None of the Democrats running for President can beat Trump...

...I predict that many of them won't even make it to the Iowa caucus. They will run out of money and drop out.
Biden would win in a landslide. Too many Americans thirsty for civility and normalcy. I don’t think it would be close
So you think Joe "grabby hands, sniff their hair" Biden is "normal"?

Is grabbing pussies and molesting your daughter normal?
Never happened.
In CRC fantasyland, you all keep your blinders on.......

...I predict that many of them won't even make it to the Iowa caucus. They will run out of money and drop out.
Biden would win in a landslide. Too many Americans thirsty for civility and normalcy. I don’t think it would be close

Never happened.
Trump admitted it

#1) Yes, part of sex. You should try it.

#2) He never said that or inferred that. It was a compliment that his daugther is beautiful and bright.

That U of Buffalo education continues to show...
Sorry, molesting and making sexually suggestive comments about your own daughter is not normal

16 women have claimed Trump sexually assaulted them. Not touched their shoulders, kissed the back of their head....but forcefully kissed on the lips,grabbed their breasts or felt their ass

#1) No one made any claims until he ran and he was a prominent celebrity billionaire.

#2) Never made suggestive comments. He said he would "date her". Obviously you don't have kids.

U of Buffalo education....write your name and you're admitted.

Never happened.
Trump admitted it

Nope...NEVER HAPPENED.

U of Buffalo...never taught you to read or listen. LOL.

Never happened.
In CRC fantasyland, you all keep your blinders on.......
Claiming that the power of celebrity allows you to do things to people and actually doing them are 2 very different things.

There is nothing civil or normal about Biden.
And you claim to be center left. Wow
Biden is an extremist demagogue.

If he were center left he wouldn’t be fearmongering to black people and heartless towards white people and causing racial strife with every stupid word out of his mouth.
Biden is a centrist

Biden may be a 78 year old centrist, but who will get the democratic nomination?
Here are the 2020 odds. Trump is predicted to win, and its very close between Bernie, Kamala, and Biden.

Donald Trump +175
Bernie Sanders +650
Kamala Harris +650
Joe Biden +650
Beto O’Rourke +900
He isn’t a centrist.

Stop allowing extremist leftists define what a “centrist” is.

You can’t be a centrist and be for open borders. You can’t be a centrist and be for special treatment for certain groups of people. You can’t be a centrist and be against the right of people to own firearms.

Biden is a piece of shit in every way.

Agree Biden is a crappy choice, but as for definitions of "centrist", he seems to be a globalist whose son Hunter is into Ukrainian money, so the dems call themselves centrists while the rest of us call them Leftists, and they rake in cash from all over the globe.
New Democrats - Wikipedia

#2) He never said that or inferred that. It was a compliment that his daugther is beautiful and bright.

Sorry, molesting and making sexually suggestive comments about your own daughter is not normal

16 women have claimed Trump sexually assaulted them. Not touched their shoulders, kissed the back of their head....but forcefully kissed on the lips,grabbed their breasts or felt their ass

#1) No one made any claims until he ran and he was a prominent celebrity billionaire.

#2) Never made suggestive comments. He said he would "date her". Obviously you don't have kids.

There were multiple claims against Trump on the apprentice and his pageants

There are pictures of Trump and Ivanka kissing in bed and Trump getting a lap dance

There were multiple claims against Trump on the apprentice and his pageants

There are pictures of Trump and Ivanka kissing in bed and Trump getting a lap dance

No...there were not. Source it.

Pics out of context. I goof around with my daughters too. That is what dads do. Obviously you don't have kids.

U of Buffalo...where 2+2 = 5 still gets you admitted.

That is the general idea

Biden will easily defeat Trump
Just like Hillary.

Bidens popularity drops every time he opens his pie hole.

But he is the most qualified and most normal Democrat, which is exactly why he doesn't have any chance of being the nominee.

His apology for being white didn't include enough grovelling to appease the Leftists, and explains why he won't be there nominee.

Decades ago, when Bideen was in his prime, he got something around 3% of the party vote.

Biden also has to contend with bragging about using the office of VPOTUS to have a prosecutor fired that was prosecuting a case against a company with his son on the Board of Directors.

Stick a fork in Biden.

2). I have kids, a daughter even and I would never make such a comment, especially not in the context that Trump is known for when it comes to “dating”

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

2). I have kids, a daughter even and I would never make such a comment, especially not in the context that Trump is known for when it comes to “dating”

Me neither but I think the comment was innocent. I'd say "A guy would be lucky to date her", but I am not a narcissist like DJT is. But being that way got him to be a billionaire and the most powerful man in the world. I am just a middle class schmuch. But still I was able to attend a better school than U of Buffalo..with a 60% acceptance rate. LMAO.

Yeah probably, bro... :cuckoo:
You disagree?

Name a Democratic candidate that has a chance of defeating Trump?

I can't think of one, except Joe Biden, but I think he's out.
Any of them. If Hillary, with decades of warfare against her by rubes, could get 3 million more votes than your retarded idiot, then any of the current Dem stable could get to the 4 or 5 million more vote surplus necessary to beat the obsolete electoral college.
And this is based on what? Wishful thinking?

You silly right wingers still think he beat Hillary. He didn't. 3 million less votes didn't make him a winner. The electoral college did. Trump is making sure that the complacency you saw last time won't happen again.

Hillary's meager amount of states that she won? The majority of them had no voter ID laws in place. Some precincts had many more votes cast than they had registered voters. I no more believe that the Hildebeast actually won the popular vote than I do that the moon is made of bleu cheese.

Big deal. You believe all kinds of crazy shit.

Yeah probably, bro... :cuckoo:
You disagree?

Name a Democratic candidate that has a chance of defeating Trump?

I can't think of one, except Joe Biden, but I think he's out.
Any of them. If Hillary, with decades of warfare against her by rubes, could get 3 million more votes than your retarded idiot, then any of the current Dem stable could get to the 4 or 5 million more vote surplus necessary to beat the obsolete electoral college.
And this is based on what? Wishful thinking?

You silly right wingers still think he beat Hillary. He didn't. 3 million less votes didn't make him a winner. The electoral college did. Trump is making sure that the complacency you saw last time won't happen again.

You have to discount the illegal votes that Democrats refuse to have investigated, especially in New York and California where Republican votes find there way to the ocean depths.

Eh, but why squabble .. Trump won and y'all lost your minds and dignity... :laugh:

Please provide credible evidence of illegal votes changing the election.

Trump has lost the swing voters and he will not be getting them back.
You are on drugs.

Trump's strength is with swing voters.

Trump ios going to win in a landslide, like 1972 all over again.

Last edited:
You are on drugs.

Trump’s strength has never been swing voters. His strength is his rabid base and that is why he caters to them and why he holds pep rallies every couple of weeks to keep them fired up.

You are on drugs.

Trump’s strength has never been swing voters. His strength is his rabid base and that is why he caters to them and why he holds pep rallies every couple of weeks to keep them fired up.

Nobody at those rallies qualifies as “rabid”.

Rabid is what the dumbass kids coming out of college are. What Antifa is. What Black Lives Matter is etc.

Nobody at those rallies qualifies as “rabid”.

Rabid is what the dumbass kids coming out of college are. What Antifa is. What Black Lives Matter is etc.
upload_2019-4-9_12-24-9.png

Trump's strength was and still is with swing voters.

And this was a CNN exit poll, which was off by about 4%, so just add another 4% to trumps numbers to get an accurate idea of what actually happened.

Forum List

Back