None of the Democrats running for President can beat Trump...

Trump has lost the swing voters and he will not be getting them back.
There is no such thing as a swing vote anymore.

of course there is you moron. Not everyone is a mindless partisan sheep like you.
Nobody goes from voting far left to center right. You are the only person stupid enough to think that actually happens.

All of the actual moderates vote Republican today because the Democrats are beyond extreme on every issue. You literally have to vote Republican if you want your 2nd amendment rights. You literally have to vote Republican if you want your child to have a school where everyone isn’t a raving lunatic trying to destroy the exchange of ideas.
Again. Not everyone is as partisan as you. Many people vote based on character

that is a stupid thing to do. Vote on issues, not character

There was nobody of good character to vote for in the last election

It may be stupid but it is how many people vote. Bush got elected largely because he seemed like someone you could have a beer with

It may be stupid but it is how many people vote. Bush got elected largely because he seemed like someone you could have a beer with

And he turned out to be the worst president ever. Hell, I would still like to have a beer with him, but that does not change how much he sucked as the POTUS.

If you were voting on character in the 2016 election your only choice was to sit at home watching TV or reading a book or vote 3rd party

The fact is, assholes who don't like Trump voted for him just so they did not vote for a commie tard bitch.

of course there is you moron. Not everyone is a mindless partisan sheep like you.
Nobody goes from voting far left to center right. You are the only person stupid enough to think that actually happens.

All of the actual moderates vote Republican today because the Democrats are beyond extreme on every issue. You literally have to vote Republican if you want your 2nd amendment rights. You literally have to vote Republican if you want your child to have a school where everyone isn’t a raving lunatic trying to destroy the exchange of ideas.

And nobody goes from voting far right to center left. You are right about this, the wingers will never change which side of the bird they are on

But a great many people choose the lesser of two evils, holding their nose as they voted. They have no great love for either party. Those are the swing voters and they are out there.

Your problem is that you are such a far right wing wacko that you view the world through a very slanted prism.
The far right is a mythical creature that the extremist left made up.

I am center left.

:21::21::21::21::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

The only thing left about you is your love of deficit spending and national debt.
I am center left on every issue except immigration(which I am center right on), abortion(which shouldn’t even be an issue at this point, pro abortion people are just murderers according to the science and technology of today) , the economy(which I am left wing on) and intoxicants and guns(the only issues I am very right wing on)

I am pro moderate environmentalism, pro minority protection(not special rights or clubs, just protection from actual threats, like genocide and widespread persecution), pro workers, VERY pro indigenous rights, pro animal rights and on and on and on down the list.

Center left people don’t condone beating up old people or anyone for wearing a Trump hat, and they don’t call people “deplorable” or “racist” for simply disagreeing with them.

Just because actual extremists on the left are considered “moderate” now doesn’t mean these “moderates” actually are center left. Idiots like you think Tim Poole or Dave Rubin are right wingers because of how fucked up the Overton window is now thanks to the monopoly the extremist left has on education and the media.

Refusing to back down on the human rights for white people doesn’t make anyone “far right” btw, that too is a center left trait.

...I predict that many of them won't even make it to the Iowa caucus. They will run out of money and drop out.
Biden would win in a landslide. Too many Americans thirsty for civility and normalcy. I don’t think it would be close
There is nothing civil or normal about Biden.
And you claim to be center left. Wow
Biden is an extremist demagogue.

If he were center left he wouldn’t be fearmongering to black people and heartless towards white people and causing racial strife with every stupid word out of his mouth.

...I predict that many of them won't even make it to the Iowa caucus. They will run out of money and drop out.
Yeah probably, bro... :cuckoo:
You disagree?

Name a Democratic candidate that has a chance of defeating Trump?

I can't think of one, except Joe Biden, but I think he's out.
Any of them. If Hillary, with decades of warfare against her by rubes, could get 3 million more votes than your retarded idiot, then any of the current Dem stable could get to the 4 or 5 million more vote surplus necessary to beat the obsolete electoral college.
And this is based on what? Wishful thinking?

You silly right wingers still think he beat Hillary. He didn't. 3 million less votes didn't make him a winner. The electoral college did. Trump is making sure that the complacency you saw last time won't happen again.

You have to discount the illegal votes that Democrats refuse to have investigated, especially in New York and California where Republican votes find there way to the ocean depths.

Eh, but why squabble .. Trump won and y'all lost your minds and dignity... :laugh:

Biden would win in a landslide. Too many Americans thirsty for civility and normalcy. I don’t think it would be close

If he were center left he wouldn’t be fearmongering to black people and heartless towards white people and causing racial strife with every stupid word out of his mouth.
Biden is a centrist

Biden is a centrist
Only to literal communists.

Trump has lost the swing voters and he will not be getting them back.

The character of every Democrat candidate is terrible.

Biden is a centrist
Only to literal communists.
Nice try Skippy

Biden has a lengthy Senate record of bipartisan cooperation. He has many friends from the other side of the aisle

Any of them. If Hillary, with decades of warfare against her by rubes, could get 3 million more votes than your retarded idiot, then any of the current Dem stable could get to the 4 or 5 million more vote surplus necessary to beat the obsolete electoral college.
Based on the Democrats getting 10 million more votes in House races than republicans last November, and almost 20 million more votes than republicans in Senate races last November. Ironically, I was being conservative in my prediction, snowflake.
I note the lack of cites for any of this.
Too lazy?

Here you go, trash

Democrats won House popular vote by largest midterm margin since Watergate
2018 United States Senate elections - Wikipedia
2018 United States House of Representatives elections - Wikipedia
And yet, Republicans increased their majority in the Senate.
And you think they will maintain that? :71:

You disagree?

You silly right wingers still think he beat Hillary. He didn't. 3 million less votes didn't make him a winner. The electoral college did. Trump is making sure that the complacency you saw last time won't happen again.

Hillary's meager amount of states that she won? The majority of them had no voter ID laws in place. Some precincts had many more votes cast than they had registered voters. I no more believe that the Hildebeast actually won the popular vote than I do that the moon is made of bleu cheese.
Of course...and you also believe in chemtrails and that Sandy Hook was a fake......pretty much sums you up.

Biden is a centrist

Biden may be a 78 year old centrist, but who will get the democratic nomination?
Here are the 2020 odds. Trump is predicted to win, and its very close between Bernie, Kamala, and Biden.

Donald Trump +175
Bernie Sanders +650
Kamala Harris +650
Joe Biden +650
Beto O’Rourke +900

Joe Biden will run as the experienced sane candidate in the race after four years of Trump insanity

You disagree?

BlackFlag also thinks yards not points matter in Football. LOL.

Forum List

Back