liz Warren

Maybe even Sanders (although I have questions there)

You disagree?

Mayor Pete

Kamala Harris

Liz Warren

Biden should be out and Sanders has gone off the deep end, he is just getting bat shit crazy these days.

Trump has lost the swing voters and he will not be getting them back.
There is no such thing as a swing vote anymore.

of course there is you moron. Not everyone is a mindless partisan sheep like you.
Nobody goes from voting far left to center right. You are the only person stupid enough to think that actually happens.

All of the actual moderates vote Republican today because the Democrats are beyond extreme on every issue. You literally have to vote Republican if you want your 2nd amendment rights. You literally have to vote Republican if you want your child to have a school where everyone isn’t a raving lunatic trying to destroy the exchange of ideas.

You disagree?

Mayor Pete

Kamala Harris

Liz Warren

Biden should be out and Sanders has gone off the deep end, he is just getting bat shit crazy these days.
Bernie is no different from any Democrat in power.

of course there is you moron. Not everyone is a mindless partisan sheep like you.
Nobody goes from voting far left to center right. You are the only person stupid enough to think that actually happens.

All of the actual moderates vote Republican today because the Democrats are beyond extreme on every issue. You literally have to vote Republican if you want your 2nd amendment rights. You literally have to vote Republican if you want your child to have a school where everyone isn’t a raving lunatic trying to destroy the exchange of ideas.

And nobody goes from voting far right to center left. You are right about this, the wingers will never change which side of the bird they are on

But a great many people choose the lesser of two evils, holding their nose as they voted. They have no great love for either party. Those are the swing voters and they are out there.

Your problem is that you are such a far right wing wacko that you view the world through a very slanted prism.

And nobody goes from voting far right to center left. You are right about this, the wingers will never change which side of the bird they are on

But a great many people choose the lesser of two evils, holding their nose as they voted. They have no great love for either party. Those are the swing voters and they are out there.

Your problem is that you are such a far right wing wacko that you view the world through a very slanted prism.
The far right is a mythical creature that the extremist left made up.

I am center left.

The far right is a mythical creature that the extremist left made up.

I am center left.

:21::21::21::21::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

The only thing left about you is your love of deficit spending and national debt.

You tards are a bunch of commie shits. Nasty Baloni and her old Shoe made it clear that you fuckbutts are unfit to lead a dog on a leach. See you in November asshole.

Forum List

Back