Not 1 of the 8 still hospitalized in El Paso would even meet with Trump

Illegals and Moon Bats are all afflicted with the mental illness Trump Derangement Syndrome.

They need to seek competent mental health treatment.

Fuck the Illegals and the Moon Bats.

Do not trust these people. They do not see what they are doing. Being a stalwart revolutionary also means changing your living standards for the hundreds of millions of individuals you want to enter this nation. And the massive amount who already have. So it has to be someone else's fault. We know that Obama and jarrett and many others have their hands in this. You see how less competitive we are now. To those who can, prepare.

Do not trust these people. They do not see what they are doing. Being a stalwart revolutionary also means changing your living standards for the hundreds of millions of individuals you want to enter this nation. And the massive amount who already have. So it has to be someone else's fault. We know that Obama and jarrett and many others have their hands in this. You see how less competitive we are now. To those who can, prepare.
Do you have any link to support any of the people still in the hospital were here illegally? Or are they just brown?

Do not trust these people. They do not see what they are doing. Being a stalwart revolutionary also means changing your living standards for the hundreds of millions of individuals you want to enter this nation. And the massive amount who already have. So it has to be someone else's fault. We know that Obama and Jarrett and many others have their hands in this. You see how less competitive we are now. To those who can, prepare.
Do you have any link to support any of the people still in the hospital were here illegally? Or are they just brown?
It is you who promote the colors. day in and day out. What ever I have promoted in life is being a sucker if someone gets multiple opportunities and then think they are owed. There are people who have you know. And by golly, there are people that are brown who have also. All of this should not be. Wrongs there may still be at a reduced rate. But there are wrongs all over. You kill each other with impunity. And you do not create to expand the economy or technology at the level needed. Stop listening to all the media/entertainment/political shills. Thousands and thousands of them planted all across our nation. The Lake of Fire...Karma Suetra!

One day when they are recovered and removed from this current political nonsense we are living with from liberals...they will look back and regret not meeting the President of the United States....

If I were laying in a hospital room with my arse hanging out of one of them gowns I wouldn't want the President and the WH press corp in my room either.....wouldn't matter who was POTUS.

If I were laying in a hospital room with my arse hanging out of one of them gowns I wouldn't want the President and the WH press corp in my room either.....wouldn't matter who was POTUS.
Not me...Hospitals are boring as hell....that would be something to have the leader of the free world check in on me....

Just brown.

Understandable.

No one wants to meet with a bigot and racist.
Where is the proof he is a racist bigot?.....no one has yet to show it...maybe you can....false accusations without substance always backfire....always....
No proof, just retarded libs spreading the same lies.

Forum List

Back